Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 623
  1. #161
    Gir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Niflheim
    Posts
    5,968
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    5,657
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman chef


    Shamelessly stolen Day 3 Tally from Shaki


    Spoiler!


    Usso(2) - Laboon, Shaki
    Shaki (2) - AliceInPains, Rise-Chan
    Rise-Chan(1) - Silver FullBuster


    Since the top lynch is tied (again), no one got lynched.

    You Cinderellas have until midnight (CET. ~12 hours) to make night actions.


    Also, @usso is getting subbed out. For shame... again


    Mentions: @Shaki @Silver Fullbuster @AliceInPains @Laboon @Rise-Chan

  2. #162
    Gir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Niflheim
    Posts
    5,968
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    5,657
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman chef


    @Stein is subbing in for usso

  3. #163
    Gir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Niflheim
    Posts
    5,968
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    5,657
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman chef


    @Shaki @Laboon @Stein @Rise-Chan @AliceInPains @Silver Fullbuster

    Day dawns, and you are all still alive. This game will be forever memefied in the archives of mafia.


    You have 22:48 until next night phase. We gotta keep the schedule, and extension last DP took away from this DP.


  4. #164
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,362
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,649
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Well good news is we are exactly where we were yesterday but we now have an active player.

    Stein, I doubt you've been following the thread with your early death. Even though you and Usso are completely different people I would like to know if you share Usso's suss on Silver.

    Rise tying the lynch to cause a No-One I'm not sure I like. Wording it like him/silver/shaki isn't close to accurate. Usso had 2 votes, Rise had 1 and Shaki had 1. Silver wasn't even the equation. And it was Usso vs no one and Rise choose no one.
    Regarding my lynch of Usso. Not a policy lynch. I cast it at the start of the phase in an attempt to apply some pressure to get some activity and information from him in regards to his read on Silver. Obviously didn't work because he never came back lol.




  5. #165
    Common Sense Tingling Shaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    5,886
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,879
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Well this is an odd game, mafia has x-shots perhaps? :/ or we're really lucky and we got an amazing savior.

    as for the whole Alice situation I was writing this last night and the phase ended before I could:

    I think what's best for me is to just close my eyes and imagine the tunnel is not there, there is no tunnel, what tunnel?

    After you see what Rise-Chan posted how can you favor going into LyLo with someone like him, just came in, saw that he was up against me and silver and him, since he probably saw Silver a bit greener than me, he went for me, is that how you want town to play? not even sure he read everything, someone you have no interactions with, someone you can't read \_(ツ)_/
    I also redacted my claim from it since i'm not on the chopping block anymore.

    Anw quick reads before my head explodes from being busy:

    Silver: Most green so far, stuck with his read and didn't vote me which would result in a mislynch

    Laboon: His usual self so far, mostly null, leaning a bit town, just typical solid Laboon suggesting the same ideas he always does

    Rise: Null to scum, comes in votes to save his skin and doesn't discuss anything, least townie behavior

    Usso/Stein: Well this is a clean slate, isn't it.

    Alice: Most confused tunnel I've seen, Your conspiracy theory is nothing but far fetched and baseless. My "newcomer benefit of the doubt" lasts only so much. You're trying to glue things together pieces and ignoring other ones just to fit your hypothesis, you need to start seeing that you're doing what you're accusing me of, but oh well maybe you'll end up being the better lynch for the day.
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

    S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

    Spoiler!


    Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

  6. #166
    Senior Member AliceInPains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    SE Europe
    Posts
    272
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    1,497
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Not that I know what's considered normal here, but what a strange game - two DPs with no lynch, two NPs with no town people killed after an unlucky first one when we lost two of them, and now we also seem to have a resurrection! Welcome back, @Stein. With a shorter day and a lot of work to be done, I count on your activity.

    Vote Lynch: Shaki

    That's mostly a reminder that we still haven't got claims from our two main suspects yesterday, which was our plan, originally suggested by Laboon. Though I would've preferred him dead, I definitely want to hear what Shaki has to say

    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Well good news is we are exactly where we were yesterday but we now have an active player.

    Stein, I doubt you've been following the thread with your early death. Even though you and Usso are completely different people I would like to know if you share Usso's suss on Silver.
    Wouldn't agree that we're in the same position as yesterday, since we also have plenty to discuss after another interesting night, but yeah, guess this is the best news we could've hoped for, as expecting another good vigilante shot, if that ever happened, would've been too optimistic.

    Though Stein and usso aren't the same person, wasn't usso your main suspect, the one you wanted lynched? Why is Stein's opinion on Silver the most important thing for you right now, especially since usso's suss on Silver is, like, two days old, as he hasn't participated in DP3? Why not ask him to claim, now that he's here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Rise tying the lynch to cause a No-One I'm not sure I like. Wording it like him/silver/shaki isn't close to accurate. Usso had 2 votes, Rise had 1 and Shaki had 1. Silver wasn't even the equation. And it was Usso vs no one and Rise choose no one.
    Regarding my lynch of Usso. Not a policy lynch. I cast it at the start of the phase in an attempt to apply some pressure to get some activity and information from him in regards to his read on Silver. Obviously didn't work because he never came back lol.
    I rather like what @Rise-Chan did, but a better explanation of that choice - or simply an opinion on what's been going on - would be nice. I'm glad we didn't lynch usso, since he was probably the greenest of you all in my eyes, and now it's like we've got an additional player. Also, Silver actually WAS a part of the equation, and it was you who put him there:

    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    I don't see Silver coming on before EoP so out of the two I would rather Usso go....but if Silver was on I would prefer lynching him and forcing a claim so we at least have something to work with :/
    hoping I'd join you, I guess,

    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Alice, you currently suss Silver + Shaki, so I believe. If Shaki was red, he could easily use your suspecision on Silver to push town in that direction. That is assuming it is 8v2 no 7v3.
    (btw, you kinda painted yourself red there, by doing what your red Shaki would do), but:

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    I'm not sure I'd go for a Silver lynch anymore, tbh. I only want Shaki

  7. #167
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,362
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,649
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    I don't understand how your greenest read out of everyone here was an inactive :/

    How was Silver a part of the equation when Rise came on? I summarised it already.

    Votes were:
    2 on Usso
    1 on Rise
    1 on Shaki

    That is all. None on silver.

    Rise literally says "it is between myself, shaki and silver." Thereby ignoring the votes on usso and then ties the lynch?

    Yes I would hope if Silver was active and a suspect of yours that you would cast a lynch on him to force him to claim before the end of DP.

    Not sure I understand the bit about me doing what my red shaki would do?




  8. #168
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,362
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,649
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Missed a bit.

    Usso was the player that I wanted most to claim yes.
    Usso suspected Silver and I want to know if Stein does as well. Perhaps there is an actual reason for the suspicion. With Stein now in and generally an active player, it is a different dynamic. Either way I wouldn't want his first post to be a claim. I/we need to reassess if Stein is one of the top suspects.
    Again I think we get our top 2 suspects to claim and go from there.




  9. #169
    Senior Member AliceInPains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    SE Europe
    Posts
    272
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    1,497
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    Well this is an odd game, mafia has x-shots perhaps? :/ or we're really lucky and we got an amazing savior.

    as for the whole Alice situation I was writing this last night and the phase ended before I could:

    I think what's best for me is to just close my eyes and imagine the tunnel is not there, there is no tunnel, what tunnel?

    After you see what Rise-Chan posted how can you favor going into LyLo with someone like him, just came in, saw that he was up against me and silver and him, since he probably saw Silver a bit greener than me, he went for me, is that how you want town to play? not even sure he read everything, someone you have no interactions with, someone you can't read \_(ツ)_/
    I also redacted my claim from it since i'm not on the chopping block anymore.

    Anw quick reads before my head explodes from being busy:

    Silver: Most green so far, stuck with his read and didn't vote me which would result in a mislynch

    Laboon: His usual self so far, mostly null, leaning a bit town, just typical solid Laboon suggesting the same ideas he always does

    Rise: Null to scum, comes in votes to save his skin and doesn't discuss anything, least townie behavior

    Usso/Stein: Well this is a clean slate, isn't it.

    Alice: Most confused tunnel I've seen, Your conspiracy theory is nothing but far fetched and baseless. My "newcomer benefit of the doubt" lasts only so much. You're trying to glue things together pieces and ignoring other ones just to fit your hypothesis, you need to start seeing that you're doing what you're accusing me of, but oh well maybe you'll end up being the better lynch for the day.
    I won't comment on what you said about me, it was expected, you have to defend yourself and you have to try to get a mislynch especially since getting a kill didn't work for some reason (not claiming that I was the target or anything too specific, just the fact that we all can see). But I'd like to remind you that, being town, I do have a certain power role that maybe helped me get an idea of what other players had been doing during last two night phases, so I have every right to keep going after you, for example, and not Rise, for example. Have you considered that?

    Btw, Rise didn't have to vote to save own skin, since only Silver voted Rise - Rise simply helped us avoid a mislynch, which was something I hoped for.

    You aren't interested in going after usso/Stein anymore? You won't ask him to claim? Stein is not as easy target as an inactive player, of course. Just noticing that both you and Laboon gave up on that.

    I want you to claim, Shaki. You previously didn't want to offer your view on roles involved, since you had no reason to give anything out. Alright, it was a power role whose anonymous presence would be useful - that's how I read what you said. But since you clearly didn't do anything useful for town last night - unless you'll now claim that you actually were our "amazing savior" - I want to know why.

    I mean, I know why - you're scum, but I want you to come up with an explanation

  10. #170
    Senior Member AliceInPains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    SE Europe
    Posts
    272
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    1,497
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Usso suspected Silver and I want to know if Stein does as well. Perhaps there is an actual reason for the suspicion.
    How the hell could Stein provide that any better than any of the rest of us who aren't usso either?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •