Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Huh, Shaki left his vote on Basil all phase long DP1. Interesting
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Another thought is that Basil would want Shaki dead if Shaki is town, because for those not in the know Shaki has a huge boner for lynching Basil, so that could explain the failure of a kill from the part of mafia
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Because that means there's quite a bit more than 4 hours left
    I'm leaving in like 30 minutes tbh, idk if I can check back before EOD so i'll probably change my vote before then, Since Laboon is on the chopping block, I would want to wait to hear his claim first, and I doubt he'll show up before I have to go.

It was this post by Basil towards Rise that made me think Rise is town after the Basil flip. He is responding to him saying that Silver's proactive DP1 activity doesn't logically warrant suspicion, much less a lynch.
    The reason why I don't think this is maf/maf interaction is because what did they decide to do, pick an argument about a mostly irrelevant subject and pretend to disagree on it only to drop it without any continuation? I hope I am not overthinking but it doesn't make much sense.
    I wouldn't give it that much thot tbh, it could be just a random behavior while they kept in mind on how to town roleplay.

Huh, Shaki left his vote on Basil all phase long DP1. Interesting
    Huh, Stein should've been already read that in DP1 considering he was alive back then. Interesting
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    Huh, Stein should've been already read that in DP1 considering he was alive back then. Interesting
    Stein clearly wasn't even checking the thread back then otherwise there would have been a lot of yelling, mentions spam and a lynch instead of a 2 way tie and No Lynch

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    I'll post my analysis shortly Be patient. Two long posts, one for each day before I joined.
    If you don't join me, I'll ask him to join me in lynching you (I don't know if I can count on other people, I might have to work with you two)
    These emojis are creepy on re-read

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    My take on Day 1 (have in mind that I read it after DP2): The discussion didn’t lead anywhere, guess I agreed with Silver’s observation, but his contribution didn’t change that – I don’t see innocent/guilty claims as a useful thing to have in general, even the flavor thing could be more interesting. I think mafia went after the player they consider(ed) the best among the active ones (or the most active among the best), got lucky that Stein joined him right away. I don’t take their (Overhaul's and Stein's) lynch votes seriously, but it’s interesting how others reacted. Not sure if Joseph’s vote would have counted at that point, but both he and Silver had a chance to lynch each other or Shaki (or Noir, if Joseph followed Silver) – they were happy with a no lynch situation. That made the three of them somewhat suspicious to me.
    Bit of a comment on that, it's actually a useful thing to do because there are roles that are town but actually investigate innocent (Miller) and there are sometimes indies that are not harmful for the town by default (Survivor). We need these to come forth so that we know and avoid false positives. Also, there are roles that can check if a certain statement is true (Lie Detector). Lastly there's the fact that it forces the scum to start lying and commit to not having the above roles as options.
    Overall, we gain while we don't waste anything more than a few letters.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Stein, Looks like you're reading the whole thread, well that's gonna take some time thanks to Alice and I. Tag me when you finish reading and also an updated read list if you may, i'll try to hold on my vote till then (If Laboon didn't show up yet)
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Yeah I don't seen a way to bait mafia that way. Mayhaps i'm not thinking about it the right way..but you'd to know we have a watcher, trust that the person who claims to be the watcher is the watcher, know a player who is VT and then communicate to them to fake claim somehow and communicate to the watcher to watch the VT (only way I see this being possible is if we had masons, which I doubt because lovers).

For how Shaki could push town: Alice, you currently suss Silver + Shaki, so I believe. If Shaki was red, he could easily use your suspecision on Silver to push town in that direction. That is assuming it is 8v2 no 7v3.
    I would see Silver gunning for inactives more than Shaki.

Well my push on Usso is from the start of the phase and was pressure as I wanted him to address what I had asked him. I don't see Silver coming on before EoP so out of the two I would rather Usso go....but if Silver was on I would prefer lynching him and forcing a claim so we at least have something to work with :/

The inactivity really makes things hard, especially when it is 1/3 of the players
    Why didn't you move the vote to Silver here? Alice would jump on it like Dennis the Menace from what she was saying.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    @Stein, Looks like you're reading the whole thread, well that's gonna take some time thanks to Alice and I. Tag me when you finish reading and also an updated read list if you may, i'll try to hold on my vote till then (If Laboon didn't show up yet)
    >implying I will read wallies on re-read
    >keksimusmaximus.jpeg

I either read the wallies live or I don't read them at all, that's the policy :P

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Alright I am caught up. Laboon has been really underwhelming, the only post I could give town points for is that angle-shooty post early on, which I townread as my previous incarnation (I feel like there was one more actually, but I forgot it now and I am being too lazy to read back, but if I forgot it it was nothing too important I guess).

The part about the Shaki hint I can see as him having tmi. I think Silver got it wrong and wherever Shaki "hinted" at it it must have flown over my head so yeah.
    @Laboon it's claim time, methinks