Vote Lynch: Shaki

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Chan View Post
    Vote Lynch: Shaki
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Uh-oh. We're at quick hammer. DON'T DO IT.
    Except you had your vote on the top lynch, instead of removing your vote to not let anyone "quick hammer" as you're advocating, you're simply not doing anything.

I had the exact same thoughts. Lynch All Liars?
    Or you know since it was NP1 and Basil was still alive, it could've been redirected or godfather, but you're quick to lynch either.

Can Silver validate Laboon's claim at all? I mean, if we're at 5:1 either Silver or Laboon have no reason to lie for one another since they cannot be on the same team.
    How would Silver validate Laboon's claim for him to be innocent?

Silver scum: Of course he's going to say he's innocent
    Sivler town: Of course he's going to say he's innocent

Off-chance: Silver targeted Laboon back the same night which is unlikely since Silver was getting heat from usso and laboon was not a presence DP1.

The road so far:
    Spoiler!

Stein could very well still be the godfather or he was busdriven np1 (Laboon's cop)

Alice still unclear about her role and how she's claiming that Laboon is scum and/or me since laboon's claiming cop and silver was tracker

Rise, see above plus utter uselessness, guy's a joke.

Laboon might very well be lying through his teeth (despite my town read of him)

I think we have no choice but to trust one scenario and lynch accordingly, meaning:

If we were to believe Laboon's cop on stein, we'd be clearing two players, remove alice from the equation because I still think she's missing something crucial about her night actions or doesn't know how it works, we'd be left with Rise that we know nothing of.

To add on my opinion:
    I think Laboon and Alice are pushing their own scum reads and Rise or Stein are piling on on what seems to be most likely lynch that'll go through. BUT stein abstained at the last moment (Could be that he thought he could keep Laboon in-game and go after Silver to keep Laboon vs Alice in play to confuse town [if i thought about this now, i'm pretty sure stein could've started building it the moment Laboon claimed], or it could be Rise sitting in the shadows watching town fuck itself over [wouldn't be the first as both scum and town])

In any case, I would've hoped i had any kind of night action to back any one of these fucking tin foil theories, so please if anyone has anything, come forth.
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

As soon as I went to bed, i remembered Stein voted Laboon but didn't count. Which clears him from my above suspicions regarding keeping laboon and shiz. My b.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

@Shaki the Stein Laboon copped is not this present one, it's the one that died.
    @AliceInPains I think you should claim so that we can properly evaluate the situation.

I also think Rise (and I, for that matter) should claim as well this phase.

Not gonna lie, Laboon's GL post after he died has influenced me and like I said he seemed town there if we are searching one wolf, as I think is the case.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Again, sorry for not showing up to help us get a lynch yesterday, though I promised - I was so tired that I fell asleep and didn't wake up till morning.

I'm still on Vote Lynch: Laboon (don't understand what it was that made @Stain read him green, care to explain?), and will try to make a case for it in my next post, with quotes, so Shaki could take it seriously - it's very unfortunate that he doesn't believe anything I say nor trusts my ability to read others properly, but we're stuck with each other and have to talk. @Shaki, do you still think I could be scum? I don't think you are (want to hear why @Rise-Chan still thinks so), and I never had a solid NP thing on you (Prada lynch was what made you red in my eyes and though my NP2 action could've explained no town deaths if my read was good, I think it was wasted), but simply had to push that theory in order to provoke any reaction from our active players, since I had nothing on anyone else. You and Silver didn't help me clear either of you, nor did you offer a better explanation, but Laboon's return changed the situation.

I was willing to claim EoDP4, since I didn't have any actions left - my ability is 2-shot as well - and will do it in my Laboon post (though I think you could've concluded what I am by now). Before I do, I would like to hear how all of you explain no kill NP3. Shaki claims he's a commuter, Laboon a cop, we don't know anything about Rise and Stein, but they do know half of it each, and you can guess my role, I think - think about your green reads and your red reads targeting each other NP3 and tell me the most probable explanation of how it ended in a no kill. What I took away from it is red @Laboon and that's why I still stand by it.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

What an unfortunate typo, sorry @Stein.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    Again, sorry for not showing up to help us get a lynch yesterday, though I promised - I was so tired that I fell asleep and didn't wake up till morning.

I'm still on Vote Lynch: Laboon (don't understand what it was that made @Stain read him green, care to explain?), and will try to make a case for it in my next post, with quotes, so Shaki could take it seriously - it's very unfortunate that he doesn't believe anything I say nor trusts my ability to read others properly, but we're stuck with each other and have to talk. @Shaki, do you still think I could be scum? I don't think you are (want to hear why @Rise-Chan still thinks so), and I never had a solid NP thing on you (Prada lynch was what made you red in my eyes and though my NP2 action could've explained no town deaths if my read was good, I think it was wasted), but simply had to push that theory in order to provoke any reaction from our active players, since I had nothing on anyone else. You and Silver didn't help me clear either of you, nor did you offer a better explanation, but Laboon's return changed the situation.

I was willing to claim EoDP4, since I didn't have any actions left - my ability is 2-shot as well - and will do it in my Laboon post (though I think you could've concluded what I am by now). Before I do, I would like to hear how all of you explain no kill NP3. Shaki claims he's a commuter, Laboon a cop, we don't know anything about Rise and Stein, but they do know half of it each, and you can guess my role, I think - think about your green reads and your red reads targeting each other NP3 and tell me the most probable explanation of how it ended in a no kill. What I took away from it is red @Laboon and that's why I still stand by it.
    Irt Laboon, it looked like he saw that he had been lynched and gave a farewell post. I think we are looking for one scum left so if I right, Laboon wouldn't do that because he 'd think he had lost.
    There's a chance that he had read the convo between me and Gir and faked it, I can give you that. But can't deny that it has influenced me.

I would really like to hear your claim before anything else happens. I have an idea of what your role might be, so I 'd like to receive confirmation about it.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

There are 2 things that appear to be a mystery as far as the Night Phases go and by claiming in an organized fashion we will resolve both. By public demand, @AliceInPains I guess it's ladies first

After you claim you can nominate the next one to claim and so on and so forth.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Irt Laboon, it looked like he saw that he had been lynched and gave a farewell post. I think we are looking for one scum left so if I right, Laboon wouldn't do that because he 'd think he had lost.
    There's a chance that he had read the convo between me and Gir and faked it, I can give you that. But can't deny that it has influenced me.

I would really like to hear your claim before anything else happens. I have an idea of what your role might be, so I 'd like to receive confirmation about it.
    Well, if he's not scum you are, so I'd like to hear your explanation of what happened NP3 if Laboon's green before I claim.