Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    There are 2 things that appear to be a mystery as far as the Night Phases go and by claiming in an organized fashion we will resolve both. By public demand, @AliceInPains I guess it's ladies first

After you claim you can nominate the next one to claim and so on and so forth.
    I think I gave away enough about it for other's to make a good guess and work with it, and the same can't be said about you, so I'd like to know at least what I asked in my previous response.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    Well, if he's not scum you are, so I'd like to hear your explanation of what happened NP3 if Laboon's green before I claim.
    Can you tell me why you are not claiming? If you fear that I will counter your claim, then rest assured, I won't do that. You can lynch me if I do.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

I think I gave away enough about it for other's to make a good guess and work with it, and the same can't be said about you, so I'd like to know at least what I asked in my previous response.
    We are not at a stage to make guesses is the thing. You said your abilities are all used up by now so there's no harm in spilling the beans. We all will, today.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Can you tell me why you are not claiming? If you fear that I will counter your claim, then rest assured, I won't do that. You can lynch me if I do.
    Because I can't trust you 100% - when I said usso was possibly my greenest read, it didn't mean I had anything nice to say about him, only that others (apart from Rise, maybe) seemed way more red.

But my cat might be in labor atm, so here you go - King Llane Wrynn, 2-shot Town Jailor.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Because I can't trust you 100% - when I said usso was possibly my greenest read, it didn't mean I had anything nice to say about him, only that others (apart from Rise, maybe) seemed way more red.

But my cat might be in labor atm, so here you go - King Llane Wrynn, 2-shot Town Jailor.
    So you "jailed Laboon" (famous quote btw, @Gir tagging you to have a laugh lol) and nothing happened that night so you conclude that he is the droid we are looking for. For now, withhold the info about when the other jailer shot was used.

I am inclined to believe your claim, but the problem is that the way I look at it, this alone isn't incriminating him 100%. There are actually 2 scenarios where he is town.

1) Shaki, town too in this scenario, commuted and he avoided the shot. In this scenario, if we believe you are saying the truth, we are left with me and Rise. So from my POV, either Rise is scum or we are led to a dead end, meaning the initial hypothesis, Laboon being town, is false.

2) The target was Laboon and you actually saved him since jailer also protects the target. In that case the shooter is between me, Shaki and Rise, so from my POV either Rise or Shaki.

Have you considered these two scenarios and if so am I missing anything?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

So you "jailed Laboon" (famous quote btw, @Gir tagging you to have a laugh lol) and nothing happened that night so you conclude that he is the droid we are looking for. For now, withhold the info about when the other jailer shot was used.

I am inclined to believe your claim, but the problem is that the way I look at it, this alone isn't incriminating him 100%. There are actually 2 scenarios where he is town.

1) Shaki, town too in this scenario, commuted and he avoided the shot. In this scenario, if we believe you are saying the truth, we are left with me and Rise. So from my POV, either Rise is scum or we are led to a dead end, meaning the initial hypothesis, Laboon being town, is false.

2) The target was Laboon and you actually saved him since jailer also protects the target. In that case the shooter is between me, Shaki and Rise, so from my POV either Rise or Shaki.

Yes, I know it's not a 100% thing, that's why I didn't say any of this earlier, but re: 2, why would Shaki, Rise or you pick Laboon as their target that night? I can only see you having a reason to do so, but am inclined to believe you over Laboon, because of his DP4 talk.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Yes, I know it's not a 100% thing, that's why I didn't say any of this earlier, but re: 2, why would Shaki, Rise or you pick Laboon as their target that night? I can only see you having a reason to do so, but am inclined to believe you over Laboon, because of his DP4 talk.
    That's a fair point indeed but I have seen weirder kills. Tbh I expected to die that night.

Who do you want to be the one that claims next?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One thing you said here makes no sense if you properly read my first post. I want you to reread both and tell me whether it was intentional. If it wasn't, let us know.

That's a fair point indeed but I have seen weirder kills. Tbh I expected to die that night.

Who do you want to be the one that claims next?
    I expected you to die as well, but since you didn't...

It's just you and @Rise-Chan left to claim, but since him (Rise is a he, right? if not - my apologies) doesn't seem to be around - I guess it has to be you.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I expected you to die as well, but since you didn't...
    And you didn't die last night either, though I expected that as well... I'm still on Laboon, though. Either he's scum or you're a godfather.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

One thing you said here makes no sense if you properly read my first post. I want you to reread both and tell me whether it was intentional. If it wasn't, let us know.
    Which part? I re-read your post now and I think you kinda have revealed when the other jailer shot was used, if that's what you are talking about.