Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

OPD #7 Pirate Summit - Game Thread

One Piece Destiny (OPD), is a roleplay game, placed in the One Piece world, moderated and guided by hosts. Players are given a general story line, which the game will follow and from there they are free to create their characters, crews and actions.
    Players can fight with one another, recruit fighters, form alliances, go on quests, win tournaments, storm prisons, and of course, search for One Piece.

Players submit their actions to the Game Master/s who will then post them in frequent write ups, outlining all of the major player actions of that phase.

The games generally have a lot of flexibility in the actions, and players are allowed to be as creative as they want provided it is logical.

In this game there are 3 different factions: the Marines, the Pirates and the Bounty Hunters.

Everyone has received a PM where they were assigned to a team of one of these factions.

All crews start from an island and then they will be given various options in terms of Eternal Pose to reach other islands, or go for their default one with a Log Pose. The islands accessible through Eternal Pose have a big chance of having other crews in it.

From then on the game will proceed as follows:
    Each team will have to decide which island they want to go to next inside a logical time frame and once this is done we will send you info about this island. After you get this info you will have to decide on the actions you will do on said island.

The available actions for every island are the following:

• visit stores on the island to buy/sell items

• explore the island for treasures. Naturally, the treasures won't be handed to you freely, you will have to complete a quest to get them, which usually means battle.
    • after you complete the quest and loot the island you will have to decide where do you want to go next

Depending on how all this goes you will get stats to distribute to the ones you already have. You have to do this distribution early on after the next scenario begins.

Since there is no relevant speed for the ship nor distance between islands, the islands will be organized through groups and the players will be able to access a certain group of islands per scenario, aside from their default pre-established route.

In case you want to fight another crew during a scenario and you haven't distributed all stats you have gained until that point, the stats that weren't distributed will be distributed randomly by the hosts.

Every 3 scenarios, each one of you will get to make a custom move for their character, be it a move for your fighting style or one for your Devil Fruit, should you have one. This number of scenarios might change depending on the needs of the game.

Additionally, every 2 scenarios, you racial attribute will be buffed by extra stats that will be automatically distributed by the hosts.

The goal of the game is to reach Sabaody by scenario 10 and survive that scenario.

There are some additional details depending on the faction you are in:

• the Marines will receive missions at one point to hunt the Pirate crews, or the Bounty Hunters if these haven't been playing nicely. They can ally with other marines or bounty hunters if they're friendly.

• the Bounty Hunters will be given missions to hunt either a Pirate crew or a Marine crew, depending on each reputation's. They can ally with whatever team they want in order to pursue their goal.

• Pirates can form alliances whenever they want, but they can't win together. Only one pirate crew can win.
    • Marines can win with other marines and bounty hunters can win independently, as they will need to reach a certain treshold to win (capture one crew and get their respective bounty).

Generally, the hosts will be available for questions most of the time.
    Don't spam in the thread or on discord.
    Discord isn't considered an official means of communication with the hosts and the info that will be given there may not be official unless copied to your QT or stated to be official.
    If you want official answers to which you can later refer to, ask in the QT.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Jul 2nd '18 at 10:07 PM.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Overhaul For This Useful Post:

Going Merry  (Jul 10th '18), Laboon  (Jul 3rd '18), Spiegel  (Jul 2nd '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

The Pirate Summit is near! The rookies and the rising stars of this generation are all arranging to meet at Sabaody, before heading on to the New World!

Alliances and the fate of the world can be decided in a meeting with such influencing characters for years to come…

Pirates such as the powerful beauty Charlotte Linlin, Chin Jao the Drill, Edward Newgate, Golden Lion Shiki and an infamous rookie that’s been causing trouble all around, Gol D. Roger won't pass on this chance to gain power and influence in the Grand Line!

The World Government is wary and will take the chance to capture these threatening and troublesome characters that intend to meet all in one place.

Fleet Admiral Kong has a competent force at his disposal, and with Garp, Sengoku, Tsuru and Zephyr leading the main charge the pirates meeting will be in danger!

No doubt they will deploy their mighty marine force after this pirates in order to capture them and stop the uprising of piracy.

In the shadows lurk Bounty Hunters who aim to feast on the rewards of such clash ... pirates and marines, no one is safe from their greed!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Scenario 1

Alabasta - the Bone Hunters Pirates

The sun was high up in the sky as the two figures walked through the sand hills. Small patches of green with lakes and wild flora disrupted the endless sand vista. The gigantic shadows that were moving in the horizon came closer with every step, large scorpions and snakes crawling out of the sand.

“What? Don't tell me you are scared now?” Seth mocked Red, who stopped few steps behind with a refusal to walk further.

“I dislike crawling things” she replied with a polite tone, ignoring Seth's provoking smile.

“Could you be a gentleman and walk ahead to discover their intentions?”

“You would really try and use me as bait wouldn’t you Red? You know back when I took that knife wound for you i thought we got past this whole trying to off me thing?” he asked with his usual smile.

“My dear Seth, I believe I saved your life right after that unfortunate incident. Which makes us even.”

“We have no obligation to each other?”

“None at all.”

“So you wouldn't mind if I get killed by those gigantic scorpions?”

“I will drown to despair and become perilous.”

Seth's smile became even wider as he saw Red's face covered with what appeared to be a genuine concern and sadness, but he knew well enough that was fake.

“This looks interesting” she noticed as a cloud of sand rose in the horizon.

“It seems there's an excavating team ahead.”

“What do you say on us dropping and giving a little greeting?”

“Maybe those bugs are disrupting their work. We must aid them.”

"You know that kind of work can get expensive” replied the man with a greedy smile.

"Imagine all the incredible treasures one could find here in an ancient country like this”

“I mean with us helping and all they can't really deny us keeping some of the valuables, right.” Seth said stroking his chin

“You have such a dirty mind” replied Red as she walked close to him, “I love it” she whispered to his ear and pushed him slightly in the back, prompting him to walk ahead.

"You're still coming by the way." Seth said in his his usual cheery tone.

"Tsk. Fine." Red said reluctantly as she followed behind

----
    “Thank you so much for your aid! I am Nico Olivia and this is my team, we are grateful to both of you” said the woman with the long white hair and smiled at them with kindness.

“We couldn't let those things destroy your beautiful work here” replied Seth as he looked around the ruins with interest only to rest his eyes to Olivia with a warm smile.

“I am Seth” he continued “and this is-”

“I am Setepenre” butted in Red with a bright, silly look on her face Seth found most peculiar.

“Such interesting names. Are you here for the excavations?”

“Oh no!” replied Red before Seth could open his mouth, “I am a historian, and this country is full of fascinating things to study!”

“A historian? That's incredible, you should stay, we could help your with your researches.” Nico replied, smiling with an ironic smile.

“If my brother agrees to it” said Red as she nodded to Seth who was looking at the exchange with confusion.

“Me? Oh yeah sure” he replied casually as the ground shook above them and sand fell in their heads.

“It must be the sand dragon, it attacked us many times now” Nico looked concerned and opportunistic.

“Ah! You know my sister has a thing for lizards, led a whole legion of em back home. You guys just keep on with your work and we’ll bring the poor bastard to heel for you.” said Seth with a smirk as he nodded to Red who rolled her eyes and walked ahead.

“Oi Red, what's that all about?” asked Seth as he looked at the small sand dragon that had risen from a large sand hill. The man leaned his head left and right to examine its size and the dragon followed his movements.

“Ah see, it likes you.”

“Really? Are you just going to dodge the question?”

“It's better to keep a certain secrecy about our identities. Let's not kill her.”

“Her? You know Red, i was just joking about you having a thing for lizards, how can you tell?”

“I think she has a crush on you” laughed Red as the sand dragon took out its tongue, trying to explore Seth's face with it.

Little Garden - The Shipwrecked Pirates (name pending update .... )

Jar’ra Elrein’s shipwrecked memoirs

Day 1
    Decided to write my thoughts down in order to keep my sanity. My tests with Magnificence-type engine have resulted in the ship crash-landing on a nearby island. I shouldn’t have let that quokka drink red wine over it. (Side note: Gunpowder soaked with wine is too potent of a fuel)

Day 2
    Turns out this island is infested with dinosaurs. Neat! Also turns out there’s a pair of Giants that duel each other to a draw every single day. Also very neat! The quokka’s idea of survival, is sitting on a rock, with her legs crossed, looking sassy and waiting to be rescued. As much as I love that plan, we will need to come up with something less idiotic.

Day 3
    My crew has the survival instinct of a headless lemming. Within a day we managed to lose Lenny, Moe, Carl, Barney, and the Olsen quintuplets to a particularly voracious T-rex. Unfortunately he didn’t eat the quakka. Smelled her perfume and ran away sniveling. Stupid mink shouted at him and calling him uncivilized brute. NO, THE WILD ANIMAL IS GOING TOO WEAR A TUX AND A MONOCLE AND GREED HER WITH “GOOD DAY MA’AM!”… Surprisingly, Leeroy and Zed are still alive.

Day 3 addendum
    Scratch that. Zed’s dead baby. Zed’s dead.

Day 4
    I just found out from one of the giants that it takes a whole year for the log pose to set on this island. So even if we manage to find/make a functional ship, we will need to wait a whole year here, so we don’t get lost at sea. CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE!

Day 5
    It got worse. We ran out of Red Wine. Quokka has gone feral.

Day 13
    Finally found my way back to camp and found this Journal. Abu tried to steal from the giants and got squashed. Now the giants want to kill us too. Quokka’s cries for Wine can be heard through the island. She has the crazy look in her eyes. She ripped her clothes of in rage and Ruben died from blood loss when he saw her naked. I’ll have to either put her down or bring her to senses. Preferably the former.

Day 21
    T-rex and Quokka fought to the death. They suck. They are both alive. Quokka is injured and knocked out though. I guess I’ll have to patch her up or something… Found T-rex’s severed arm too, so we are gonna feast tonight!

Day 22
    T-rex arm was infected. Half a dozen of us of us died from food poisoning. Not me or the quokka though. Or Leeroy (How is that fucker still alive?)

Day 39
    We managed to build something that can be called a ship. We will go try our luck at sea soon enough. Quokka almost made a full recovery (Her brain is just as damaged as before I’m afraid.)

Day 40
    Seaking in the shape of a large goldfish ate our wannabe ship. I’m contemplating suicide by watching the quokka count the stars at night.

Day 42
    The quokka is called Edward btw. The father who named her is a moron.

Day 50
    How is it possible that everyone still alive has developed some sort of a beard, while I have grown NOT A SINGLE HAIR?! Travesty! My eyebrow is starting to cloud my vision though… Need a razor asap. Even Ed’s fur thickened a bit.

Day 60
    HELL YEAH! Me and Ed Tagteamed the T-rex! I tripped, then T-rex tripped on me, then he fell on the spear held by Ed. Get ExtinctED! Hah!

Day 62
    There’s a ship incoming. Vice-captain Edward will try to lure them in, and then me and 5 other survivors (Leeroy too, wtf?) will try to jump them and take the ship.

Weatheria - The Legion of Pirates

"Is that dumb old man still causing us problems, Mr Harkd?" Jaguar mockingly questionned his captain, clearly knowing the answer.

"Ugh, not even beli is persuating that walking carcass. I did not want to bring much attention to us this time" Kenneth sighed.

"Ah, as if that ever stopped us"

"Do not tempt me to carve him full of holes. Who knows, whatever he is keeping from us may not work if that good for nothing is dead"

"I don't really want to keep sightseeing, I'm getting bored and older by the minute. If I knew you were bringing me to this, I would have chosen a more interesting place to die" the old mercenary finished and stood up, jumping from their ship that was crashed near the edge of the sky island.

"You think you're going to beat me to it, Alan?" he stood up and jumped down as well, leaving the rest of the crew moping around fixing the ship.
    "Lets make a bet. Whoever gets past the old man first and gets the engine to fly down this dull floating island, gets to slice his head first!" Harkd rushed to get side to side with Alan, cleaning off the dust from his suit.

"Oh, weren't you worried the engine wouldn't work without him?" Jaguar teased him, licking his lips contemplating a fight.

"We can always get one of the other scientists and torture them until they make it work. There's plenty of them around, so we have plenty of options for information" Kenneth smirked as both got closer to the laboratory.

A bearded old man with a blue tunic was walking to and fro in the lab. Dumbdoor was working on a weather device, and as he saw the Kenneth approaching, he stood in front of a big metal door and yelled "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!"
    Thud

Alan smacked his head from behind and the man fell down, leaving the big metal door that guarded the device they needed unguarded.

"That was easier than I expected" Alan looked down on the man, preparing to open the door.

"You can't really expect a geezer like this one to give much fight when you sucker punch him like that. What a dirty play" Kenneth said, walking inside as the door opened.

"You're just upset I did it first and didn't let you have the pleasure of smacking that loud fool" Alan followed, looking at an even bigger laboratory with all kind of devices powered by dials, glasses full of chemicals and other old scientists waddling around with all kind of experiments on their hands.

"What did you do to poor man Dumbdoor?" Curomon gasped.
    "I cannot believe it! Intruders! Intruders!" Radawaste gripped his staff.
    "You shall not get your hands on our precious, you filthy pirates!" Oloring branded his sword.

"Looks like we will have to get our hands dirty after all" they looked at each other and nodded with a flash in their eyes and smile on their mouths.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Jul 2nd '18 at 10:39 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Renaisse - The Seekers

Colt stood at the edge of a bridge, contemplating the city they had arrived at not long ago. He had been searching throughout the town for hints about one the ex crewmates that may have been involved in the death of his captain, but altho he his dreams had led him here, he wasn't able to find any clue.

The city had a waterfront near the shipyard, and Colt had decided to split the crew in order to cover a larger area, but no success. Among the dandy looking citizens, walking around with top hats, elaborated dresses, fancy jewelry and classy suits, there was no recognizeable bounty hunter in sight except for his crew.

"Captain! Captain" Kurasame showed up from behind, startling the young man.

"Damnit Kura! I told you not to do that! You always catch me off guard, I could have attacked you!" Colt had a brief outburst, but controlled himself.

"I'm sorry captain, it's just that I may have found something ... or rather, someone!" Kurasame continued, embarassed.

"You should have started with that! Go on, what did you find?" Colt followed him as he ran through the bridge to a dark alley in the city.

"There was this guy that had a strange reaction when I mentioned a bounty hunter that was a Seeker. I tried to get more info off of him, but he didn't budge ... I thought you may have more luck" Kurasame rushed through the alley until a dead end, where a tall man in a top hat and fancy suit was strapped to a chair and silenced with a rag. By his side, on the floor, was a cane.

"What the hell did you do to him? He's an old man! He has done nothing wrong ... we are bounty hunters, not pirates!" Colt scolded the young recruit. Noticing this, he added "but good job. Very good job on finding him. Let me handle things from here, watch and learn" he patted Kurasame on the back and smiled.

"Hello kind sir. Sorry for the rough treatment my mate has given you. He is a bit inexperienced in the ways of the world. Please, could I offer you something to drink? Eat?" he approached the man and removed the rag from his mouth.

"Non! Mon dieu! I'm not giving up any information to the likes of you, bandit!" he growled and snapped his teeth.

"We started off with the wrong foot ... you see, I'm no bandit. I'm just trying to find the men responsible for killing my captain. If you have any information, I would reward you kindly" he continued, untying the man and trying to make him more comfortable "what's your name, sir?"

"Je suis Monsieur Walker!" he said as he stood up and got rid of the bindings "and I am no snitch!" he twirled his mustache and grabbed his cane, revealing a hidden sword.

"What did you say about handling things, captain?" Kurasame teased Colt, who was starting to get unnerved.
    "Ugh, I guess we'll have to beat it out of him! Lets go, but don't kill him!"

Whiskey Peak - The Beasts (name pending update...)

A new crew had arrived at the island, and like it was usual, BTL greeted them.

"Hey hey! Welcome welcome! Aren't you quite the fresh ones? Looks like pirates nowadays are looking younger than ever! Aha! Wish I had the same age as you, but come around, I will show you the goods!" the young man jumped up from the hammock he was laying on, dancing off in the direction of the town to show them around.

"Now now, I would usually ask some monetary incentive for a tour of the town, you know what I'm saying? But since I like you bunch, I will let you know where the goodies' at!" he joyfully hugged the group, who was quite suspicious of this odd figure. "How can I treat you fine gents?"

"I'm Captain Pancake from the Waffle Pirates!" the big round man with a flat face said proudly "We come from North Blue, and we're here to go to the Pirate Summit! The next age is going to be ours! You heard it here!"

"Pancakes! I love pancakes, and by the looks of it so do you! And what about you guys? Are you Waffleman and Sugar?" BTL danced around them laughing.

"Yo! I'm Mapple Syrup! Ya tryna front with me, Imma shank ya" said a thin thug with more bark than bite and some hair on his chin.

"That's right! Don't mess around with us, or Lil Juice here will be the last thing you'll see!" added an even smaller man, too young to have facial hair, swelling his chest and banging it with one hand.

"Aha, I believe you! I believe you! Here, have some drinks on me as an apology for the disrespect, the owner knows me!"
    said BTL as he got jugs full of beer from the bar "Maybe a little juice for Lil Juice, eh? I'm kidding I'm kidding!"

"Now we're talking! Keep on it and you will fall on the Waffle Pirates good graces, funny man!" Captain Pancake added.

The party had just started, with more and more pirates joining up and drinking, eating and singing. By night time, some were already knocked out from the booze, while others were being seduced by the ladies and were with their guard down. Captain Pancake had eaten so much he could barely move.

BTL stood on top of a building watching it all, when a big sillhouette showed up behind him.

"Did you have fun with them already?" a giant crocodile walked beside BTL.

"Oh, Raak! Totally didn't notice you were coming ... " he giggled "yeah, they're already ready for the harvest"

"I do not like to hunt on weak prey, but it's not like I have much choice" Raak said as he got ready to jump on Pancake, who was almost dozing off.

"Don't be like that big guy, I know you've been drinking with them, so at least you'll be on equal ground" BTL go ready to jump too.

"AH! Equal ground ... as anyone could ever stand on equal ground with the great Raak Wrathraiser!"
    Raak roared as he grew bigger and attacked Pancake, with BTL following him and attacking the rest of the Waffle pirates, who would not live to see the breakfast.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Jul 2nd '18 at 11:42 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Kyuka - Unnamed Marine Crew

"Oi oi, captain, relax a bit" said the man laying down near the pool, drinking a margarita and looking at the women passing by.
    "Stop fooling around, Digger. We have a job to do. After that, we can relax and enjoy this resort as much as we want... until the next assignment" Nobody sighed "But it's so warm here that I could really use a bath and a nap..."

"That's the spirit, captain! Come, the pirate will screw up soon enough and we will be able to capture him. No need to worry." Digger said smiling as he jumped into the pool.

"Uuuugh ... It was Vice Admiral Sengoku himself that gave us this mission, we can't let him down. At least pretend to be working!" Nobody snapped at him but Digger didn't seem to care.

"These pirates can steal people without making any noise ... not even the victims can be heard yelling. How are we even going to find them" Nobody fell on his towel and looked at the sun.

Looking around, everything was calm, aside from the noise of the people enjoying themselves in the resort. People swiming in the pool, others taking sunbaths, some were shopping and kids playing all kind of games was all that the marines could see.

Digger was getting out of the pool when he bumped into someone he hadn't noticed before.
    "Shit!" he thought he said, but the noise was muffled.
    Splash.
    "Pardon me! That was my mistake!" Digger apologized and he could be heard again. "Uh, this is weird..."

The man had fell into the water and was drowning, splashing his arms around fighting to keep afloat.
    Digger jumped in and rescued him.
    "Excuse us, my crewmate had no intention to bump into you ... I don't think he saw you" Nobody approached looking concerned and a tad bit mad at Digger.
    "I didn't even heard him approaching cap ..." Digger fumbled.
    "Stupid moron, look where you walk!" the citizen yelled at them and started walking away, when some gold coins and jewels started falling from his full pockets.

"Wait a minute..." Nobody grabbed the bounty poster of the pirate they were looking for "IT'S HIM!! GRAB HIM!!" he shouted and ran after the pirate.

Being near him, Digger tackled the pirate.

"We finally got you, you dirty rascal. Baboon of the Monkey Pirates, you are under arrest" Digger grinned.
    "Yeah, like you were trying so hard..." Nobody complained "Don't drop your guard, he must be a DF user, that must be why we was unnoticed and why he was drowining"

"I have the Calm Calm fruit, and your problems have just begun!" Baboon punched Digger and prepared to fight.

G2 - Cannis Oath Marines

Monkey D. Garp was walking around the marine base with Jaguar D. Saul when they noticed a young captain working out, with one of his crewmates near him trying to tie his boots without much success.

"May I join you, young marine?" He asked while munching on his favourite rice crackers.

"Garp the Hero! It's an honor to meet you sir!" Castus said, standing up and saluting the Vice Admiral.

"Bwahaha, please don't call me sir, I'm not that old!" Garp said embarassed.

"Dereshishishishi, this young marines have quite the respect for you Garp-san!" Saul crouched looking down on them.

"Of course sir... ehm, I mean, Vice Admiral! You are the one who defeated the Rocks crew! One could say you rocked them to a pulp eh?" Labroon stood up after several attempts of tying his knots.

"Ah I get too much credit on that, I didn't do it alone, rookie" Garp eyed him.

Pururururu
    Pururururu
    Pururururu

Jaguar's denden mushi rang.
    Gacha.

"I got a report that the Bearg Pirates are sailing near the base, Vice Admiral Saul! There is a bounty on their heads and they seemed to be sailing to the Pirate Summit in Sabaody! We must stop them at any cost!"

"You heard that, Garp-san? They want us to capture those rookie pirates that have been causing havock" Jaguar looked at the horizon, looking for the pirate ship.

"Ehhh, that's too boring. I don't wanna" Garp picked his nose "But maybe we can delegate this young men to capture them" he smirked.

"Are you in any mission, young marines?" Jaguar looked at the 2 men dwarfed by his height.

"Not right now, we were waiting to be deployed and are eager to fight!" Castus banged his chest proudly.

"Perfect! I have the job for you!" Garp smiled and grabbed a huge cannon ball "You see that pirate ship over there?" he pointed at the horizon.
    "I'm going to throw this cannon ball in order to stop them, and you will go there and capture them"

Castus looked at the man and wondered if his mad plan would even work.

"Sure thing, but how will we catch up to them? Will you throw us as well?" Labroon inquired him with curiosity and wonder in his eyes, imagining both Castus and him being thrown by Garp, flying and crashing.

"Bwahahaha that would be a great idea! But " Garp looked around "... you can gather your crew and take that ship" he pointed at one of the ships stationed in the harbor. "Saul, give me a hand here. Give me a jump boost so I can have a good view to hit them"

Saul grabbed the Vice Admiral and threw him up, Garp swinging the cannon ball as big as him with much more ease than it should be humanly possible, hitting the pirate ship with a monstruous strength and accurate precision, splitting the ship in half.

Castus and Labroon looked in disbelief, eyes gauging out of their skulls and tongue rolling of their mouth.

"That was a bit too much, Garp-san. Go on now, capture them before they drown, Dereshishishi" Saul laughed "Do you want help with your knots, Labroon?"

"Don't think your huge fingers could help me with my tiny nots, but thanks anyway big man!" Labroon waved while walking towards the ship with a determined and battle ready Castus by his side.

"Garp-san, wasn't the ship they're taking the one we were supposed to use to deliver the equipment to Sengoku-san?"
    Saul pondered with a concerned face.

"Ah! You're right!" Garp realized the screw up "but it's fine! I will call them to deliver the equipment for us!" He laughed and got back to eating his rice crackers.

Last edited by Overhaul; Jul 5th '18 at 11:45 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Somewhere in the New World - Big Mom Pirates

"I WANT A BACON, LETTUCE, TOMATO, TURKEY AND AVOCADO SANDWICH!! WHERE IS MY SANDWICH??"
    a raging Charlotte Linlin rampaged on an island, destroying buildings left and right.

"Head Chef Streussen!! Please do something! Stop Mama!!" said Napoleon to Streussen who was nearby, organizing all the chefs to make the best bacon, lettuce, tomato, turkey and avocado sandwich one could wish for.

"I'm doing my best ... unfortunately I can't just snap my fingers and a delicious sandwich shows up, because my food has no taste!"
    Streussen complained.

"Damn, just as we were headed to Sabaody, this happens!" a young Perospero commented.

"I just hope no one gets hurt..." Katakuri looked on at his rampaging mother.

Somewhere in Paradise - Roger Pirates

"Waaaah, I thought we were gonna die ... but Skypea sure was fun! Ahahaah" the pirate laid back and laughed
    "Oooooiii! Rayleigh!! Are you sure we're on the right path? We can't be late to the meeting, I want to meet some strong people there!" a young Roger shouted to his Vice Captain.

"We still have to go by a few islands, but we're on our way. Don't worry, we will be there sooner than expected" Scopper Gaban looked at the Log Pose and corrected their path as their damaged ship sailed through the waves.

"We may need a new ship after this disastrous landing" Rayleigh walked to and fro on the ship examining the damage "there must exist an easier way to leave Skypea than the one we took ..."

"I'm just glad no one got hurt" the doctor of the ship, Crocus, commented while looking with a concerned look at the crew "we were really lucky..."

@Yomi @ZoroXLee @Ratchet @Nekomamushi @Aertes @Laboon @Spiegel @Gir @Going Merry @SoulKiller @Sharkie @usso @Joseph Joestar

Submit your actions for Scenario 2 until Sunday

Last edited by Overhaul; Jul 5th '18 at 05:57 PM.