Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Scenario 3

Trouble in Pirates Paradise, Jaya - the Bone Hunters Pirates

“This place doesn't look friendly at all Sandy” said Bastet as he looked around from his mirror, while pretending to powder his nose. The streets were filled with pirates and bandits, gambling and drinking in the streets, others arguing loudly.

The mellow sounds of the untuned piano were barely heard inside the smoke filled tavern when the door slammed open and the tall Okama walked inside only to trigger the crowd’s laughter.
    “My, my, are you lost milady?” asked a woman with sharp characteristics and a deep voice. Bastet ignored her and walked to the bar, but the woman stood in his way.
    “Tsk, such toupee, you must be new here. Let me tell you how it goes. You give me all your belongings and I leave your….pretty face unscarred” she said with a smile that revealed her sharp teeth as the crowd cheered.
    “No” replied Bastet and she drew her blade against him. “Show him how things work around here Bellyomi!” yelled someone from the crowd but they all fell silent as a small knife flew past Bellyomi's cheek.
    The man in the bar took a deep sip of his drink before he turned around to look at the woman. “Threatening a member of my crew, miss Bellyomi. I’m afraid that is going to cost you.”
    “Oh? What cost is that” Bellyomi said giving a toothy smile.
    “Your lives should just about cover it, don’t you agree Seth?” Red replied as she appeared from the back of the room.
    “Hey, you two, I thought we were going to be discreet” said Bastet as he looked outside to the vulture like human that was flying on top of the tavern.
    “We can bathe in their blood discreetly” replied Red with a lustful, disturbing look in her eyes.

“It’s really hard” said Seth as he pushed against Red’s back who followed his movement but with no result.
    “This hurts! Just get over with it” she replied flushed from the effort.
    “You're sure you want this?”
    “Yes, it's already destroyed.”
    Seth made a swift move and ripped the dress open, falling down in pieces.
    “Thank you” said Red with relief as she walked towards the small lake.
    “Seth! I am having trouble unzipping my dress as well!” Bastet's voice was heard as he fluttered his eyelashes, looking at Seth with desire.
    “W-why is this necessary again?” he replied sounding somewhat off put by the invitation. “Because the forest is filled with wild animals” explained Red as the lake water washed away the blood from her naked body “and they can sniff the blood from miles away. Don't tell me you're shy now?” she continued with an inviting smirk.
    “I am glad you are enjoying yourself in this Red” said Seth as he swam behind her “You can stop with the eyes already. You are still hungry aren’t you, that desire of yours for blood and death is still written all over your face.”
    Red put on a sarcastic smile before she replied “if you say so, my dear” but made no effort to swim away as Seth ran his fingers through her hair, freeing the blood into the river.

Metal clang as Red swirled around hitting Seth hard in the shoulder.
    “That’s the fourth time, there's nothing crawling on you!” he yelled annoyed as he saw Red trying to shoo away invisible bugs.
    “I don't like crawling things!”
    “But we are out of the forest!” he replied out of breath, as he drag the heavy bags.
    Red took a deep breath before she examined the situation. “I am thinking we might have a space issue in the ship”.
    “With your wardrobe, definitely” replied Seth with sarcasm. Red ignored his remark and continued.
    “With those bags and Sandy we can hardly fit in”.
    “And imagine you gave up almost half of it to the people” said Seth with disdain.
    “There is such a thing as being too greedy my dear. The poor people lost everything.”
    A loud squawk was heard as Bastet came along with Sandy and the peculiar bird in his shoulder.
    “So weird, looking always in one direction”
    “It's keeping the eyes on the prize” replied Bastet as he looked at Seth only to this time be ignored completely.
    “Seems like an interesting place” said Red as she looked towards the direction the bird was facing, at the wide, cloudy sky.

The Mountain Rats, Baltigo - the Wrecking Crew Pirates

As they arrived at the village, they couldn't help but notice how poor and dirty everything looked. Buildings were falling apart, people were thin and sickly looking, dust was flying everywhere and getting into their eyes.

Edward groaned and fell on the ground, disappointed
    "Couldn't we get to a more pleasant place? First men eating dinosaurs and now an island where the dinosaurs wouldn't even eat these people due to how sick and thin they look!"

"Sorry we couldn't get you to a nice spa resort this time, maybe next time I will try to rob an Eternal Pose to Kyuka or something" Jar'ra raised her up and kicked her in the butt, mocking her.

Watching them was a little kid standing in the middle of the village. Everyone else was looking suspiciously and with fear at the crew. Some stood in corners, others hid behind rugged tables, and others behind their old and broken wooden doors.

"Hi!" the little kid smiled.
    "Are you friends of the mean rat and fat man?"
    He looked at the raptors nervously, waiting for an answer from the men riding them.

"Mean rat man and fat man?? Nuh uh! We are the Wrecking Pirates!" Lil Pump jumped over Charlie and smiled at the kid, shaking his hand.
    "Do you want to pet our raptors? They won't bite, pinky promise!" he continued, and the kid smiled and nodded.

"What's this about the mean rat and fat man you are speaking of, little man?" Jar'ra tilted his head, trying to imagine a fat rat man.

The kid stopped petting Charlie and looked at the ground
    "They are the bosses of a bunch of people that come here and take our way of stuff, mister. I think they call themselves Bounty Hunters and they say they are protecting us, but it dont look like it"

Lil Pump growled
    "GROAAAAA! HOW DARE THEY!? THAT'S WHY YOU'RE IN THIS CONDITION!! WE WILL BUST THEIR HEAD IN AND GIVE BACK YOUR STUFF, PINKY PROMISE!!" he raged on, before looking at his captain "Right captain?"

Jar'ra shrugged and nodded
    "Looks like it"

The villagers pointed them to a small cliff in the mountains, where a cave could be found and where they thought the bounty hunters had their base. They said they had stolen their weapons, so they couldn't fight back even if they tried. Most of the crew stayed behind in case the bounty hunters appeared, while Pump, Jar'ra and Edward proceeded to the mountain.

Entering the cave, a gush of fresh hair and the smell of rotten things could be felt. All of a sudden, a trap sprung upon them and restrained them, like fish in a net.

"Look what the mouse dragged in, ratatata" a rat sized man came out of a hole, crouching with a crossbow in his hands.

"And they are pirates too, jajajajaja" a large man showed up from a tunnel "looks like we got some bounty to hunt, Ratzu!"

"What easy prey, Labone! We just have to deliver them, easiest money ever, ratatata!"

"I wouldn't be so sure..." Edward smirked and an explosion rpcked the cave, freeing all of them.

"Damn it Ed! You could warn us next time! You could have killed us!"
    Jar'ra brushed off some dust and smoke out of his cloths and armor.
    Edward looked around, ignoring her captain
    "Where is Pump?? He didn't get caught, did he?"

"Right! Here!" Pump jumped, hitting the rat man in the head and sending him crashing into a wall.

Ratzu got up struggling and cursing his luck
    "Uuuugh, that hurt ... you think you got a chance? I have the Rat Rat Fruit! I am immune to any dirty trick you may pull on us, you bastards!"
    "And I have the Jacket Jacket fruit! I can fuse with Ratzu and become stronger than ever!"

Jar'ra looked confused at them before bursting in laughter and pulling his sleeves up
    "Thanks, you just revealed your powers to us, you morons ... this should be easy"

A cat and a lasagna, Foolshout - the Legion of Pirates

Kenneth yawned as they strolled across the green landscape
    "What a peaceful, boring island"

"Not everything can be as exciting as murdering and shredding people, Harkd" Alan replied, paying close attention to the cactii surrounding them.

Kenneth sighed and touched one of the cactii, starting to bleed from his finger as soon as he touched it. He looked at it uninterested
    "I will seriously start decapitating our own useless thugs if the next island is as dull as this one"

Most of his crewmembers gulped and stood still as a rock while Kenneth gave them a preying look, wondering who he could kill first.

"Who would have thought that one could die of boredom?" Alan amusedly remarked.
    "You won't die of a fatal wound, but of not getting a wound at all" he shuckled.

"Maybe you will be the first to prove your own blood, Jaguar" Harkd provoked him.

"Captain!" Sonny and Courtney approached.
    "We have located a village beyond that hill. Looks like they have some activity there. A marketplace, a blacksmith, a huge lazy cat as a mayor who is feasting on a deliciously smelling lasagna right now..." they drooled a bit upon imagining it.

"Delicious lasagna eh?" Alan pondered.

"Finally! Lets see if the huge lazy cat is too lazy to run away from me and can interrupt his lasagna to get his own minced meat in it" Kenneth stretched and, for the first time in that day, a smile could be seen in his face. An evil smile lusting for blood and pain.

Gunshots, swords clashing and screams could be heard as they got to the village. The pirates attacked it without mercy at the orders of their captain.

Out of nowhere, an orange mink cat with lasagna leftovers on his lips appeared and smacked Kenneth in the chest, sending him flying into a cactus, which pierced him and whose pricks got stuck on his skin.

"Ouch, that did not look like a pleasant landing" Alan rushed and stopped the cat from striking Kenneth again.

Kenneth jumped down from the cactus he had fell into and scrubbed himself off the pricks and blood
    "Stupid fat ball of fur! You ruined my suit!"

Girfield looked at him in rage and grabbed Alan, throwing him away like a ragged doll
    "You had it coming! Rawr! How dare you attack my peaceful village and expect to get away with it?"

"This day was way too boring without a few blood being spilled, I just wanted to have some fun!" Kenneth attacked the cat, who blocked him and pushed him back.

"I'll get this over with so I can get back to my delicious lasagna. Pirate minced meat should go well with it!"
    Girfield licked his lips and prepared to strike Kenneth, but Alan the Jaguar got in the way once again.

"I'm sorry, but the only minced meat we'll be having today is yours, kitty cat" the Jaguar smirked and sliced him.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Aug 29th '18 at 05:01 PM.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Seeking treasure, Ukkari - The Seekers

Colt looked at the blue sea as the Rampagirs ship approached the odd island full of holes, dirt, springs and forests.
    "I think we managed to do a good job, haven't we Kara?"

"It's Kurasame, Colt, so the closest would be Kura ... " he nagged at his captain, for the 21st time already.

"Ah that's not important. Names ... what's important is the difference we make in the world!" Colt slapped the back of his vice captain, who accidentally fell on the sea.
    "Isn't that right Stella?" he looked back, giggling at Kurasame's complains on the water.

There she was, sitting near the mast with her short blond hair, tidy suit and top hat, cleaning her weapon and inspecting it to be sure everything was ready for battle.
    "Uh? You were talking to me, captain?" she looked to Colt with her deep and curious blue eyes.

"Nevermind love. Are we ready to land?" Colt approached her and inspected his men, who were all busy tidying the sails, cleaning the floor and tightening the ropes.

"Yeah, I think everything's set..." she got up with her hands on her waist and looked around, smiling at the busy crew.

"Great, then lets go see what treasure is waiting for us! Kurasame went ahead, I'm certain" he giggled again, thinking about Kurasame swimming after the ship.

Upon landing the Seekers learned that Ukkari was composed of 2 main parts. The forest area, and the spring area. The forest area had a huge baboon and an army of monkeys, the Forest Boss, who would stare at anyone approaching and roar at the intruders to stand away off his turf.
    The spring area was full of holes, mostly dry, where some hot water would spring up once in a while and hit some of the crew, much to Stella's dislike.
    "I'm getting my clothes all wet and dirty thanks to this mud! Uuugh!" she complained and stomped her feet.

"This water is very good" Kurasame noted, tasting the water in his toes "it has healing and replenishing properties..." he added, looking around at the terrain.

"And mud is quite good for a woman's skin" Colt took a shot "it can make one's skin smoother and beautiful" he looked at Stella with delight.

Stella was already annoyed that she was full of mud and wet to her toes, and Colt's words were not the smartest pick for her ears
    "Are you saying my skin isn't smooth and beautiful, you buffoon!?" she raged and stomped her feet again, which made the ground move and sink into a hole.

CRASH

"Are you okay captain?" Colt's men looked down the hole. They didn't fall, as they were not standing close to Stella like he and Kurasame were. Those 3 were not so lucky.

"God damn it Colt! You should learn to keep your mouth shut ..." Kurasame complained and scratched the bump on his head.
    "Shut up, Karu! It was Stella who made us fall!" Colt tried to release himself.
    Stella moved away from Colt, who she had fallen on top of, and slapped him with an irritated look on her face
    "ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT??"

SMASH

"AAAAAH!" Kurasame yelled as he saw a giant pickaxe swinging towards him.
    "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? A GIANT MOLE??" he yelled again and got blown away by the hit.

"Fuck! What the hell is up with this island and giant, evil animals? And now I'm even dirtier!" Stella grumbled once more, noticing that her suit was barely visible with all the mud on it.
    Colt stood up and looked around, noticing an elaborated maze of tunnels, and that the hole they fell into was cautiously worked on.

"Aha! This mole must have made this tunnels! And that's what made us fall, I'm certain of it!" he clapped his hands and looked with delight upon reaching that conclusion.
    "Yeah, must have been because of all the noise and the stomping ..." Kurasame stood up, bracing himself for another hit.
    "A little help would be nice, you know?" he attacked the mole in its helmet, where it could be read "Dirt Boss".

Stella sat on the ground and crossed her arms, pouting
    "You blame me for making us fall and expect me to help you? No! Now you will do all the dirty, heavy work!"

Colt looked at her with a mix of a judgmental and hopeful look
    "Come on, I don't want him getting killed ... I will make it up to you, I promise"

Luck runs out, San Faldo - The Bounty Hunters

Raak had gotten small again after the battle and was eating a banana on the table

"That should teach the dwarf!"

James sat down near him and drank a jug of beer
    "Think that's the first time I fight drunk. Used to getting others drunk, not myself. I could get used to this! Kikikiki!" he giggled, obviously still inhebriated.

Green Cider's consciousness was fading away, but not before he snapped his fingers again and said
    "You fools! I will bring doom upon you before I go! Behold, my last spell!"
    SNAP

In an instant, the thugs and criminals who have stood and watched the fight began to shine, and being affected by the Luck fruit, raised their weapons towards the Bounty Hunters.

"What the hell? I am barely holding it together because of this small punk, and they are turning on us now?"
    Brandon stood up from the ground where he was resting and held his fists up, preparing for another fight.

"WHAT HAS THIS LEPRECHAUN DONE TO US?"
    Raak started growing bigger again, using the ancient power he had been gifted with to fight one more time.

"Guess he turned our luck on us before dying" James stood up alongside his captain.

An ugly giant with beard and hair that reached his feet punched Brandon, who was sent reeling back after nearly recovering.
    "You have made yourself enemies of the Underworld Crime syndicate! You are the most unluckiest bastards I've met fuyfuyfuyfuyfuy!"

"Yo Spooker, save a little fun for us!" a dark skinned woman with a tiny waist, thick legs and almond colored eyes and lips got up from her chair, chugged down her drink and aimed her slingshot at James, who turned a table quick enough to dodge the fire blast.

"God damn Slasha! Don't burn down the bar! With this much alcohol and wood you will make friendly fire you small brained drunkard!" said Crownie, a red haired long leg woman wearing a short skirt and a revealing red top.
    She grabbed her staff and attacked Raak, who barely managed to block it and got pushed back.
    "This is how you should do it!"

"Shut up you yappers"
    a man wearing a balck robe whose face was hidden by a black mask showed up behind Brandon and held a knife to his throat.
    "Give yourselves up and come quietly, and we may not kill you fufufufufu..." the ninja laughed and switched glances between Raak and James.

"Talk for yourself, Sparlo! We want to make them suffer and grind their bones into dust" Spooker jumped up and smashed his fists against Raak's face.

"GRRRRR, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BRANDON?? GETTING DROPPED ON LIKE THAT!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" Raak roared and charged at Brandon and Sparlo.

"Oi oi oi, what are you doing??" Sparlo shook and his determination wavered upon seeing Raak preparing to attack his own crewmate.

"DUCK!" he ordered, and Brandon quickly dodged the blow coming at him that ended up hitting Sparlo.

"It's our time to strike back kikikiki" James said as he kicked the table that was protecting him, pinning Slasha against the wall with it.

"I will not let you down, captain!" Brandon said as he attacked Spooker, sending him flying towards Crownie, who saw herself get smashed by a giant boxer with a panic, fearful expression.

James scratched his nose and smiled, looking around at the other thugs
    "Next round is on us! Come on fellas!"
    Last edited by Overhaul; Aug 30th '18 at 04:49 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

We're gonna need a bigger boat, near Karakuri - Marine Crew 69th Division

"Mop mop mop, mop it all away" sang the young cabin boy in the deck of the marine crew as he cleaned the blood from the Monkey Pirates.
    "Hey greenhorn, what are you doing?" the warrior woman stood tall looking at the young boy.

"I'm a mopster, sexy legs!" the boy looked at her and smirked.

BGWEEEEH
    SPLASH
    Was heard as he flew overboard, kicked off by Astrid.

"Oi sexy legs!" Digger giggled "dont go on throwing off our young recruits like that ... we need people to do the dirty work for us!" he looked at the beaten up pirate crew, bleeding all over the floor.

"He should pay attention to how he talks then, and so do you" she stared at Digger and tried to intimidate him without success.

"Captain! Captain! I see land! Karakuri is in sight!" the marine soldier in the crownest shouted.
    Nobody was lying down as usual in the sun, enjoying the unusual calm waves and the warmth of the sun bathing in his skin.
    "Finally, it was about time we got to that cold ass island" he murmured and turned over to get some sun on his back.

Digger threw a rope at the sea and chuckled at his captain's complains
    "We would have gotten there already if you didn't make us take a detour"

"I'm a free man! I like to go wherever I damn well please!" Nobody grunted and glared at his Vice Captain, who was helping the cabin boy get back on board again.

"Huff, Huff, thanks Vice Captain, I thought I went from mopster to gonster!" the boy said, looking grateful.
    "It's fine young man. Tell me, what's your name again?" Digger got a towel for him.
    "Black Jack sir" the boy took in the towel and a warm chocolate mug.
    "Well, Black Jack, don't harass Astrid again, or she will do much worse, alright?" Digger smiled and looked at the warrior woman, leaning on a wall and staring at the two of them.

"Lesson learned sir" the boy drank from the mug "could I get back to clean the floor now?"
    Digger snorted "sure, you do like to mop eh? Is that your dream? To be the Mop King? Never knew someone who liked to mop so much" he mocked.

"No, it's just that there's a rumour about a giant shark in this area that is drawn in by the smell of blood, and I thought I saw something approaching underwater.." the boy gulped and grabbed the mop.
    "Ah, worry not, must be nothing but rumours" Digger shrugged it off in an attempt to calm the boy, looking at the sea right after with a concerned look on his face.

"I hate sharks..." he quivered.
    "I do smell fish" Nobody was standing by his side, which surprised him by how quickly his captain got up.

All of a sudden, the ship bumped against something and rocked to the side. Marines fell on deck, others held on tight to the ropes, and Digger almost fell overboard.

"What the hell is happening?" Nobody grunted "Astrid, do you see something?"
    Astrid quickly ran to the side of the ship and looked with a confused face
    "I see a big ass fin coming our way! Brace yourselves!"

The ship rocked again to the side, and this time 2 marines fell overboard.
    "Damn it, can't we have a little peace? What's attacking us? AGAIN?! " Nobody prepared to fight back.

"I think the kid was right" Astrid looked horrified "I think that's a megalodon sea king..." she gasped as the huge sea king shark put its head above the water and bit prow of the ship.

"Oh hell no! That's a MegaloDONT! That's what you meant! Jump shiiip! It's gonna eat it whole!!" Digger ran in panic and was in mid jump when Nobody grabbed him.

"Are you stupid? If you jump you'll be digging your own grave, the shark will eat you whole. He is baiting us to jump to eat us more easisly. We're going to have to fight it off!"
    Nobody licked his lips and jumped towards the shark
    "Today, there's fish on the table!"

Astrid sighed and shook her head
    "You want to eat it?? We're gonna need a bigger boat..."

Munch on This!, Drum Island - Cannis Oath Marines

"Hang on Labroon, we're almost there!"
    Jaegar carried the young man in his arms, who was almost losing conscinousness.
    "Damn it, first the fever, then the rabbits, and now he passes out" Castus made way through the snow, with Jaegar behind him, paying attention to any further threats they could face.

"Captain! I see something in that hill!" Jaegar shouted through the storm as they were fustigated by the blizzard.
    "Looks like a small cave with some light coming out of it! Let's go, it's close!"

As they approached the cave, they saw a man with a bizarre white hair resembling a cross and a black hat that matched his coat near a small fire, working with vials and smashing herbs and berries in a pot.
    "Excuse me, sir, but do you happen to be Hiluluk, the prestigious doctor?" Castus inspected the man, carefully approaching him as to not be caught by surprise by an unexpected enemy.

The doctor looked at the 3 men standing at the entrance of the cave
    "Prestigious? AHah, I don't know about that, but a doctor, yes! Come in, you must be freezing!" he smiled.
    "Don't mind the mess, I'm just doing some experiments with this curious mushroom I found. I believe it has amazing medicinal properties, but the Isshi 20 are too afraid to experiment with what they don't know..." he stopped as he noticed an unconscious Labroon shivering.

"Oh what am I rambling on about! Put your friend here! Let me have a look!" Hiluluk pointed towards the fire.
    Jaegar gently laid him down near the fire and sat nearby, where a concerned Castus was standing on guard.
    "Is there anything you can do, doc?" Castus looked at his young friend.
    "This is a bad fever, indeed it is, but it's not too late for him!" Hiluluk grabbed a wet cloth and put it on his forehead, going back and forth between a table and a cabinet to grab herbs, berries, roots, and all kind of smashed dust to mix it in the pot near the fire.

"This and a warm night of sleep should fix him" he looked at the man with care as he made him drink the content of the pot.
    Looking back at his crewmates, he asked
    "Do you happen to have any food on you?"

Jaegar looked surprised
    "We have some fresh meat from the Lapahns we just fought off ... why? Are you hungry at a time like this?"

"Ahah, no no, but some Lapahn warm soup will help him as soon as he wakes up" the doctor chuckled and then looked back at them "Lapahns uh? You're strong, brave warriors" he gave them a bright, warm smile "Your friend is lucky to have you".

The morning came, and Labroon was drinking the soup prepared for him. Jaegar slept nearby, and a concerned Castus stood by the wall of the cave, looking like he hadn't slept at all.
    "Hey cap', sorry for the trouble" Labroon apologized.
    "You're my responsibility. I'm your captain... I'm glad you're fine" Castus dropped down his serious face and smiled, putting his hand on Labroon's shoulders.

BANG
    An explosion rocked the cave.
    "Lalalalala, I finally found you, Hiluluk!" a voice from outside was heard, and a silhouette of a bulky looking man could be seen.

"Damn it, must be Gluttloni Laspoon ... I thought I had escaped him..." a startled Hiluluk quickly grabbed his utensils and prepared to run.
    "Wait!" Labroon stopped him "we can handle this! Thanks for patching me up doc!" Labroon got up and walked outside, followed by Castus and Jaegar, blocking the entrance of the cave to protect Hiluluk.

"Be careful! He has the Munch Paramecia! He is tricky and can eat you whole!" Hiluluk shouted from inside the cave.

"More things that want to eat us? That's nothing new to us" Castus shrugged "give up and come quietly, bandit, or you will taste justice!"

"Give up! Lalalala! And let that gold mine full of powering and recovery drugs escape? I wanna munch on them! I will rule this island with an iron fist and a pitless stomach!" Gluttloni Laspoon shouted as he showed his devil fruit powers.
    A machine gun formed on his left arm, a sickle on his right arm and a cannon came out of his mouth. His bulky body became fortified with stone, and his shape became square like.
    "I can use what I eat to power myself up and become stronger! And now, you are on the menu!"

"You want to eat something eh? Eat this" Labroon attacked with a fiery convicition and victory in his eyes.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Sep 5th '18 at 04:21 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Scenario 4

Dogs and bones, Skypiea - Canis Oath Marines vs Bonehunter Pirates

Red touched the South Bird's head, trying to make it point somewhere else other than South, without success.

"Okay, we got the damn bird and it keeps pointing this way, now what?" she sat back, bored out of her life.

"Just be patient, the bird is pointing this way, it's this way we shall go" Seth kept on looking at the sky and back at the sea, waiting for something to happen.
    "Old log books point towards this place. Jaya's geology also hints towards this spot, so this must be it" he continued.

Bastet approached Seth and laid his hand on his shoulder.
    "Just trust our captain, Countess" he looked at his captain with lust in his eyes.

All of a sudden, the South Bird squawked and Sandy started trashing around nervously. Red stood up and tried to calm the Sand dragon
    "Something's happening"

The ships shook, and burst of water sprouted out of the sea right after, propelling the ship towards the clouds, with the crew screaming and grasping on for their lives as the ship ascended towards the sky.

"Is this the right way Castus?" Labroon asked the marine, who was set on putting his new power to use.
    "Yes, I'm sure of it. Reports claimed that after Jaya, a log pose would most definitely set its path to Skypiea! The Bonehunters were last spotted at Jaya, so there's a high probability we will find them there" he looked at the milky path with confidence as the ship sailed through the cloud sea.

"Captain, I think the snowman you made for your wife is melting ... shouldn't we put it in the freezer?" Jaegar approached Castus with what seemed to be the remnants of a snowman in his hands.

"That's fine, Wrench. I can build her a new one once I get home. She loves snow... " he paused "I wish she could have been there with us and watch the sakura blooming" he contemplated with a nostalgic face.

"You will take her there captain, worry not" Jaegar comforted him "we just have to end our assignment and stop those pirates from causing more trouble"

Castus nodded, knowing pretty well that there was a chance he wouldn't see his dear Setrea again.

They were approaching a group of warriors. As they got closer, they noticed a tall man with in a iron armor riding a pink flying horse, with a javelin on his right hand and a group of men in weird, flying boots around him, waiting for the marines.

"Marines? What a coincidence. We could use your services..:" the man said with a commanding voice.

"Whaaat? 1,000,000,000 extols?? That's extortion! And we are the outlaws!" Red complained and threw her hands up "there's no way in hell we're paying that to enter here!"

"Calm down, Red, I'm sure there's some other way ... right, Amazon?" Seth looked at his pockets, counting the coins, and back at the lady.

"Yes, of course. First visit is for free. Let me just take a picture of you guys, just to keep a record. Names please?" and the Amazon proceeded to use a weird shell called dial to take pictures of them.

They were departing, when from another shell they heard a man's voice say

"The northwest path
    party are the Canis Oath Marines. We're going to request their help to-"
    but they stopped hearing as the Amazon quickly touched the dial, muffling its sound.

"Marines? What the hell are they doing here?" Bastet asked with a concerned tone on his voice.
    "How kind of them to come all the way here for us" Red grinned and licked her lips "I can't wait for some action"

Late in the evening the two crews met in the Upper Yard, on a neutral ground both had arranged to meet at. A fight started without much delay, both crews going at each other with their lives on the line.

"Captain! I need some help here, they're busting my ass!" Labroon shouted towards his captain, as Seth and Red kept going at the young boy with vicious, blood thirsty eyes, taking down marine soldier after marine soldier to reach and attack Labroon.

"Uh?" Castus looked back, as he made his way through the pirates with determination, not noticing that they were reaching his backline.

"Damnit! Jaegar! Give him a hand, will you? I'm quite busy here myself!" Castus deflected a blow from Bastet, being stopped from helping Labroon.

"I will do my best captain! Strong Right! " Jaegar attacked Seth and tried to push him off Labroon, but the captain of the Bonehunters easily dodged the attack and kept pushing.

"You will have to do better than that, cyborg!" he said as he parried another blow.

"Back off, will you??!" Labroon said desperatily, trying to keep Red away from him.
    "Now now, don't you want to play with me, boy?" she laughed and attacked him once more, making him vulnerable to Bastet's attack, who knocked him out.

"Shit! This is not going according to plan..." Castus rushed back and twirled his hand
    "ROOM!"
    he kept running and looked at Jaegar "We have to retreat, we can't let Labroon die here! Cover me!"

Jaegar nodded at his captain, and tried to grab Labroon as Castus twitched his fingers and said "Shambles!" but was stopped by the Countess just before he could switch Labroon.
    "Where were you trying to go, captain?" she laughed again and knocked him out, obviously having fun at Castus' frustration.

"Noooo!" Jaegar shouted "Aaaah! Captain! Labroon!" the giant cyborg kneeled and held his unconscious captain and vice captain in his arms, with the pirates looking at him, ready to finish the Canis Oath Marines.
    "Any last words?" Seth looked down on the giant.

"Looks like this is the end. Hmm never actually thought I'd be using this function, but if I'm going to die, then I might as well take you all with me" the pirates looked with confusion "Beep boop, self destruct activated Yuhuhuhuhuhuhu" Jaegar the Wrench started shaking vigorously.

The pirates backed off cautiously, not taking their eyes off him, preparing for the worst
    "BOOM!" the pirates flinched as he shouted and put his arms up, and some smoke came out of him "........... kidding, but fooled y'all didn't I? Yuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu" he laughed for the last time, right before Bastet finished him off.

"Ugh, trying to fool us ... what will we do with the others?" Red asked and kicked Jaegar's corpse.
    "Kill everyone" Seth looked at the defeated marines " but keep the captain and the monkey alive. He might still be of use"

The Rats Last Stand, Baltigo - The Wrecking Crew Pirates

As Ratzu and Labone were taken out by Jar'ra, Edward and Lil Pump, the village rejoiced as their bullies were no more.
    However, the rest of the crew arrived from other hunts, and seeing their fallen crewmates and their loot stolen, antagonized the villagers with questions and threats about what happened. As thankful as they were, the villagers protected the pirates who helped them and gave them back their goods.
    Much to the bounty hunters disdain, the villagers didn't break, and upon getting knowledge of it after partying and sleeping, the pirates helped the villagers defend themselves with a swift and overwhelming victories against the cruel bounty hunters. Ratatouille, Scamp and Rafaella stood little chance against the team.

Lacroix, the Marine Commodore, arrives, Foolshout - The Legion of Pirates

The villagers of Foolshout called the marines as soon as they saw the infamous Legion of Pirates arriving to the island. As Kenneth and Alan defeated the guardian Girfield and murdered the unconscious mancat, the village followed next.
    However, due to the swift action of the villagers, the Marine Commodore Lacroix had been dispatched to help Foolshout, and before the pirates could murder the entire village, the Giant Commodore arrived.
    Knowing Rokushiki, he proved to be quite the fighter to the pirates and their new recruit, and altho they managed to survive after a long fight against the giant, their performance was repetitive and dull.
    As they defeated the Commodore and prepared to strike the finishing blow, Vice Admiral Garp and Saul were spotted on a distance in a fleet of navy ships, and more marines had come to the island as backup.
    Will they be able to handle 2 Vice Admirals and their fleets, or could it be wiser to take this victory and retreat?

Last edited by Overhaul; Sep 18th '18 at 03:21 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

The studs vs the seekers, Ukkari - The Seekers

After defeating the Dirt Boss, a new crew arrives at Ukkari, looking for treasure as the Rampagirs were. Smartly, the Seekers let them find trouble at the hands of the Forest Boss, and ambush them upon getting weakened.
    Not even Morlock the Curse maker with his faithful fairy Winxy and the giant fishman Grundy were able to hold out too long against the organized strategy of Kurasame, Colt and Stella, who once again managed to defeat another crew and take hold of them.

The toy maker, Namakura - The Bounty Hunters

Upon arriving at the poor island of Namakura, the Bounty Hunters are met with the devil worshippers and the devil himself, Black Peg. As it stands, the villagers worship him to protect them from an evil myth that takes people away and makes them vanish into thin air, and the only way to stay safe is to worship Black Peg, the devil looking man goat.

Black Peg tells them that it's probably in the mountains, and that they will be rewarded kindly if they manage to find the source of this evil.
    Upon looking in the mountain, they find out Constanstein and his army of toys that work on the mines.
    Threatening to turn them into toys, the Bounty Hunters fight Constanstein and altho very close to be turned into a toy, BTL manages to survive as Raak, altho a bit powerless throughout the fight, manages to protect him long enough for him to deal the finishing blow on Constanstein, turning all the toys back into their former selves, the people of Namakura.

The punks and the kid, Karakuri - Marine Crew 69th Division

Upon arriving at Karakuri, a technologically advanced island with mechanical gadgets in building, pets and people themselves, Digger and Nobody contact Tsuru, who is on the island preparing the navy force with technological advancements to help in their fight against piracy and the approaching Summit.
    As such, she tasks them to find a young genius mind who apparently was kidnapped by a group of pirates, the Macho Mecha Pirates.

After looking in a lab called "Vega Lab", they manage to find signs of struggle and footprints, tracking to a cave in the middle of the mountains. In it, they find Robopoop, Apezilla and Mechaman hitting and threatening a kid, tyring to make him give up a secret location to some powerful weapon that would make them the most powerful pirates around.

Seeing this, Astrid, Nobody and Digger manage to sneak up on them and strike, but their robotic enhancements and gadgets prove harder than they thought and they fight longer than it would ... if they didn't keep on attacking unconscious pirates in the mess of the fight instead of Robopoop who managed to stay away from most of the attacks, using the kid as a shield. Lucky Astrid finally struck him down before Robopoop could do the opposite.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Independend News Coo Report - Bounty List

The Legion of Pirates, pirate crew - total bounty 130.000 beli

Action - killing the guardian of Foolshout and defeating Marine Commodore Lacroix
    - killing and torturing scientists on Weatheria, along with stealing valuable equipment and research

Captain and Mastermind behind it - Kenneth Thorpe, "Mr Harkd", 72.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain - Alan Hunter, "The Jaguar", 48.000 beli bounty

"Heavy Strike" Jemma 10.00 beli bounty

The Bone Hunters, pirate crew - total bounty 213.000 beli

Action -
    defeating and killing the Canis Oath Marines Crew, capturing their captain, Castus the Ope Fruit user
    - stealing a casino and destroying valuable property of Rainbase, in Alabasta

Captain and Mastermind behind it - Seth, 100.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain - Red, "The Crimson Countess", 61.000 beli bounty

Wolfgang Von Draithen, "Bastet", 47.000 beli bounty

Pet of the crew - Sandy the dragon, 5.000 beli bounty

The Wrecking Crew, pirate crew - total bounty 115.000 beli

Action
    - defeating two prestiged Bounty Hunters crew

Captain - Jar'ra Elrein, "the Devil's Prodigy", 50.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain - Edward Shaffer, "the First", 37.000 beli bounty

Lil Pump,
    the giant dwarf,
    25.000 beli bounty

Pets - Charlie, Delta and Echo, "The Raptor Trio", 3.000 beli bounty

The Seekers, bounty hunters crew - total bounty 136.000 beli

Action -
    defeating the Studs and Morlock, the user of the Curse fruit and destroying the fauna of Ukkari
    - brutally ambushing and murdering the Rampagirs, an adventurers crew, along with stealing their ship

Captain - Colt, "the Sky Hawk", 60.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain - Kurasame, 40.000 beli bounty
    "Top Hat" Stella
    , 36.000 beli bounty

The Bounty Hunters - total bounty 95.000 beli

Action
    - defeating the criminal Constanstein, user of the Toy Fruit
    - defeat and capture a prestiged group of pirates, The Pancake Pirates, and defeating an underworld crime boss, Green Cider, the user of the Luck Fruit

Captain - Raak, "the Wrath Raiser", 40.000 beli reward in the Underworld
    Vice Captain - James, "the Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Turkey and Avocado Sandwich Lover", 30.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Brandon,
    "the flying menace", 25.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Marine 69th division - total bounty 130.000 beli

Action -
    defeat and capture the Macho Mecha Pirates and rescuing Vegapunk
    - defeat and capture a troublesome group of pirates, The Monkey Pirates

Captain - Nobody, 65.000 beli reward in the Underworld
    Vice Captain - Gold Digger, "the womanizer", 40.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Astrid,
    "the warrior woman" , 25.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Canis Oath Marine crew - total bounty 140.500 beli

Action -
    defeat Gluttloni Laspoon, user of the Munch Fruit, and rescuing Hiluluk
    - defeat and capture a new, rising threat, the Bearg Pirates

Captain - Castus Marciano, user of the Ope fruit, 60.000 beli reward in the Underworld
    Vice Captain - Laboon Jimmys, "Laces", 48.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Jaegar Lothbrok, "the Wrench",
    32.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Pet - Donald the monkey, 500 beli reward in the Underworld

Marine HQ

Knock knock.

Sengoku knocked on the door and opened it a little bit, peeking inside.
    "
    Did you call me, Fleet Admiral?"

Kong looked away from his pile of papers and documents and looked at the man in his 30s.
    "Yes yes, please come in Sengoku."

"It appears that one of our patrolling crews has been defeated ... " he leaned back on his chair and sighed.
    "It appears so, Fleet Admiral..." Sengoku approached his table scratching his head.

"We knew we were going to have losses, but I wasn't expecting them to fall at the same time as we suffer a defeat from other pirates... Lacroix, specially!" - he got up and walked around, while Sengoku stood in the middle of the room.

"Please, take a seat" he looked at the Vice Admiral.

Kong sat back again and looked Sengoku in the eyes.
    "Do you think we can rescue Castus? He had the Ope Paramecia, had he not? That could be of tremendous use in our hands..." he pondered.

"He did, Kong-san ... Garp was the one who contacted him before and sent him off to contact me, but I wasn't expecting him to fall in battle and get captured either. If I had known, I would have sent backup or taken the Ope Paramecia and keep it safe..." Sengoku explained apologetically.

Kong kept on looking at the man and sighed again.

"It's fine ... it's not your fault. We just need to tighten up and ready ourselves even more for what's to come ... we can't be caught unprepared, so every help from our allies is necessary!"

He grabbed a suitcase and passed on to Sengoku.

"That's why I have a special task for you..."

Pucci - Cook Pirates

"Ahhh, this island looks quite nice, doesn't it?" a blond man with a braided moustache looked back at his crewmates and smiled, as they were walking past the streets and looking at the food being sold in the food stands one side and the other. Meat, vegetables, all kind of fish and weird looking food was present.

"You think we can get any clue to where All Blue is located, captain?" a fat small man asked as he struggled to keep up with his captain.

He stopped at a stand and examined a blue tuna elephant fish in it.
    "If anything, we can get our hands in a lot of good food that can help in our journey, and maybe even one treasure or two" he glanced beyond.

In that same stand, there was a board with a contest announced on it

"Food Festival!

Prove yourself to be the best cook in the Grand Line, and earn the power to master even the fire to cook!"

The man behind the stand, bitting a straw in his mouth, noticed the captain of the Cook Pirates looking at the board
    "Red Leg, is it?" he smirked.

Zeff glared at the man "That's right. Are we going to have problems?"

"None at all ahah ..." he laughed nervously " but if you're interested in that contest, maybe I could help you enter it" he extended his hand in a friendly gesture.

Scenario 5 deadline

Submit your battle actions in:

Players in PVP will have until Thursday-Friday to submit the first batte turn. Their "scenario" will start Wednesday, so positioning and pre-battle preparation must be submited until then.

PVP deadline

Spoiler!

@Aertes @Nekomamushi @Spiegel @Yomi @Prada @Going Merry @Gir @SoulKiller @Sharkie @usso @Joseph Joestar @Queen Cheese
    Last edited by Overhaul; Sep 4th '18 at 05:02 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Scenario 5

The Knight of the Sky, Skypiea - Bonehunter Pirates

Upon seeing the Canis Oath marine crew getting defeated by the Bonehunters, Ganfall, the Knight of the Sky, decided to take matters into his own hands. Enforcing the White Berets and his loyal horse eagle pet Pierre to help him, he challenges the pirates and tries to drive them off, seeing that the pirates are strong and dangerous enough to disturb the peace of Skypiea.

As hard as they tried, Ganfall and the White Berets could not manage to keep the dangerous pirate group away and were ultimately defeated, with Ganfall retreating to get more backup before the pirates could finish him off.

Back to the Sky, Birka - The Legion of Pirates

With a quick change of course, the Legion of Pirates go back to the sky after fleeing from the fleets of Vice Admiral Garp and Saul, who got called to Foolshout as backup after Lacroix got defeated by the pirates.
    However, in the sky the pirates find resistance. They are met by Stusso, Pusso, Russo and Wusso, a group of sky warriors who believe humans to be inferior to sky people and want to drive away the invasors.
    After a long battle they are almost successful, having exhausted Jemma and Alan after taking out Kenneth in a group effort, but ultimately Alan managed to deal the finishing blow with a last effort.

The Hunters vs The Hunted, Namakura - The Wrecking Crew Pirates vs The Bounty Hunters

Tired of fighting and amassing bounty hunters in their brig, the Wrecking Crew decide to target ... yet another bounty hunter crew.
    Leaving Baltigo, they sail to Namakura, where the Bounty Hunters have defeated Constanstein and are receiving praise and credit from the villagers, and from Black Peg himself.
    However, peace and praise won't last long, as they spot the pirate ship coming their way and prepare to battle. Who will endure? Who will be the victor? The hunters, or the hunted?
    Last edited by Overhaul; Sep 6th '18 at 05:02 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

The ghost ship, the skeleton, and the kraken, Florean Triangle - The Seekers

Colt decides he wants to try the mythical and infamous Florean Triangle, seeking for treasure and the mysterious entity that seems to appear there now and then.
    However, all he finds is shipwrecked ships, until he hears a song coming from a ghost ship, and a skeleton on it. The late Rumbar Pirates' captain Brook joins them on an adventure to seek out treasure and escape the Florean Triangle (after asking Stella to show him her panties), but Cranken, the mythical kraken, attacks the ship! Brook can't believe his eyes, even tho he has none! Yohohoho!
    With the help of the dancing skeleton, the crew fights off the Cranken, and altho almost drowning, they manage to defeat the mythical beast, with Kurasame leading the battle and taking on the beast himself!
    Brook was not so lucky, as he was blown away by the Cranken into an unknown area, hopefully he survived ... despite being already dead! Yohohoho!

The Hunters vs The Hunted, Namakura - The Bounty Hunters vs The Wrecking Crew Pirates

After defeating Constanstein, the Toy Maker, and releasing the enslaved people he had turned into toys, the Bounty Hunters return to the village to talk with the chief and see what he has to say.
    A nervous Black Peg is about to fight them, afraid that they found out about his scheme with Constanstein to use the people to dig the caves looking for gold, but luck is on his side as a pirate crew is seen on the horizon.
    As such, Black Peg is sparred and the Bounty Hunters have to worry about the new threat! Quickly, they decide to gear up and get some new powers for themselves in order to fight this new evil, but will that be enough to stop the Bounty Hunters' Hunters?

EXTERMINATOR MODE, Karakuri - Marine Crew 69th Division

Having defeated the Macho mecha Pirates, the Marines prepare to return to the city when a creation of the kid called Vegapunk shows up to defend his master. Mechabot, not being finished yet and not being able to indentify friend or foe, attacks the marines thinking they're the ones who have hurt his master.
    As such, the marines have to fight the robot for long enough until they exhaust his defenses, so that Vegapunk can override its system and deactivate it.
    Comboing their attacks with accurate precision and incredible teamwork, the Marines swiftly end the robot before any of them is in great danger, and Vegapunk disables it so they can return back safely.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Sep 6th '18 at 05:16 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Enies Lobby

"So, did you manage to capture them, Garp?"

"Munch munch munch"

"Garp? Oi! Stop eating crackers when talking to a superior!"

"Ah, sorry Z! What was the question again?"

"I asked if you managed to capture Kenneth and Alan, those troublemakers that defeated Commodore Lacroix"

"Ah, no, they got away munch munch crunch"

"How can you be so laid back then? We are losing face here! Is Lacroix fine at least?"

"Don't worry admiral, Saul is taking care of the wounded in Foolshout, Lacroix included munch munch"

"Then what are you doing? We need you to support our assault units... we lost the Canis Oath, another pirate crew has taken out those helpful bounty hunters..."

"Ah, the cuddly crocodile and the sandwich lover spider monkey?"

"Yes, Raak and James. Now we have to side with those troublemakers, the Seekers. Gotta be careful so they don't backstab us, we can't trust people who only care about money and not justice. Not much difference between them and pirates, you know?"

"Munch munch munch Now I feel like eating a sandwich"

"Are you listening to me?! I'm your superior, you could at least respect me a bit ... sigh ... where are you and Bogart headed to now?"

"Ah, we are almost arriving at Water 7. There have been reports of Roger being sighted there... he was never one for subtelty bwahahaha"

"Roger eh? Another D ... He looks like a strong one. 300,000 beli bounty and he's stil in Paradise. Be careful, Garp, and good luck"

Gacha

Water 7

"Thank you so much for the ship, Tom, it's a beauty!" Scopper slapped the newly named Oro Jackson in the prow, while the cowfish fishman stood by him.
    "No problem at all. I did it with a DON!!" he banged on his chest "Thanks again for your help. The materials you gave me will help me immensely with the project I'm working on" Tom smiled and shook Gaban's hand.

"A sea train, isn't it?" Rayleigh walked by and thought "I would love to see that" he smiled at the shipwright.
    "That's right. You helped us recover our materials from those pirates that stole from us, but normally we don't have such luck. Merchant ships are constantly getting robbed when they're headed or sailing away from Water 7, our valuables are always at risk"

"But you're pretty strong yourself, Tom" Gabban noted, "I'm pretty sure you could have taken care of those pirates yourself" he patted the fishman in the back.

"Ahah, you could be right, but Kokoro doesn't want me going around beating thugs every other day. Well now, I must be going, the shipyard needs me" he smiled and greeted the Roger Pirates for the last time.

"Is everyone ready and on board?" Rayleigh looked at the tripulants in the ship and looked for his captain. "Where the hell did he go again?"

In the distance he saw Roger running towards the ship, across the coast, side by side with the sea, waving his arms and shouting
    "LIFT THE ANCHOR!! READY THE SAILS!! WE GOTTA CUT AND RUN!!"

Rayleigh grabbed the spyglass to look better, and he saw his captain laughing with a marine ship rounding the coast. The ship's crow nests were shaped like a dog house and the figurehead was shaped like a dog head with a bone in its mouth.

"Shit! It's Garp! Meeeen! Ready the sails! Lift the anchor! We gotta run!"
    Oro Jackson got busy quickly with men running around hastening to sail away as fast as they could.

BANG BANG
    "Ahahahahah"
    Roger ran as fast as he could as cannonballs bigger than a house fell nearby, with Garp throwing them with his own hands.

"Bye Tom! Bye Kokoro! Bye Water 7! Thanks for the ship!" Roger smiled and waved at them from afar as they watched, mouth open wide and eyes gouging out, at the pirate running from a marine battleship and deadly cannonballs nearly hitting him.

Independend News Coo Report - Bounty List

The Legion of Pirates, pirate crew - total bounty 269.000 beli

Action - invading and killing warriors of Birka, along with destroying villages on their path
    - killing the guardian of Foolshout and defeating Marine Commodore Lacroix, evading capture of Vice Admiral Garp and Saul
    - killing and torturing scientists on Weatheria, along with stealing valuable equipment and research

Captain Kenneth Thorpe, "Mr Harkd", 121.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain Alan Hunter, "The Jaguar", 93.000 beli bounty

"Heavy Strike" Jemma 55.000 beli bounty

The Bone Hunters, pirate crew - total bounty 348.500 beli

Action - defeating and killing various White Berets of Skypiea, along with defeating Ganfall and stealing enormous quantities of gold from Skypiea
    - defeating and killing the Canis Oath Marines Crew, capturing their captain, Castus the Ope Fruit user
    - stealing a casino and destroying valuable property of Rainbase, in Alabasta

Captain Seth, 146.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain Red, "The Crimson Countess", 108.000 beli bounty

Wolfgang Von Draithen, "Bastet", 74.000 beli bounty

Pet - Giant Sky Python "Noodle", 20.000 beli bounty
    Pet - Sky Fox "Iris", 500 beli bounty

The Wrecking Crew, pirate crew - total bounty 319.000 beli

Action - defeating and capturing the Bounty Hunters crew, lead by Raak the Wrath Raiser, and making a pact with the Devil
    - starting a revolutionary movement in Baltigo
    - defeating two prestiged Bounty Hunters crew

Captain Jar'ra Elrein, "the Devil's Prodigy", 130.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain Edward Shaffer, "the First", 104.000 beli bounty

Lil Pump, the Armadillo giant dwarf, 70.000 beli bounty

Pets - Charlie, Delta and Echo, "The Raptor Trio", 15.000 beli bounty

The Seekers, bounty hunters crew - total bounty 220.000 beli

Action - defeating and taming the mythological beast Cranken and amassing a vast quantity of treasure from the Florean Triangle
    - defeating the Studs and Morlock, the user of the Curse fruit and destroying the fauna of Ukkari
    - brutally ambushing and murdering the Rampagirs, an adventurers crew, along with stealing their ship

Captain Colt, "the Sky Hawk", 90.000 beli bounty
    Vice Captain Kurasame, "the Slayer", 60.000 beli bounty

"Top Hat" Stella,
    50.000 beli bounty

Pet - Sea King Octopus "Cranken", 20.000 beli bounty

The Bounty Hunters - total bounty 95.000 beli

Action - defeating the criminal Constanstein, user of the Toy Fruit
    - defeat and capture a prestiged group of pirates, The Pancake Pirates, and defeating an underworld crime boss, Green Cider, the user of the Luck Fruit
    - defeated by Wrecking Crew Pirates

CAPTURED - Captain Raak, "the Wrath Raiser", 40.000 beli reward in the Underworld
    CAPTURED - Vice Captain James, "the Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Turkey and Avocado Sandwich Lover", 30.000 beli reward in the Underworld

CAPTURED - Brandon, "the flying menace", 25.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Marine 69th division - total bounty 240.000 beli

Action - defeat and capture the Macho Mecha Pirates and rescuing Vegapunk
    - defeat and capture a troublesome group of pirates, The Monkey Pirates

Captain Nobody, "the storm bringer", 120.000 beli reward in the Underworld
    Vice Captain Gold Digger, "the womanizer", 70.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Astrid, "the warrior woman" , 50.000 beli reward in the Underworld

Canis Oath Marine crew - total bounty 140.500 beli

Action - defeat Gluttloni Laspoon, user of the Munch Fruit, and rescuing Hiluluk
    - defeat and capture a new, rising threat, the Bearg Pirates
    - defeated by Bonehunter Pirates

CAPTURED - Captain Castus Marciano, user of the Ope fruit, 60.000 beli reward in the Underworld

DEAD -
    Vice Captain Laboon Jimmys, "Laces", 48.000 beli reward in the Underworld
    DEAD - Jaegar Lothbrok, "the Wrench", 32.000 beli reward in the Underworld

CAPTURED Pet Donald the monkey, 500 beli reward in the Underworld

Scenario 6 deadline

Submit your battle actions in:

Players in PVP will have roughly the same time to submit the first batte turn. Positioning and pre-battle preparation must be submited until Saturday.

@Aertes @Nekomamushi @Spiegel @Yomi @Prada @Going Merry @Gir @Sharkie @usso @Queen Cheese
    Last edited by Overhaul; Sep 13th '18 at 10:58 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Scenario 6

Summo Champion of the Long Arm Tribe, Kenzan - Bonehunter Pirates

Descending from Skypiea, the Bonehunters decide to change course and go to Kenzan, an island famous for their long arm tribe, blacksmith and sword shaped mountains, surrounded by whirlpools, with big waves crashing into its shores and huge, spiky cliffs around it. They manage to do it with the help of Noodle, their new Skypiean giant python, who they tamed by sacrificing Sandy, after Seth kissed her in the forehead.
    Upon arriving, they are met by Meing, the current general of Kenzan's own navy. She warns them that if they are looking for trouble, they will meet it, but if they lay low and mind their own business, the Kenzan navy will not attack them. Not liking her attitude, the pirates tell her to piss off and challenge her husband, Gorry, the undefeated Summo Champion of Kenzan, and one of the strongest Long Arms in the island.
    After a hard fought battle, with the referees interrutping it and checking the rules some times, the pirates manage to defeat the Beetle Zoan user and dent his hard shell and armor deep enough before he manages to smash and shred Red to bits. Meing will definitely not be happy about this.

Delivering the Bounty Hunters, Momoiro - The Wrecking Crew Pirates

After defeating the Bounty Hunters with Raak as their leader, the Wrecking Crew Pirates accept a deal from the Bull Zoan user resembling the devil, Black Peg, to leave the island without more trouble and take the bounty hunters with them.
    As such, with their brig full of hunters, or rather, food for their three young raptors, the Wrecking Crew Pirates set sail and are contacted by the Underworld Crime Syndicate.
    They, knowing of their exploits, invite them into Momoiro Island, the island of maiden hearts and all that is pink, to meet Ivandrew, an Underworld Broker that had a grudge with Constanstein and is more than happy to receive the bounty hunters, for a price.
    But due to their greed, the pirates try to wager for more than they're being offered, and seeing the strong and brave spirit on the young pirates heart and yes, Ivandrew the Hormone human and Basiru, a Mythological Fairy Zoan, challenge the crew to fight for the prize on the bounty hunters' heads and for further glory, with their own sexuality and reputation in line.
    Despite the fairy magic spells and shield, and Ivandrew's powerful hormonal boosts, the pirates manage to get past the brokers strong defenses before they get a chance to turn into roid monsters.
    However, an iminent danger is looming upon the island, as a Marine ship is scouting it and has a Buster Call Mushi ready to call at a moment's notice to take out two birds with one stone. Will the pirates survive?