Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    I thought we decided that being inactive isn't alignment indicative I need more.

It is dangerous, but if your back is against the wall then it becomes the play to make (and the reason ends of phases are spicy!)
    Well, we aren't guided by flavor so it doesn't matter anyway.
    Isn't character name considered flavor? That's what I was saying. I was assigned a role character.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    Isn't character name considered flavor? That's what I was saying. I was assigned a role character.
    ...I need more reasons why you are more town than Indigo other than "I'm here, and he is not." Must i use tweezers to pull out info from you?

Yes. Character name is flavor. Your role (Vanilla, Cop, Roleblocker etc.) is not.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

...I need more reasons why you are more town than Indigo other than "I'm here, and he is not." Must i use tweezers to pull out info from you?

Yes. Character name is flavor. Your role (Vanilla, Cop, Roleblocker etc.) is not.
    He did what he did and I pointed it out while I don't see any particular reason why I am scummy aside from not answering every question made to me by every player but that has always been a peculiarity of mine.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Finalbeta Are you new to Mafia or just new to this forum?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    @Finalbeta Are you new to Mafia or just new to this forum?
    Semi-new to Mafia and new to the forums

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    i can't read Overhaul as town or scum from his wallie exchanges. And meta doesn't help either since he fights with wallies town or scum.
    My reputation preceeds me
    Yeah, Time is a problem. It is uncharacteristic from indigo to disappear after being suspected. Not sure if it's alignment indicative or not, but if i'm not mistaken last time his activity was so wanting he was a serial killer. (In Basil/Pride FMA game.)

Beta's new on OPB. He has a reputation elsewhere

Well obviously i have an opinion on you. I just don't want Aertes to sheep it from me I want to sheep her.
    Ah, I see well then is that supposed to not make me feel bad for voting on a newcomer?

Fo sho fo sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    Easy question... if I just look at the latest pages I see Shiki asking me and Indigo to claim which isn't a good move at all on D1 so he is my second scum pick for now

The others are being more consistent than him at least
    When both of you are on the chopping block, claiming may get you safe. Specially if you're town, and you're not sure if Indgo is (specially since you're voting him), then that would mean you would be attempting to save a town, and that's a pro town behavior and can help us win the game.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    what do you mean acted OMGUS? Can you be more specific cause I fail to follow the logic here

Meanwhile you have made groundbreaking plays that will go down in the history of mafia

Why are you defending Indigo btw, do you think both me and Gir are scums trying to make the most out of it? Or is he your scumbuddy and you made an attempt for distancing early on that went terribly wrong?
    But you with your focusing all phase on someone calling a vote OMGUS is the greatest thing kek
    I don't like how @Overhaul seems to just shrug off certain stuff and then drop shade which can't be called shade because he's shading in a joking fashion.

Why am I forbidden from voting Alice? My vote is sirius stuffz!

@Finalbeta I wouldn't recommend going into a dick measuring contest with Shaki. You will lose. (He already has a large ruler at the ready)
    Just do as he says and try to relate your thoughts to us a bit better m'kay?

There are two things a good townie should do in a game.
    1) Hunt for scum
    2) Clear yourself in the eyes of other townies

You haven't been doing 2) at all, and 1) has been lackluster at best, so you will have to excuse the suspicion that's coming your way.

@Joseph Joestar So many posts flying around and your biggest suspect is an inactive player? :

You make me proud Now all you need to do is post nothing until the end of phase and then apologize in the lounge for being busy.

Side note: Shaki is my greenest read (God help me...)
    Yeah because he is normally a spammer: smile

At work will post more later

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well since day is ending...

I'm a Town Vanilla. Am I allowed to say my character as well?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    But you with your focusing all phase on someone calling a vote OMGUS is the greatest thing kek

Yeah because he is normally a spammer: smile

At work will post more later
    We have 20 minutes left.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    Somehow missed this... (I added numbers)

1. The vote, yeah, and their behavior around it - the whole thing looked so bad for both of them that I don't think they planned any of it together. If that was the case, and distancing was the plan behind Beta's joining the pressure on Indigo, I don't think he would go so far as to be the first to vote and draw unnecessary attention that would make both of them suspicious for different reasons. Unless that's some new strategy I don't understand, or I'm otherwise missing something.
    Good point. If one is scum the chance of the other one being scum is rather low, but if one is town doesn't necessarily mean the other is scum either.
    2. I said that I didn't really blame her for it, though I found it unnecessary.
    Alrighty. Point taken. Altho I do think she was right on putting in the pressure, some pressure now and then is not bad at all and can give us some good information.
    3. Nah, I'm not interested in stroking egos (unless I hear that it's a good tactic in specific cases, then maybe I'll try) - just explaining that it's not just my impression that I could learn from Aertes, it's what everyone here is telling me directly or indirectly, though you saw it as problematic when I pointed out that she was a role model for interns in this hospital, rather than someone I would try to compete against at this point of my career (even if I saw medicine as a competitive field, which I don't). But I don't trust her, so I won't sheep her, no need to worry about that.
    Problematic? Nah. I just found your choice of words interesting and wanted to see what I could get from it

Your last sentence is good so that you can keep safe in most occasions
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!