View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

1 5.26%

0 0%

3 15.79%

3 15.79%

12 63.16%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 911 Discussion and 912 Predictions

"A Great Adventure in the Land of the Samurai"

One Piece Chapter 911 Discussion and 912 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 911 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 912

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Jul 12th '18), Overhaul  (Jul 12th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Decent chap.. bit confused about the girls ability, or rather, they seem to be getting dumber lol What saved this chap was not the Ace namedrop but my baby Basil Hawkins! Always such a damn treat to see one of the supernovas: Damn though X Drake and Basil[ possibly Apoo ] in the beast pirates.. what a lineup.

Slightly curious about the relationship betwen Ace and the girl.. his daughter perhaps? I dunno. More interested in seeing Basil fight one of the SH's

Somewhat redeemed from last weeks boring chap, 4/5

P.s really like the animals designs.

Edit: all things considered Kaido seems to value strength at the very least, being level headed enough to recruit his "rivals".. I think kaido might be setting up to be our most fleshed out Yonko yet! I like him more than Big Mom already though the standards weren't set high lol.. Also I dunno why the spoilers led me to believe this " girl " was a grown woman, kinda filled our quota on kids with Mononosuke.. Though she seems like someone who won't be annoying in the future. Lets hope. Kids in manga tend to annoy me quick af
    Last edited by RoronoaXRobin; Jul 12th '18 at 05:58 AM.
    Just another Youtuber who likes anime

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

This girl will be be the Queen of Wano and Momo will be the King, it's pretty obvious Luffy always runs into the ousted royalty right away

Can't wait to see Hawkins in action

There is a fable with this girl, about a pheasant, dog and monkey. She has doubles of all these, likely has meaning deeper than what we can see
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Interesting chapter. Glad Orlumbus' story is over.

Agree on the parallels between this and Momotaro. The children's rhyme for Momotaro references Kibidango, the sweet dumpling the girl made from her cheek. In this song, Momo gives these dumplings to people in order to recruit them to fight demons. In the story, the Dog, the Monkey, and the Pheasant hate each other, and can't get along, and dumplings is how Momo gets them to calm down and see that they have a common enemy (the oni).

Luffy's observation haki is OP now. I love his smile when he's stomping fodders. It's not work when you love what you do.

I also love how Luffy was like "OH NO I LOST THE VIVRE CARD, oh well nothing I can do". What a good attitude. And I also chuckled at the "I don't give a fuck if you guys fight, just stay away from my ship."

And a pollution storyline. Makes sense.

Excited about the Hawkins tease.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

Decent chapter and all but did that guy really say he wanted to sell an 8 year old to the red light district?

I mean it would have been fucked up enough if she was 18 but seriously as grim and gritty as One Piece can be at times, this just made me feel very uncomfortable.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Latest Blog post - Superhero Movies 2017 - Ranked

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Decent chapter and all but did that guy really say he wanted to sell an 8 year old to the red light district?

I mean it would have been fucked up enough if she was 18 but seriously as grim and gritty as One Piece can be at times, this just made me feel very uncomfortable.
    That actually wasn't so uncommon for that period, was it? I recall seeing girls around that age as "geisha in training" sometimes in period dramas and stuff.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    archeologist

So that is how Ace learn to make bamboo hats if you remember he had make one for that giant Oars.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Basil.... has returned. I'm honestly incredibly hyped and would love to see the two fight but I'm more so guessing Hawkins is just going to offer him an alliance and might already be working with Law, if not, I would love to see the two clash, especially since this chapter has shown how much better Luffy's haki is.

Spoiler!
    Silver | 0XP | 128.5k gold | Move Set | TL

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Lol, that was a pretty funny chapter.

First off, Luffy's already showing the benefits of his enhanced CoO now. Those dudes didn't stand a chance. Not that anyone ever expected they would, though. As for the baboon, it looked like Luffy just intimidated him instead of using CoC. That was pretty cool, too.

I wonder what kind of DF that girl has. Seems like... I guess the Dumpling Fruit. I'm curious about how she'll play into the story. Future wife of Momo, amirooooiiit?

The tengu dude showing up, who I have dubbed Usopp 5.0, actually surprised me. He looked really awesome. And just seeing Ace's name mentioned gets me hyped. I was expecting more stuff about Ace during Wano, and it looks like my wish is coming true. Weird how Wano gets no news, though. They probably don't get the news coo, as they're not affiliated with the WG, but it's been two years. A lot of people have come by Wano, and word should probably have spread.

Hawkins, dope! And not a single scratch on his freaky face. Not a surprise, though, since the beatdown was like a month ago in terms of the timeline. Even so, in all likelihood, he conceded to Kaido immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Basil.... has returned. I'm honestly incredibly hyped and would love to see the two fight but I'm more so guessing Hawkins is just going to offer him an alliance and might already be working with Law, if not, I would love to see the two clash, especially since this chapter has shown how much better Luffy's haki is.
    I think Hawkins is looking to ally himself with Luffy. But entrusting in just the SHs take down Kaido seems unlikely. Given that he's a fortune teller, I guess the odds point to Luffy the most.
    Hmmm, I hadn't considered that he may have already met Law

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

A great reason why I really like One Piece: It's the type of series where Oda will present a chapter in 2009 with a seemingly throwaway line and expand the background behind it years later in 2018. It can really showcase how layered this series is:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast