[Discussion] One Piece Chapter 912 Discussion and 913 Predictions

View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

6 24.00%

19 76.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 912 Discussion and 913 Predictions

"Amigasa Village"

One Piece Chapter 912 Discussion and 913 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 912 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 913

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Jul 20th '18), Overhaul  (Jul 20th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Was waiting for half the chapter for Luffy to tell the girl and the Usopp #2 that Ace was his brother lol. I guess it'll be revealed later on during a more impactful moment.

Has Zoro turned into an alcoholic? Pretty funny how he brushed of the poison in his food and water by saying yhat he has had stomach aches Anyway, Luffy-Zoro tagteam is a pretty dope way to start up this arc.

I can see why Luffy with a sword is causing a lot of hype, but eh, I can't see him use it too much. If I had to guess I'd say that he'll probably mostly use it to goof off. Interesting that the sword that he randomly picked turned out to be one of the cursed swords though

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

Finally another cursed sword

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman smith

Years ago Somewhere in this opb forum....i mentioned that zoro will be wielding the three kietsu swords.....the wado ichmonji will be passed on to some one who looks like kuina..(Tasigi chaan).....well the probability of these incidents happening has increased.......

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

"so thats why my stomachs been hurting" lol
    and that final panel looks like Luffy will draw his sword, he need 1 more sword since he is a dual wielder (Arlong arc, lol)

im curious how will Hawkins deal with them, can he fight? or just rely to his DF?
    5/5 Chapter

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Yeeees! I love the pace of this arc so far. WCI started with a similar pace, too. Let's hope this one can keep it up throughout.

As soon as I saw Hitetsu(was that his name?) is a blacksmith, I just knew that would mean something. Instead, I was guessing he'll create a new sword for Zoro, but maybe he'll be given Nidai Kitetsu. Still, I would rather see Zoro be gifted a brand new sword, that he himself can make into a legendary sword. And given Hitetsu's ancestor, it's fitting he can do it.

Now, will Nidai come into play as a cursed sword? Luffy is extremely lucky, so maybe it cancels it out.

Like others, I was surprised Luffy didn't say Ace was his brother. But a bigger "reveal" for it later on might be more fun. He'll probably just mention it casually, though. Speaking of Ace, I thought he would've gone there as part of the WB Pirates, not just with his own crew

Basil, I still think he's scheming. Maybe he wants to test Luffy and Zoro. In all honesty, he and his group doesn't stand a chance against the two of them. Maybe they're a more powerful group than I give them credit for, though. But Hawkins is definitely not on Luffy's level.

Oh, and Zoro is as stupid as ever Did we get to see the woman he saved? Well, "saved." Maybe she'll help them out.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

4/5 chapter, good chapter, enjoyed it. Luffy scolding Zoro about the meat being poisonous and then eating it himself was such a Luffy thing to do

And Zoro just casually saying "Oh, so that must be why Im having this stomach ache" cracked me off too. Still the same moss head.

I wonder if Sanji is able to cook those animals and make them edible for the poor people? It would be a pretty Sanji thing to do

Was really cool seeing Ace and some of his crew, and how kind he was to others, letting them have his food. Looks like their ship also got swallowed by the whirlpool as it washeed ashore just like Luffy's.

So everything else is a wasteland because of Kaido uh? And the only good part is the main city where Orochi, the Shogun is nice piece of info revealed in this chapter.

Loving the animals too.

X Drake being a headliner, like Hawkins and Sheepshead are, makes me think that these Headliners must be under the command of a Calamity, just like Sheepshead was under Jack's command.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Was waiting for half the chapter for Luffy to tell the girl and the Usopp #2 that Ace was his brother lol. I guess it'll be revealed later on during a more impactful moment.

Has Zoro turned into an alcoholic? Pretty funny how he brushed of the poison in his food and water by saying yhat he has had stomach aches Anyway, Luffy-Zoro tagteam is a pretty dope way to start up this arc.

I can see why Luffy with a sword is causing a lot of hype, but eh, I can't see him use it too much. If I had to guess I'd say that he'll probably mostly use it to goof off. Interesting that the sword that he randomly picked turned out to be one of the cursed swords though
    Yeah, was expecting something to be mentioned too, but maybe the impact will be much bigger when the girl learns about it.

He always liked booze

Yeah, Usopp #2 said that it would be very bad for kids, but seems like it's not that bad on adults.

I'm expecting him to face the fodders with it while Zoro faces Hawkins, and causing all sort of mayhem because of his lack of practice at using it
    Quote Originally Posted by magesh View Post
    Years ago Somewhere in this opb forum....i mentioned that zoro will be wielding the three kietsu swords.....the wado ichmonji will be passed on to some one who looks like kuina..(Tasigi chaan).....well the probability of these incidents happening has increased.......
    That would be really awesome if it happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Gujiss View Post
    "so thats why my stomachs been hurting" lol
    and that final panel looks like Luffy will draw his sword, he need 1 more sword since he is a dual wielder (Arlong arc, lol)

im curious how will Hawkins deal with them, can he fight? or just rely to his DF?
    5/5 Chapter
    Well, Hawkins has his DF powers that can probably make him tank some attacks, and I doubt both Zoro and Luffy will fight him.

At the very least, I Don't think the fight will be concluded, maybe Hawkins will mention something about the rest of the crew and that he knows where they are aka someone is moving on them, and we see Sanji and co group dealing with the other group. Maybe Apoo?

Would be hype!
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

It's feels so great to see Zoro and Luffy together again after all this time!
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 4/11/18)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here for the project and here for the thread (UPDATE 9/9/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Such a feelgood chapter! ^^

Agreeing with what Nekomamushi is saying about the pacing and i love how oda has changed the pacing over the arcs in new world, In paradise the pacing was very much the same for the first few arcs. Oda has improved alot in his storytelling it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by shinjojin View Post
    It's feels so great to see Zoro and Luffy together again after all this time!
    Agreed dude, kicking off with a Luffy-Zoro duo is an awesome way to start off a new arc

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Basil, I still think he's scheming. Maybe he wants to test Luffy and Zoro. In all honesty, he and his group doesn't stand a chance against the two of them. Maybe they're a more powerful group than I give them credit for, though. But Hawkins is definitely not on Luffy's level.
    Perhaps the cursed sword is what levels the playing field for Hawkins? It could affect Luffy adversely. Luffy is also still relatively hungry. The guy with the braids is a Hawkins crewmate from before the timeskip, so perhaps he's fairly strong. Hawkins also strikes me as a strategist and a thinker. Brute force isn't what he'll use to gain an advantage, but smarts instead. His Devil Fruit powers seem quite complicated. Or maybe another Supernova will show up to help him. Luffy and Zoro vs Hawkins and Apoo.

--------------------------------

I wonder if we're going to see any alliances this arc, or if we're actually going to get some Supernova vs Supernova action?

Interestingly enough, each of the four Supernovas who fought the Pacifista together (Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Urouge) are all connected to Kaido and have met him. Whereas the three Supernovas who fought the Marines together (Luffy, Law, Kidd) are all enemies of Kaido. We know Apoo and Hawkins betrayed Kidd, so is it going to be those three plus Zoro and Killer vs the other four? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

If there's any supernova I would want to make an alliance with the Strawhats-Heart Pirates here, it'd be Drake, not Hawkins. Drake abandoning the Marines to turn pirate suggests some kind of commitment to freedom or rebelling against authority. To become Kaido's crony would be strange. The chapter also says Drake became a Headliner a year ago, but we know Drake attacked Scotch two years ago. So was he at war with Kaido's forces for a year? A prisoner? Was he in the lower ranks and trained his way up?

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast