Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    I'm sad by Aertes' decision. I don't entirely understand either.

This isn't by the way. I would never do such thing, I simply stated that I didn't want to talk about it anymore because I was afraid to get modkilled.

... Well, anyway I think it was a good game. Unfortunate that it has come to this.
    I judged that some of the hints made were influencing people on how to read certain players and hence decided not to continue it. From my POV, I think the hinting reached the level that after the game ended it would give the right to some players to complain (rightfully) about the outcome so I didn't want to reach there.

This has nothing to do with someone stepping too much out of the line, behaviour wise. It's simply that the set up is veeeeery unbalanced when hints comes in and I don't wish to let you play in an unbalanced set up. The nature of this particular game is to keep your results to yourselves and try to make the best best play without having to rely on telling anyone your results.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    TELL US WHO WAS WHAT!!!

Also I thought the game was a bit ruined since Alice talked about "sleeping" but it's okay, live and learn.
    OMG stop with the pressure I can't take this anymore!!!

Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    I apologize once again to everyone, but especially Aertes and the people who put so much time and energy into this game.

I don't think I should play if the game is restarted.
    @Aertes, thank you for understanding my inexperience, I really didn't want this to happen. I know that this is what you had to do.

I'm sorry that I assumed that you would ever think of doing that, Min; there are many things I got wrong in this game.

I'll learn and do better in the future.

But it was a fun game, I enjoyed playing. Thank you.
    No need to apologize, this is a rather strict and demanding set up, it's understandable to get confused on what you can say or not. So when in doubt, simply don't say it when it comes to roles

I think you managed just fine game wise and you are capable of playing without making any hints, so I don't suggest you stay out of this set up. It maybe a bit tougher, but nothing you can't handle

the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    No need to apologize, this is a rather strict and demanding set up, it's understandable to get confused on what you can say or not. So when in doubt, simply don't say it when it comes to roles

I think you managed just fine game wise and you are capable of playing without making any hints, so I don't suggest you stay out of this set up. It maybe a bit tougher, but nothing you can't handle
    Yeah, I've just spoken about it with Stein. It might be useful for me to learn to play without relying on roles and hinting so much.
    Thank you.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think so too, @AliceInPains just do what I did and ask Aertes on what you can say, why waste time thinking on what you can say when you can waste hers

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    You and I need to talk.
    Can I wear my funny hat and sing jambalaya in a dressing room?
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@AliceInPains you little liar! You were scum all along!

I guess I was scum too, but my god. I knew I should've gone with my sus and convince the others to lynch you, I had enough sus evidence that Alice couldve been scum dp1

So wait @Stein conceals me in DP1 and I RNG Stein's target and thus it falls on someone else. Meanwhile Alice targets Stein, but fails because Shaki put him in prison overnight?

Note to myself: never trust anyone playing mafia.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think so too, @AliceInPains just do what I did and ask Aertes on what you can say, why waste time thinking on what you can say when you can waste hers

Guess I find it hard to keep my mouth shut and don't like waiting for permissions But it's a good advice, I'll try to learn what is allowed and what isn't in games like this. Thanks.

I just wanted to ask you this - did you know from the beginning that I wasn't a real cop? Because if I were one, and you let me believe that Stein was the trickster (I did tell you that I had copped him and that the trickster messed with me the other night, so I couldn't know my sanity), it would've made me get my next investigation all wrong. I know you couldn't say anything openly, but all the smoke signals pointed to that conclusion (you told me that you copped him NP1, you said you wanted to lynch him or wouldn't mind lynching him, you told me that your read on Gir was the opposite of what you got on Stein - in the same post where you told me that I mixed up Gir and Basil re: your NP0 investigation, you said that I should've also switched wagons DP1 /train tickets talk/ from your perspective i.e. that if Gir was green, Stein was red; even when I asked you whether you didn't want to lynch Stein for the same reason I didn't want to, because he wasn't the indie we should worry about, you didn't say anything that I could read as "drop that assumption already"). I got everything wrong because I trusted you (apart from Stein being the trickster, I thought that Min was Iron, and Apple/Basil were concealer/tracker, so I planned my actions accordingly) You also made Min think that Stein must be the killer, because she knew she was the trickster, so it only made sense for her to interpret your words to me that way. Or at least that's how I think I would see it from her perspective. I'm mad at you, if it isn't obvious (more than I was mad at Stein before I realized that he wasn't my friend here after all xD)

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I guess I was scum too, but my god. I knew I should've gone with my sus and convince the others to lynch you, I had enough sus evidence that Alice couldve been scum dp1

So wait @Stein conceals me in DP1 and I RNG Stein's target and thus it falls on someone else. Meanwhile Alice targets Stein, but fails because Shaki put him in prison overnight?

xD You shouldn't trust anyone until you have good reasons to do so, but what I told you about trying to see things from other perspectives still stands! I do hope that you'll keep playing Mafia and that we'll play together again soon

Night 1: Stein protected you from everything, you redirected my shot on him towards Laboon.
    Night 2: Stein protected me, but you redirected it and it ended up on you again, making it impossible for Shaki to get a read on you.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Do a funny dance too mmkay?

the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

No you RNGed Alice's target on night one, thus it fell on Laboon and not Stein.
    Night two, you RNGed Stein's move and it fell to you, so Shaki couldn't cop you.

the 9th