View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 12.50%

5 20.83%

16 66.67%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 913 Discussion and 914 Predictions

"Tsuru Repays the Favour"

One Piece Chapter 913 Discussion and 914 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 913 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 914

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Aug 3rd '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

I am certain that @Joseph Joestar will love this chapter

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Orlumbus makes friends instead of conquering, so he thinks it's a failure lol What a military mindset.

Neat teaser fight with Hawkins. Before the TS, he seemed to be self contained with his puppets, but now it seems like he can link them to his crew. That must be why he's so strong, because he gains the strength of the men he's connected to, at the downside of them being damaged when he sacrifices a voodoo doll.

Still don't think he could take Kizaru tho lolol

Luffy cracking me up this chapter. Especially the Pistol with the sword and the "I'm gonna kick the Shogun's ass... oh nevermind I mean I don't know like Zoro".

Is this the ally the swordsmith mentioned? If so, how fortunate that they run into her so soon.

And the mfing heart pirates making an appearance!

5/5

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Hawkins was everything I ever wanted and it was beautiful, he even injured Zoro. What creative powers! And the chapter ends with the Heart Pirates finally about to do something. Not to mention there was some quality humor, renewed faith in Oda. 5/5

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

reading the title i think the chapter is somehow about grandma Tsuru lol,
    that gomu2 punch XD
    Hawkins power, idk, its cool, but that kind of power make the user relying to the DF power too much.
    That Otsuru chick, i almost cant recognize its Oda's drawing style lol,

and Bepo!!!
    5/5

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

You know I am of the view that Apoo and Hawkins were already part of Kaido's forces even when they were planning to behead Shanksff. From the conversation b/w Apoo and Kaido where the former was reporting to the latter, it seemed like he knew Jack personally. They didn't join Kaido when he appeared on that island but they could turn on Kidd for saving their asses.

Hawkins ability is creative like the Gomu or Ito or Hoya Hoya. I mean the users made them very strong. Zoro made the point of its strength but cut it seconds later. Hawkins was in for Kizaru's treatment again.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Zoro is asking Luffy for the sword, Luffy ignores him and punches people with it! ROFL
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

lol that "internal discord" just can't work on Luffy-Zoro
    Hawkins was just going to keep losing them lifes

is that Tsuru woman related to the marine vice admiral O-Tsuru ?
    Last edited by Alibaba Saluja; Aug 3rd '18 at 02:13 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Alright, So Hawkins is awesome. It's pretty cool that he went up against Luffy and Zoro with little to no fear. Or... well, he was apprehensive about it. He probably knew how things would turn out in the end if they actually fought for real.

It's awesome seeing Zoro easily go toe to toe with him. I always think of him as the second strongest among the SHs, but he's also a part of the Worst Generation, and he probably ranks pretty high among them. Actually, ranking them is really difficult. They're all powerful.

Luffy just being a knucklehead is very typical I was kinda hoping to see him actually try to use the sword, but instead, he's just holding it while punching It was awesome that Zoro could sense that it was a powerful sword. He really should get it! I wonder how much his strength will increase with it.

Hawkins' estimation of all of them surviving was bleak... But he didn't estimate whether they would win or not, just if they would survive or not. So in the grand scheme of things, that bodes well. Going up against a Yonko with no losses is incredibly difficult. I wonder who will bite the bullet, if anyone does.

More about Hawkins, his abilities were expanded upon a good amount in just one chapter. He damaged Zoro pretty easily, but Zoro also cut his doll in half very easily, too. Not sure what that means for Hawkins. He can only spam ten of those dolls. But his powers are also affected by his cards, so who knows how strong he can actually be?

Quote Originally Posted by Gujiss View Post
    reading the title i think the chapter is somehow about grandma Tsuru lol,
    that gomu2 punch XD
    Hawkins power, idk, its cool, but that kind of power make the user relying to the DF power too much.
    That Otsuru chick, i almost cant recognize its Oda's drawing style lol,

and Bepo!!!
    5/5
    Lol, same I was wondering how she'd show up.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    You know I am of the view that Apoo and Hawkins were already part of Kaido's forces even when they were planning to behead Shanksff. From the conversation b/w Apoo and Kaido where the former was reporting to the latter, it seemed like he knew Jack personally. They didn't join Kaido when he appeared on that island but they could turn on Kidd for saving their asses.

Hawkins ability is creative like the Gomu or Ito or Hoya Hoya. I mean the users made them very strong. Zoro made the point of its strength but cut it seconds later. Hawkins was in for Kizaru's treatment again.
    Time spanned between them encountering Kaido and when Jack was sent to the bottom of the sea. Two weeks at minimum. So I'm sure Apoo had been acquainted with Jack by then.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

The Luffy and Zoro Interactions continue to make the chapter for me.
    It's nice to see Zoro act smart and it's even nicer to finally see him bleed.
    That's the first time since the skip.

Hawkins showed off cool skills but doesn't really get build up as a main opponent later.
    That makes sense considering we'll probably get LOTS of supernova action this arc.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Latest Blog post - Superhero Movies 2017 - Ranked

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast