Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Oh wow only now did I realise that I played the whole game with 10ppp...

Some other comments I had and wanted to mention:

The alts worked (yay!) so we can continue using them whenever the host/players wants them

The setup might be a bit townsided and the vulnerability seems to be the Iron. But I dunno, 2/3 times we have played a completed game with this setup a Serial Killer was lynched day1, which is the ideal town scenario.
    Cuz u noobs can't scum

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The alts worked (yay!) so we can continue using them whenever the host/players wants them

The setup might be a bit townsided and the vulnerability seems to be the Iron. But I dunno, 2/3 times we have played a completed game with this setup a Serial Killer was lynched day1, which is the ideal town scenario.
    Yeah, alts worked better than I expected, caused some funny mistakes and misunderstandings, but there's one thing that bothers me about them: rereading the previous games could get hard and confusing with constant name changes, and I like to go back and read, that's a good way to learn.

As for the setup itself, I agree that the Iron is a problem, it's really hard for the SK to kill (speaking from experience here :P); when I spoke to @Gir about it yesterday, he thought that maybe making it 1-shot would help.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    Yeah, alts worked better than I expected, caused some funny mistakes and misunderstandings, but there's one thing that bothers me about them: rereading the previous games could get hard and confusing with constant name changes, and I like to go back and read, that's a good way to learn.

As for the setup itself, I agree that the Iron is a problem, it's really hard for the SK to kill (speaking from experience here :P); when I spoke to @Gir about it yesterday, he thought that maybe making it 1-shot would help.

That can be easily fixed if the host reveals who was who after the game ends.

1-shot is pretty much the same I am afraid, we have thought of and discarded it as a solution. What we need is another double edged role maybe a form of doctor could do it. Something like the version who kills its target if the target isn't being shot at that night.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

That can be easily fixed if the host reveals who was who after the game ends.
    I meant that reading this game in 3 months, when players are named after Finnish hockey players will make it hard to understand who is talking about whom. But let's see how it goes.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    I meant that reading this game in 3 months, when players are named after Finnish hockey players will make it hard to understand who is talking about whom. But let's see how it goes.
    Oh right, my bad. Yeah, on other sites this is solved by making new accounts every time, but we can't have that here.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667