View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

2 14.29%

5 35.71%

7 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 915 Discussion and 916 Predictions

"Bakura Town"

One Piece Chapter 915 Discussion and 916 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 915 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 916

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Aug 24th '18), Overhaul  (Aug 24th '18)

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

LOOOOOOOL This Holdem guy
    damn i almost died laughing
    so Okiku also using big sword that matching her size
    not many things happen, but still 5/5

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

We had many expectations from Holdem but Oda still doesn't want us take Smiles seriously.
    That Face Luffy made in the last panel is screaming Nakama.
    Urashima has CoO. Now I just want him to have CoA as well to make a difference and not be just ludicrous.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Bellamy retired? I guess he put his dream of serving on Doffy's crew to bed. If he's in the grand fleet mini-arc, I'm sure something will happen on this dyed goods island that will rope him back into piracy on Luffy's side.

Wano continues to not disappoint. I wonder what kind of benefits mouseman and lionman get from their fruits (as batman could fly and hear well, and gazelleman can out sprint humans).

I feel like Zoro should have cut these people, but I guess they aren't swordsman, which is the important thing. If they aren't "hurting" anyone and they don't have a weapon, that's usually frowned upon. But it looks like Okiku can handle herself.

Good art this arc as well.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

The spoilers had a much diff feel than the chapter. I loved this chapter.

Not sure I understood what Zoro meant, you can't just call out the boss. Did he mean Boss Luffy or Boss Kaido?
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Bellamy's cover story looks to be pretty engaging and I enjoy it. O-Tama and Holdem scene was great. Interrogation while punched in the groin. Holdem became more interesting to me than just another lion guy. Luffy and Zoro were funny, particularly Zoro saying he didn't wanna cut naked people. O-Kiku being capable of fighting is good for a female character in One Piece, but she's still not very interesting. O-Tama is cooler. Also that poor raccoon dog, that was the part that upset me the most

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Good to see that I was right on the guy from previous chapter being Bellamy

"Raccoon's my favourite" now I want to see Chopper vs the Yokozuna

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Bellamy retired? I guess he put his dream of serving on Doffy's crew to bed. If he's in the grand fleet mini-arc, I'm sure something will happen on this dyed goods island that will rope him back into piracy on Luffy's side.

Wano continues to not disappoint. I wonder what kind of benefits mouseman and lionman get from their fruits (as batman could fly and hear well, and gazelleman can out sprint humans).

I feel like Zoro should have cut these people, but I guess they aren't swordsman, which is the important thing. If they aren't "hurting" anyone and they don't have a weapon, that's usually frowned upon. But it looks like Okiku can handle herself.

Good art this arc as well.
    Holdem has basically 2 more hands (lion paws) and 1 mouth down there. So it's pretty good, offensive and defensive wise. If someone attacks him there, the lion can defend. Or the lion can attack someone too if Holdem holds them or has his hands held.

Mouseman can have a good sense of awareness like most mice do. Maybe some resistance to poison as well?

Zoro has cut non-swordsmen before. Surume is not a swordsman, Kuma was no swordsman. Mr 5 was no swordsman. Nor was Braham or Mr 1. Nor Enel. Nor many people from the Franky Family. Nor was Hody.

Maybe he is trying to portray the image of a samurai being honorable, but he has struck down non-swordsmen before.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Aug 24th '18 at 03:45 PM.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Bellamy's cover story should be interesting, albeit, predictable. Most likely the island comes under attack and he has to save it, and in the process, makes himself a new flag.

Holdem is not what I expected. I guess Smile users, since they are not real Devil Fruit users, are all supposed to be a bit silly looking. My guess is Holdem is about as strong as Sheepshead was, which is to say, not that strong. Headliners with actual Devil Fruits are probably much stronger.

O-kiku fighting should be good. About time we had a strong swordswoman. We didn't get to see Amande fight in Whole Cake Island.

I hope Luffy beats up the Yokozuna. He ate that poor raccoon!

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Good to see that I was right on the guy from previous chapter being Bellamy

"Raccoon's my favourite" now I want to see Chopper vs the Yokozuna

Holdem has basically 2 more hands (lion paws) and 1 mouth down there. So it's pretty good, offensive and defensive wise. If someone attacks him there, the lion can defend. Or the lion can attack someone too if Holdem holds them or has his hands held.

Mouseman can have a good sense of awareness like most mice do. Maybe some resistance to poison as well?

Zoro has cut non-swordsmen before. Surume is not a swordsman, Kuma was no swordsman. Mr 5 was no swordsman. Nor was Braham or Mr 1. Nor Enel. Nor many people from the Franky Family. Nor was Hody.

Maybe he is trying to portray the image of a samurai being honorable, but he has struck down non-swordsmen before.
    I didn't say he didn't. I specifically said that these sumo wrestlers weren't necessarily "hurting" anyone.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    I didn't say he didn't. I specifically said that these sumo wrestlers weren't necessarily "hurting" anyone.
    He has attacked people before who weren't hurting people

I mean ... in this arc, just as he met Luffy, he attacked 2 men for their booze and food. He didn't even know they had kidnapped a lady, similar to what this guys did.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast