Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Who will fight Jack in Wano?

This has been brought up since Jack's introduction back in Zou Arc. Jack will undoubtedly make an appearance in Wano but who will oppose him? Will it be Luffy to further power up? Or Zoro? Or is Jack reserved for Inu/Neko revenge match?

What are your thoughts?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

I still think Kaido is not in Wano, so Luffy will either fight Jack or the 1st Calamity, Kaido's right arm.

I think Inu and Neko tag teaming Jack would be great. Zoro can have Oroshi.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

It'll be Luffy most likely. I think Jack will be the Cracker of this arc. A strong opponent, but not the strongest of the Calamities. It fits into the card theme Kaido has going too. A Jack is below the King and Queen cards (and Kaido is probably the Ace).

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Most likely Luffy , but it would be intresting for Zoro to follow the same pattern as Luffy at WCI (Cracker before Katakuri) and therefore fight Jack before the Shogun (who I hope to be stronger than at least one Calamity)
    Last edited by Alibaba Saluja; Sep 13th '18 at 10:39 PM.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Preferrably Inu and Neko in the moonlight. But if it is Luffy, I hope it will be a fight capable of standing out.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think Neko and Inu have unfinished business with him. Only thing is that if they go Sulong, it won't require two of them, imo. Either of them should be able to stomp him at that point.

Not sure if I like the idea of Jack becoming the Cracker of this arc, but if he is expendable to enhance the story, I'm all for it.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of challenge he would be for Luffy at this point. Jack surely won't go down easily, but I don't see him as being the type of opponent for Luffy that will have him stand out, if that's the plan.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    I think Neko and Inu have unfinished business with him. Only thing is that if they go Sulong, it won't require two of them, imo. Either of them should be able to stomp him at that point.

Not sure if I like the idea of Jack becoming the Cracker of this arc, but if he is expendable to enhance the story, I'm all for it.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of challenge he would be for Luffy at this point. Jack surely won't go down easily, but I don't see him as being the type of opponent for Luffy that will have him stand out, if that's the plan.
    Hm u think one would solo him? I think there's a lot of unknowns here. We haven't even seen if Jack has a hybrid form, or what awakening could mean for him.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Wouldn't be so sure that one of them could stomp him , we don't know if he used Aweakening for example (if he could , or if he has another card up his sleeves) , Sulong vs Aweakening would be a good match.

and with one losing an arm and the other one a leg i don't know if they are still that strong (especially the one losing a leg) , not everyone is Shanks.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    Hm u think one would solo him? I think there's a lot of unknowns here. We haven't even seen if Jack has a hybrid form, or what awakening could mean for him.
    Sure, it's possible he can do more, but they did fight for five days. If he could've ended it earlier in any other way, I think he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    Wouldn't be so sure that one of them could stomp him , we don't know if he used Aweakening for example (if he could , or if he has another card up his sleeves) , Sulong vs Aweakening would be a good match.

and with one losing an arm and the other one a leg i don't know if they are still that strong (especially the one losing a leg) , not everyone is Shanks.
    Yeah, it is possible he can do more, but I don't know. Sulong is a massive powerup. If they can maintain it long enough, I can see either of them crushing him. But if it doesn't last long enough, it could be like G4 Luffy vs Doffy. Overwhelmingly strong at that point, but can't beat Doffy in time.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Sure, it's possible he can do more, but they did fight for five days. If he could've ended it earlier in any other way, I think he would.

Yeah, it is possible he can do more, but I don't know. Sulong is a massive powerup. If they can maintain it long enough, I can see either of them crushing him. But if it doesn't last long enough, it could be like G4 Luffy vs Doffy. Overwhelmingly strong at that point, but can't beat Doffy in time.
    That's a good point. I got the impression that Jack hadn't gone all out yet but when he's trying to quickly wrap things up u think he would. In a fight Oda would definitely show more of him so maybe he did these things offscreen. Either way it's not like they made him budge an inch so he could've used such methods and only with sulong could they even out or something

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast