View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 7.69%

4 30.77%

8 61.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 919 Discussion and 920 Predictions

“The Ruins of Oden Castle”

One Piece Chapter 919 Discussion and 920 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 919 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 920

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Sep 28th '18), Overhaul  (Sep 28th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

How about SHs go to the past and defeat Kaido & co. there. Or get stronger there to settle a score in present. This 'Past' brings many possibilities for the story to go.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    How about SHs go to the past and defeat Kaido & co. there. Or get stronger there to settle a score in present. This 'Past' brings many possibilities for the story to go.
    I feel like the time is going to be limited to a jump forward. If they could travel back in time then why would everyone be waiting for the kozuki to return. There is also the prophecy. It’d be cool to see luffy go back in time, but I think there are too many people involved and for the simple fact that luffy can’t do anything without making waves. He can’t be making waves during Rogers era. He might want to fight roger for the pirate king title. It would also change too many things about the world of kaido is defeated in the past. Moria is just one example. I am hoping for some flashbacks. Hopefully including the roger pirates.

Im more interested in who the 9 samurai will be. Kinemon, kanjuro, raizo, kiku, luffy, zoro, and hitetsu. Possibly law too, I’m not completely convinced. He wields a sword, but I feel like that is more an extension of his devil fruit abilities and will play more of a doctor roll this arc. Momo could also be counted as a samurai. He’s been training and it has been stated in the past that he’s a warrior of Wano. I’ve been really enjoying this arc so far.

edit: I got my time mixed up. Roger was already executed 20 years ago. But I still think it would change too much in the story to have them defeat kaido in the past.
    Last edited by Peppiegal; Sep 28th '18 at 09:46 AM.

What a
    troublesome set of three brothers

I mourn the deaths fictional characters

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    I think that won't happen.

Main theory is that Momo's mom had the DF power that sent them to the future, and that's the "prophecy" she foretold. That wasn't a curse or she blabbing about it, but using her powers to send them to the future before they were burned alive and killed in the castle.

Oden probably died before that, or was captured and died later, and his wife died in the castle.

Makes me wonder if Kaido was there 20 years ago or not, and it looks like Orochi was ruling it since then. And looks like Ace was there when Orochi was already in power, so was it Kaido's territory already?

I wonder if Momo's mom used her power in any other way (if that's her power). Like imagine Kaido is actually a creature from the past too?

Anyway, glad to see most of the crew together again. Is it a coincidence that Zoro went missing when Sanji showed up? Is Oda setting something up?

Looks like they weren't sitting tight either, but Sanji actually went to look for Luffy at the bottom of the ocean. Maybe he dove into the whirlpool?

Robin gathering info from the blabbing drunk guy. I liked him tbh.

Am I the only one who thinks Otama will lose her power over Speed and get kidnapped?

And could Otama's master aka goblin dude be someone who knew Oden? Think it's unlikely he got sent to the future, since they were already in Wano 3 years (or more ) ago when Ace was there.
    If it wasn't for that, I'd say they were sent from the past too. Could he or Otama be related to Oden somehow?

Also, Kiku being Kin'emon's lady was awesome

Oh, and Zoro disappearing ... since Kin'emon and Law's subordinates are having diarrhea due to the fish or the water or whatever ... could he be having diarrhea too?

Good to see that part of my prediction that they are painting Oden's good intentions in a bad light was right. The standard dictatorship that teaches a closed mind ideal to the people, kinda like North korea does.

Law being very ominous about the graves and misleading Luffy was great too

Another idea ... Kin'emon's hate for dragons and the castle being burned to the ground is cementing more the idea that Oroshi may have a dragon fruit, like the one I talked about, the Yamata no Orochi "creature" with 8 heads, 8 tails and red eyes.

About the 9 samurai that Momo's mom predicted, who might they be?

1 - Kin
    2 - Kanjuro
    3 - Raizou
    4 - Zoro
    5 - Brook
    6 - Luffy
    7 - Law
    8 - ?? Kiku ?? Nekomamushi??
    9 - ?? Goblin dude ?? Inuarashi??
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Time travel the last thing I expected to see in OP I hope Oda makes it work cuz I dont like the idea for now

I also thought that Momo's mom sent them to the future but is she maybe still alive?
    She was the only not in the castle

One kid in the school was pretending he is the Shogun and he was using 2 sword style so this means the Shogun uses two swords

The minks reaction to seing the samurais makes sense now since they have been waiting for them for 20 years
    also Luffy asked Momo about Inuarashi but he didnt answer wonder where he is now

lol at Luffy still keeping the sword
    @Overhaul i do think that Tama's master is connected to Oden somehow

I also thought maybe the 9 samurais who are supposed to save Wano are the 9 Strawh Hats?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well it's simple time travel. Wano itself doesn't seem to be affected. It seems to be a simple power that allows people to jump forward in time. To keep these 5 people safe, whoever has the power to send people forward in time sent them 20 years into the future. I think it's a one way trip. I don't think they can return to when they left, they were just sent to the future because the present was unsafe for them.

But we'll see.

Lots of good moments this chapter, and the pacing for this point in an arc is excellent. I'm loving Wano so far, and I'm glad the curlyhats made it. Still waiting for that full reunion tho.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Zoro stay blowing minds. How you get lost riding with the team XD
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman smith

Did any one notice that the fact that the shogun uses two swords...........we all knew that initially zoro uses 2 swords style and later developed three swords style...we are yet to knew about the parents of zoro....i hope oda will answer all that in this arc...

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

interesting a devil fruit that can use time travel , meaby Dr.Vegapung has that develfruit now thats why he is so advenced in technology war craft.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by luffi View Post
    interesting a devil fruit that can use time travel , meaby Dr.Vegapung has that develfruit now thats why he is so advenced in technology war craft.
    I mean, if it only sends you into the future, it's only useful as a time capsule. To preserve things despite the events of the world.

And it could also be Uranus. For all we know, this is the power of an ancient weapon, not a DF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast