View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    0 0%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    1 7.14%
  • 4

    4 28.57%
  • 5

    9 64.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Senior Member Alibaba Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    901
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    762
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Zoro gets lost , finds himself face to face with the big Mammoth and we get to see Marimo have a difficult fight that pushes him to his limits. amen.

  2. #12
    ShichiDrewKai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston, the town of bosses
    Posts
    19,276
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    106,290
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts


    Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    How about SHs go to the past and defeat Kaido & co. there. Or get stronger there to settle a score in present. This 'Past' brings many possibilities for the story to go.
    I definitely don't see them going to the past, but I wouldn't say 'No' to that. It'd be amazing if we could get a glimpse at Old School Wano (pre Kaido) or, in a dream world, have Luffy meet Roger

    Still, prob not gonna happen. Roger died 22 years ago, not 20, so I'm just being overly hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by magesh View Post
    Did any one notice that the fact that the shogun uses two swords...........we all knew that initially zoro uses 2 swords style and later developed three swords style...we are yet to knew about the parents of zoro....i hope oda will answer all that in this arc...
    Wait, I totally missed this. What page was this on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    Time travel the last thing I expected to see in OP I hope Oda makes it work cuz I dont like the idea for now

    I also thought that Momo's mom sent them to the future but is she maybe still alive?
    She was the only not in the castle

    One kid in the school was pretending he is the Shogun and he was using 2 sword style so this means the Shogun uses two swords
    OH, is this what you were talking about @magesh? I totally didn't pick up on that...
    The minks reaction to seing the samurais makes sense now since they have been waiting for them for 20 years
    also Luffy asked Momo about Inuarashi but he didnt answer wonder where he is now

    lol at Luffy still keeping the sword
    My favorite was Zoro's reaction of: "Seriously... let me see it..."
    @Overhaul i do think that Tama's master is connected to Oden somehow

    I also thought maybe the 9 samurais who are supposed to save Wano are the 9 Strawh Hats?
    Yea, I thought that was clear. 9 SH's, 9 samurai, seems straight forward to me. What does the '9 red sheaths' part mean though? They referred to 'Oden and the 9 red sheaths'

    @Overhaul - O-tama's master is definitely gonna come into play again later. He is way too mysterious with that mask and that nose and those long, tall shoes... He's got a secret. He's clearly tied into the katanas/swords of wano, but I think he's got a deeper influence too, otherwise the Headliners and Kaido's crew would have taken him out. I think he's secretly a badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by luffi View Post
    interesting a devil fruit that can use time travel , meaby Dr.Vegapung has that develfruit now thats why he is so advenced in technology war craft.
    I'm not sure we can 100% say it's devil fruit related yet, like @Milo said. Maybe it's Uranus related? Or some other crazy Wano-related power. Oda's got tricks up his sleeve for this arc, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    Zoro gets lost , finds himself face to face with the big Mammoth and we get to see Marimo have a difficult fight that pushes him to his limits. amen.
    Amen! I am on board. Luffy can clearly take down jack since he was able to go toe-to-toe with katakuri, but I wanna know that Zoro is on (or at least near) that level too.

    Spoiler!

  3. #13
    Nekomamushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lillehammer!
    Posts
    25,235
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    51,516
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Alright. Time travel. Didn't see that coming at all. Now, there have been some themes regarding time, like the giant straw hat in the vault on Mariejois, but for all intents and purposes, that hat has been in their possession for a very long time. Then there's the age of the Gorosei, which still remains a mystery, same as Im. But that's not necessarily related to time travel, but rather aging.

    I, for one, hope this isn't some kind of thing where Kinemon and the rest will go back to their original time. I think Oda made a wise decision in sending them to the future. Going to the past tends to create a ton of plot holes, and OP has been avoiding plot holes for the most part. At least there isn't anyone that comes to mind.

    One thing this does explain is Momo's age. He's like 8 years old, and Oden was killed 20 years ago, so that's cleared up. Momo has mentioned in the past that he also met Roger. I don't remember if it was a topic at the time he said it, though.

    Something I'm more interested about is how long have they been in present time, relatively speaking? Because they were chasing Momo, and they were looking for Raizo. That must mean that they've known they're back for some time.

    Anywho, besides that, it was a fun chapter. Diarrhea is the laugh of the day. So that's why Bepo was so ill when Law left him And speaking of Law, Oda's using him for comedy now, too. First there was the bread, now he hates the fact that pirates are doing good things, and then he's messing with Luffy

    Did Zoro actually disappear? Feels like Oda is drawing out his reunion with Sanji.

    Speaking of, I'm glad to see the group is back already. Now I want to see the rest! For fuck sake, the entire crew hasn't been together since 2013

    - All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

  4. #14
    Member Akagami no Shanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    West Blue
    Posts
    31
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    197
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin scientist


    Welps my theory was abs bang on. Momonosuke is indeed from the time of 20 years of past.

    Okiku x kinemon - Thats some otp odachi

    Zoro as usual lost as expected so we will not have sanji co and zoro reunion so soon. Would be interesting if oda develops some plot device with zoro now being lost.

    So we have orochi terrified of the prophecy being made 20 years ago. Hmm something is up .

    So in all it comes kaido really did arrive in past 20 years ago destroyed kozuki clan . So we dont know how the time frooze so in all momonusuke really did meet roger in the past .

    5/5 for the chapter.

  5. #15
    Senior Member magesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Grand line
    Posts
    149
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    644
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman smith


    page 6 middle pannel its mentioned orochi two blade style....in opb its mentioned as orochi two place style...i dont know which is the correct translation...does it mean the orochi have 2 blade style....just my guess...and the other interesting fact is the incidents in wano happened before 20 years and zoro present age is 21...
    Last edited by magesh; Sep 29th '18 at 11:55 AM.

  6. #16
    AppleCider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    apple orchard
    Posts
    19,878
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    27,000
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    @Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @Milo @Yomi @Cockycent @desa @Eco Seis @Duck @MorjMan @Alibaba Saluja @Akagami no Shanks @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Blast @Outlaw @KGB @Segata @Kuza @ICEMAN @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

    1. Will Tama’s kibidango effect on Speed wear off? Which means Tama gets captured soon?

    2. When will Oda reveal the name of Tama’s DF and show how her fruit differs from Katakuri’s fruit? Can Katakuri make kibidangos since they’re mochi?

    3. Why won’t Luffy show Zoro the Nidai Kitetsu?

    4. Will the baboon that Tama tamed play a role in the story?

    5. Will Urashima play a role in the story? All he did was getting beaten up by Hakiless Luffy. He might have connections to the Shogun

    6. Why does Law hate the concept of being a good pirate? He’s a good guy too!

    7. Will Fujitora make an appearance in Wano? If so, could he play a role in reopening Wano’s borders? Or will he remain in Reverie? He’s technically banned by Akainu but Marines don’t care.

    8. The Shogun uses a two-sword style? So will Zoro revert to two sword style to fight him?

    9. Kyoshiro the money lender is working for the Shogun despite criticizing him? Is he an antagonist or is he working undercover?

    10. Robin overhears Kyoshiro’s conversation! Will she successfully get to meet the Shogun and learn more information?

    11. What exactly are Franky and Usopp doing? They just seem to be blended in but aren’t contributing to the infiltration?

    12. Zoro somehow got lost again! Will he get intercepted by Jack who is seeking revenge for Holdem’s defeat?

    13. Kinemon and Bepo are both affected by diarrhea! Is it due to the poisoned food they ate?

    14. Where are Kanjuro and Raizou?

    15. Kiku is excited to see Kinemon! What is the relationship between the two?

    16. Does Kinemon know about Urashima? How would he respond to news of Luffy defeating Urashima and protecting Kiku?

    17. How did the Curlyhats arrive in Wano? Did the storm that separated them all make them land at Kuri?

    18. Zoro got lost at a time before Sanji showed up? What is Oda’s plan since he’s preventing a Zoro and Sanji reunion?

    19. Law stole the food from the plantation! So is he Shutenmaru? Or is Shutenmaru someone else?

    20. How did Kinemon, Kiku, Momo, Raizou and Kanjuro travel forward in time? Is it connected to a power that Oden or his wife used to save them?

  7. #17
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,208
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    7,283
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by magesh View Post
    Did any one notice that the fact that the shogun uses two swords...........we all knew that initially zoro uses 2 swords style and later developed three swords style...we are yet to knew about the parents of zoro....i hope oda will answer all that in this arc...
    He might even use more. I'm expecting Zoro to bust out Asura if he is to fight Orochi, and Orochi to have a mythological dragon fruit in which he has 8 heads, 8 tails, and can breath fire. Which will also force Zoro to learn how to cut fire.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi

    Quote Originally Posted by luffi View Post
    interesting a devil fruit that can use time travel , meaby Dr.Vegapung has that develfruit now thats why he is so advenced in technology war craft.
    It's not really time travel at the moment. Time travel suggests one can go back and forth. So far, this is just time jump. She or he can just send objects or entities to the future as far as we know. We have no idea if he or she can go herself, or if he or she can travel to the past and return to the present, or travel to the future and return to the present.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  8. #18
    Senior Member Alibaba Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    901
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    762
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    He might even use more. I'm expecting Zoro to bust out Asura if he is to fight Orochi, and Orochi to have a mythological dragon fruit in which he has 8 heads, 8 tails, and can breath fire. Which will also force Zoro to learn how to cut fire.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi
    we've seen a glimpse of yamato no orochi before btw


  9. #19
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,208
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    7,283
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    we've seen a glimpse of yamato no orochi before btw


    Nice call! I had forgotten about that!

    Imagine Orochi having that mythological zoan and wielding swords in the mouths of each snake. For a 9-10 sword style vs asura.

    And then Zoro learns that he has to cut off all the heads of the snake / dragon at the same time, because if he cuts them one by one they'll just regrow.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  10. #20
    Royal Nation Jamal Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    3,369
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    12,357
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @Milo @Yomi @Cockycent @desa @Eco Seis @Duck @MorjMan @Alibaba Saluja @Akagami no Shanks @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Blast @Outlaw @KGB @Segata @Kuza @ICEMAN @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

    1. Will Tama’s kibidango effect on Speed wear off? Which means Tama gets captured soon?

    2. When will Oda reveal the name of Tama’s DF and show how her fruit differs from Katakuri’s fruit? Can Katakuri make kibidangos since they’re mochi?

    3. Why won’t Luffy show Zoro the Nidai Kitetsu?

    4. Will the baboon that Tama tamed play a role in the story?

    5. Will Urashima play a role in the story? All he did was getting beaten up by Hakiless Luffy. He might have connections to the Shogun

    6. Why does Law hate the concept of being a good pirate? He’s a good guy too!

    7. Will Fujitora make an appearance in Wano? If so, could he play a role in reopening Wano’s borders? Or will he remain in Reverie? He’s technically banned by Akainu but Marines don’t care.

    8. The Shogun uses a two-sword style? So will Zoro revert to two sword style to fight him?

    9. Kyoshiro the money lender is working for the Shogun despite criticizing him? Is he an antagonist or is he working undercover?

    10. Robin overhears Kyoshiro’s conversation! Will she successfully get to meet the Shogun and learn more information?

    11. What exactly are Franky and Usopp doing? They just seem to be blended in but aren’t contributing to the infiltration?

    12. Zoro somehow got lost again! Will he get intercepted by Jack who is seeking revenge for Holdem’s defeat?

    13. Kinemon and Bepo are both affected by diarrhea! Is it due to the poisoned food they ate?

    14. Where are Kanjuro and Raizou?

    15. Kiku is excited to see Kinemon! What is the relationship between the two?

    16. Does Kinemon know about Urashima? How would he respond to news of Luffy defeating Urashima and protecting Kiku?

    17. How did the Curlyhats arrive in Wano? Did the storm that separated them all make them land at Kuri?

    18. Zoro got lost at a time before Sanji showed up? What is Oda’s plan since he’s preventing a Zoro and Sanji reunion?

    19. Law stole the food from the plantation! So is he Shutenmaru? Or is Shutenmaru someone else?

    20. How did Kinemon, Kiku, Momo, Raizou and Kanjuro travel forward in time? Is it connected to a power that Oden or his wife used to save them?
    1. I question if it’s actually working 100% or is it another Caesar clown-Buggy the Clown situation. These people are opposed to Luffy but in a slight way are manipulated into helping Luffy even though they can refuse. Buggy during the break out and during the war didn’t have to help Luffy fight Mihawk or even help an unconscious Jinbe escape Akainu’s onslaught, but he did it, same with Caesar, although people had his heart he’s still showing the desire to do good and be wanted. Speed might actually like the little girl.

    2. When Luffy has his heart to heart conversation with the girl it may be revealed. But on Wano these people think they just have random powers and aren’t really aware they’re devil fruit users so she herself don’t have knowledge of how she uses her ability.

    3. Luffy thinks it’s really cool, but maybe Zoro fights Jack or the Shogun and Luffy finally hands it over when Zoro really needs/wants it in an epic showdown.

    4. Probably not

    5. Yes, he’s gonna show up respecting Luffy and become the Brownbeard of this arc

    6. Law doesn’t know how to show love but he does it all the time. This guy boast about Luffy to all of his enemies every time he says “D will bring forth another storm” , he saved the kids from the medicine on Punk Hazard, he aided in freeing Dressrosa of Doflamingo and the Donquixote Family(pirates), saved Luffy from falling, watched Luffy’s back and avenged the death of a friend but still never killed Doflamingo like he promised even though he had many chances.

    7. Fujitora could actually be from Wano, he mentioned blinding himself so he couldn’t see things in this world that were wrong, maybe the injustices of Kaido and the Shogun caused him to do that. He hates warlords because they Invade countries and ruin them however he can get rid of the warlord system and even warlord but not Yonko. Kaido is there to stay, so Fujitora knows that Luffy is the world only hope of tilting the balance of power by defeating all evil, pirates or marines he stops bad guys. Fujitora knows the marines and the WG will not end the Yonko’s reign of terror so Luffy will. It’s why he refused to capture Law and Luffy, because he knows they will end Kaido. If he’s one of the 9 samurai and he himself was also sent from the past it’s no wonder he’s just showing up in the story then just a prediction. Fujitora could be a samurai from Wano, aiming to toppled regimes they ruin countries especially those of pirate tyranny.

    8. Zoro fought Mihawk using the 3 sword style, why change his tactic? Ask Kaku

    9. He’s another Caesar, Caesar talked mad trash about the Donquixote executives but when he was in trouble he was begging for Doflamingo and Vergo. Weak snake like cowards are on anyone’s side who’s winning

    10. She has that revolutionary training of being undercover so yes. She infiltrated the underground on Dressrosa

    11. One is hiding and it’s best the other doesn’t cause a scene. He’s the guy who attacked the toy house and got jumped by executives and a Vice Admiral.

    12. Sounds nice

    13. Funny

    14. Hopefully training

    15. Somebody hitting it

    16. He might be worried and thankful at the same time, Zoro and Luffy attacked about over 30 people in the last day(3 chapters). Holdem is just the latest. Hawkins, the guy who tried to shoot Luffy, the Batman, Urashima, the one guy Zoro killed, dozens of fodders

    17. The same way Oda showed us when Luffy arrived as they were all on the same ship

    18. Not specifically their reunion but maybe the Marimo and Curlyhat pirates haven’t all scene each other since Zou,

    19. Someone else

    20. Kinemon’s so stupid I kind of don’t believe it somewhat, it strikes my mind in the one piece storyline, time traveling is shocking to me. Kinemon believes he has magic because of a devil fruit and the whole nation of Wano are isolated and deceived. They could have been frozen like Captain Steve Rogers(Captain America) or Aang(The Avatar) or any other series where someone was frozen and thawed still physically the same age decades later. Maybe a devil fruit power put them into a deep coma that kept them asleep and youthful or something. Knowing Kinemon’s lack of knowledge ain’t no telling what’s really been happening. Why send someone to the future rather than the past to prevent anything. You know killing a newborn Kaido would help rather than fighting a Yonko Kaido.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •