View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

2 14.29%

3 21.43%

9 64.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 920 Discussion and 921 Predictions

“I Love Oden”

One Piece Chapter 920 Discussion and 921 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 920 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 921

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Oct 4th '18), Overhaul  (Oct 4th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well, I'm certainly glad that travelling back in time was noy possible with this fruit. Also glad that the time-time fruit seems to be out of the story after this one occasion. This way things are much less likely to get too messy.

A decent set-up chapter I guess, nothing too exciting there imo. Oden seemed like a pretty cool fella.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Been a long time since I last hyped this much from the plot.
    Secrecy is the most vital thing in the plan and that which is not possible after all events happened until now. Plan is already failed.
    Anyway does fire festival happen on the even of full moon? I am quite sure war will happen on full night considering Toki's prophecy.

Where is Hiyori? I don't believe she will let her daughter die. It was 20 years ago and Hiyori was an infant at the time. Nami fits that description. I think that is the most predictable thing and Oda won't go that way. Either way chapter gave me some serious goosebumps. I couldn't understand the page#7 translation. Is it with everyone or I was the only lone ranger?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Ooohhh another assassination plot? This one will succeed for sure. Or turn into one huge ass free-for-all brawl.

Actually who knows with GODA?!

Zoro stay killing me. He blames other people for him getting lost XD

Oda is trolling us with Zoro v Sanji, that cover story confirms it!! They will not meet until Zoro has leg up again
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well , we already know that nothing ever goes as planned so ..

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

5000 people? Did Kinnemon already include Strawhat alliance?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @Milo @Cockycent @Duck @Yomi @MorjMan @desa @Eco Seis @Blast @Outlaw @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Alibaba Saluja @KGB @Segata @usso @ICEMAN @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Why is Chopper there in Zoro’s dream?

2. When will we get a complete backstory on Oden and Toki? Oda left off much of the story and didn’t reveal them. Why?

3. Will Jack be defeated early in the arc since Luffy and Zoro already caused chaos?

4. Oden defeated Ashura? Is Ashura related to Zoro?

5. Zoro got lost and is about to take a boat! Will he get captured and tossed in the jail next to Kidd? That way the two can plan a prison breakout!

6. Inuarashi arrives in Wano! Will Nekomamushi arrive soon?

7. Will Oda reveal Marco vs Weeble fight or will it be off paneled?

8. Will there be Whitebeard remnants present in Wano?

9. Around what chapter will Inuarashi know about Pedro’s death in WCI? And how will he react to it? Same for Nekomamushi

10. Is Zunisha nearby?

11. Is Kuri going to be the first region in Wano that will be fully liberated from Beasts Pirates?

12. Why does one of Kaido’s Calamities look strikingly like Pica? Their silhouette shows a Pica helmet!

13. Was Hiyori also transported in time? Could Hiyori be Tama?

14. Could Toki be from Void Century?

15. Kinemon wants at least 5000 men? So he doesn’t know about the Strawhat Grand Fleet?

16. Will Jinbe, Sun Pirates and Germa arrive in Wano? What about Firetank Pirates?

17. The invasion is planned for two weeks? Is it possible for more of Kaido’s forces to be destroyed in the process? Luffy defeated two Top Commanders and destroyed a huge part of Yonko forces in span of few days. Imagine what he could do with his crew, Law, Inu and Neko against Kaido’s forces in two weeks.

18. When will Shutenmaru make an appearance?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

The Pica-looking Calamity should be pretty cool. Given that he/she is positioned at the front, I'd wager that said Calamity is stronger than Jack.

I too think it's weird that Hiyori just disappeared. No one seems to question where she might have come from or where she went, which is kind of cold. It'd be cool if she was a member of the Beast Pirates or Orochi's top kunoichi or something though.

I doubt it's Nami though. That would make all the Momo comedy scenes really creepy. And I like the idea of the Strawhats being total randos. Sanji being from a famous family was fine, because they built up to that, but I'd like for Zoro and Nami and the rest to just be from normal, random families. Nothing special about them.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

interesting meaby zoro is odas bastertd son somhow hi was sent in to the feauter too. Zoro has to be related to somwone somhow. In this arc

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @Milo @Cockycent @Duck @Yomi @MorjMan @desa @Eco Seis @Blast @Outlaw @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Alibaba Saluja @KGB @Segata @usso @ICEMAN @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Why is Chopper there in Zoro’s dream?

2. When will we get a complete backstory on Oden and Toki? Oda left off much of the story and didn’t reveal them. Why?

3. Will Jack be defeated early in the arc since Luffy and Zoro already caused chaos?

4. Oden defeated Ashura? Is Ashura related to Zoro?

5. Zoro got lost and is about to take a boat! Will he get captured and tossed in the jail next to Kidd? That way the two can plan a prison breakout!

6. Inuarashi arrives in Wano! Will Nekomamushi arrive soon?

7. Will Oda reveal Marco vs Weeble fight or will it be off paneled?

8. Will there be Whitebeard remnants present in Wano?

9. Around what chapter will Inuarashi know about Pedro’s death in WCI? And how will he react to it? Same for Nekomamushi

10. Is Zunisha nearby?

11. Is Kuri going to be the first region in Wano that will be fully liberated from Beasts Pirates?

12. Why does one of Kaido’s Calamities look strikingly like Pica? Their silhouette shows a Pica helmet!

13. Was Hiyori also transported in time? Could Hiyori be Tama?

14. Could Toki be from Void Century?

15. Kinemon wants at least 5000 men? So he doesn’t know about the Strawhat Grand Fleet?

16. Will Jinbe, Sun Pirates and Germa arrive in Wano? What about Firetank Pirates?

17. The invasion is planned for two weeks? Is it possible for more of Kaido’s forces to be destroyed in the process? Luffy defeated two Top Commanders and destroyed a huge part of Yonko forces in span of few days. Imagine what he could do with his crew, Law, Inu and Neko against Kaido’s forces in two weeks.

18. When will Shutenmaru make an appearance?
    1. At random Zoro wants kids to see him as a hero and Choppers the only kid he knows as the youngest Strawhat. Momonuske is technically 27.

2. I’m sure flashbacks will come up during the fighting scenes

3. Ain’t no telling, but I’m sure their plan to infiltrate quietly is already ruined because a whole squad was taken out by the Strawhat captain and Vice Captain.

4. I guess

5. That sounds nice, but I think he’s fixing to brawl

6. Hopefully with Marco, because he can handle one calamity by himself.

7. I hope Weeble don’t intercept him, if he does I hope Jozu pops up.

8. Try the 16th division commander

9. Neko will be more bothered than Inu because Pedro was his right hand man

10. Idk

11. It’d be significant because that was Oden’s place

12. Jack himself is shaped like Pica

13. I thought about that, because Tama said she was apart of the Kozuki clan right?

14. That’d be cool but she’s dead

15. Kinemon was there when the Grand Fleet was formed, how would he not know about it? I’m guessing that’s actually why he said it. It fits the very description not to mention Laws crew of 21, and the entire mink race and Samurai rebels probably already make 10,000.

16. Most of them are captured by Big Mom, unless Jinbe escaped.

17. Kaido seems more organized and blood thirsty. Big Mom slowed her ownself down with stupidity and hunger. She could have killed Luffy and Germa on multiple occasions instead of having tea and toying with her enemies. Jack is looking to destroy everyone he sees. Cracker actually fought Luffy and only Luffy. Luffy is the one who had assistance. Jack don’t play fair, he uses chemical weapons when he can’t win, Katakuri even was nice. Compared to the way the Beast Pirates think, Luffy actually need brawlers. Jinbe was Luffy’s only hope and help in fighting Yonko and commanders, if Jinbe wasn’t there the ship would be destroyed by Big Mom. Pedro significantly injured Perospero. But Kaido’s men are another ball game. They are looking to kill not capture. If Luffy falls he’s going to end up bloodied like Kidd.

18. Ain’t no telling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast