Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 362
  1. #21
    Grace Kelly Emma Elwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Editor
    Posts
    193
    Beli
    84,883
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Brown View Post
    you think so?
    what do you think?

  2. #22
    Grace Kelly Emma Elwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Editor
    Posts
    193
    Beli
    84,883
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Farsleigh View Post
    Do you care to expand on this? Or just trying to participate in attempt to appear shocked at these deductions?
    What do you mean? I think Dyson presents some interesting points worth thinking about. Nothing really to be shocked about.

  3. #23
    Member Irvin Idleburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Inspector
    Posts
    20
    Beli
    80,088
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Seriously, now? Friday the 13th in the month of October? What was Orson thinking? That was just bad luck waiting to happen.

    Now I am cordoned off here with each of you and his cold corpse. Fantastic, terrific, this is the exactly what I want to do this fine evening.

    Give me a while so I can search for some clues. Everyone here is a suspect, so do not go off too far, not that you can...

  4. #24
    Member Irvin Idleburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Inspector
    Posts
    20
    Beli
    80,088
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Andrews View Post
    ~pokes the body with a stick

    I'll be back in about an hour
    Now, I may not be a master at telling time, but it's been more than an hour for sure. Trying to hide away so soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrietta Heady View Post
    Oh my, long talks are the best thing to brighten the mood after a murder
    Murder is not a joking matter Mrs. Heady, especially when our doctor has already confirmed a murderer on the premises.

  5. #25
    Ingrid Bergman Fiona Farsleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florist
    Posts
    132
    Beli
    84,890
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Elwing View Post
    What do you mean? I think Dyson presents some interesting points worth thinking about. Nothing really to be shocked about.
    So you aren't shocked that the man we all came to meet was poisoned and then stabbed? A frequent occurence for you then?

  6. #26
    Charlton Heston Grant Greyslowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Groundskeeper
    Posts
    69
    Beli
    84,628
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irvin Idleburg View Post
    Seriously, now? Friday the 13th in the month of October? What was Orson thinking? That was just bad luck waiting to happen.

    Now I am cordoned off here with each of you and his cold corpse. Fantastic, terrific, this is the exactly what I want to do this fine evening.

    Give me a while so I can search for some clues. Everyone here is a suspect, so do not go off too far, not that you can...
    Murder isn't a joking matter as you say, so why be sarcastic? Unless you actually do want to be here? If so, murder must be a hobby for you. That is sickening nature you have.

  7. #27
    Gregory Peck Benjamin Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Brother
    Posts
    93
    Beli
    84,694
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Elwing View Post
    what do you think?
    I am thinking about futility, brother.

  8. #28
    Gregory Peck Benjamin Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Brother
    Posts
    93
    Beli
    84,694
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Pardon, meant sister.

  9. #29
    Charlton Heston Grant Greyslowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Groundskeeper
    Posts
    69
    Beli
    84,628
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Farsleigh View Post
    So you aren't shocked that the man we all came to meet was poisoned and then stabbed? A frequent occurence for you then?
    Very scummy you'd try that. She was referring to Dyson's post, not the murder itself. Misleading the facts is lynch worthy.

  10. #30
    Charlton Heston Grant Greyslowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Groundskeeper
    Posts
    69
    Beli
    84,628
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Vote Lynch: fiona

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •