Thread: Revival

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Revival

@Kenshin @Yomi @Huffles @Firefox @Eyeofthetiger @Question @SheelaNaGig @Spongebob @Shortcrust @Gamashi Shinigawa @gilligansisle4 @Doctor Doom, @Oraan @Bambino @Nanazai @Maroon @Storm @Trill @Oi Oi Kerry
    @Keotsu @Laval @AmaniPaz @ReXii @Osiris @Addison @Shonough @G O A T @Gaster @Punk Hazard @Prada
    @xHoudinii @Inashi @Lee @Protect And Serve @Smoove @Shy @Kurogane @Kurogane @Vex @Hell Autarch @Gecko

WELCOME BAAACK

Yo welcome back all its been a minute right? For all who came im glad your back on the site, just to keep the story simple were bringikng the OPRP back to its feet and this time WERE NOT RESTARTING so you can rest easy on that ( Id like to see the game run to its completion for once). Its gonna be a little minute till we figure out how were gonna approach this but in the mean time get all your customs/Bio/Freeroams in order, and dont forget about the moveset, so you can have everything your bios done in a neat order. If you have any questions about whats going to happen feel free to contact me
    | Irako Maekage the blind swordsman | XP: 0| Rank 5 Revolutionary | Dex LVL 3| Move Set | Gold: you aint need to know
    [/CENTER]

Am I losing my logia devil fruit?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Nah you got it still
    | Irako Maekage the blind swordsman | XP: 0| Rank 5 Revolutionary | Dex LVL 3| Move Set | Gold: you aint need to know
    [/CENTER]

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

I am new to rp where should i begin btw ?

EXP
    martialarts smith

Looking forward, I really hope this happens. I'd be interested.
    Mori Jin | 432 EXP / 130,000 G | God of Highschool