Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece 925 Spoiler Discussion

One Piece 925 Spoilers Thread

Please do not post any fake spoilers or post spoilers outside of this thread out of consideration for your fellow members. This post will be updated once the spoilers are released.

Ch. 925 Blank
    Moria visits Blackbeard.
    Absolum is kill.
    Shiliew has Suke Suke no Mi
    Devon has Inu Inu no Mi Model: 9 Tailed Fox

Blackbeard invites Moria to his crew
    Blackbeard has a bounty of 2,247,600,000

Blackbeard: "Did you read this morning's paper!? On the 4th day of the Reverie,the leaders of the Revolutionary Army clashed with Ryokugyuu and Fujitora in Marie Geo in order to rescue Kuma! On another stage is Wano Kuni, where the Beast Kaido resides! And where the hot-blooded young Straw Hats are beginning to assemble! The one chasing them is the crazy Emperor Big Mom! What do you think will happen!? It's already begun! The clashing of the strong aiming for the King's throne!"

- Perona sees a news about "Moriah and Zombie's raid incident".
    - Perona decides to go out. Mihawk : "That's probably a good idea for you.. something special is mentioned in the Reverie".
    - Moriah arrives Pirate Island "Honeycomb Tripe", which is BB's territory.
    - Moriah comes here to find Absalom and is tricked by Devon's Kyuubi power. She transforms into Absalom.
    - Shiliew attacks Moriah from the back by using Absalom's Suke Suke Power. Moriah is pissed.
    - BB :" On the fourth day of the Reverie, the commanders of the Revolutionary Army had a clash with Fujitora and Ryokugyu".
    - Wano Act 2 starts.
    - Ashura Doji decides to part away with Kinemon and co. Raizou went out to help Luffy.
    - Jack is talking with King "The Fire" and Queen "The Plague" (both are male).
    Last edited by AppleCider; Nov 21st '18 at 05:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Nov 21st '18)

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @FireAngeL @Milo @Yomi @Joseph Joestar well i'm confused

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Update #4 : cover: perona and the blacks cats steals mihawk’s wine and try to make ciders with it

Starting with perona reading the newspaper tearing up by the headline about Moria and his zombie army. She decided to leave while mihawk tell her to be careful on the way and state that it’s a good timing for her to leave since something interesting has been brought up at the reverie.

pirate island honeycomb:

Moria and his army are demanding teach to come out, they are here to find absalom.

Then a fake absalom appears, seeing that he’s safe, Moria let down his guard and get attack by shiryu, who now have the ability of suke suke. Turns out the fake absalom is Devon, she is a zoan mythical model ninetail.

Moria: How dare you! Did you kill him?!

Devon: we still have the body, you want it?

Teach then laugh through the radio with earthquakes , saying that this island is a paradise of pirates, everyone must be happy! Also saying that Moria should join him if he likes parties

Blackbeard: you saw the newspaper this morning? the revolution army is fighting fujitora and ryokugyu on the fourth day of the reverie to take back Kuma!

Blackbeard: Another stage, the wano, where that “Monster” kaido lives, the straw hat and the other brats are gathering! That crazy yonko big mom is also going there!

Blackbeard: what do you think? It’s happening! The strongs are now fighting over that one throne!

Bounty: 2 billion 247 millon

Act 2 of wano:

Shutenmaru is fighting with inuarashi,they seem to have equal strength,while kinemon is trying to convince him.

Shutenmaru: I only fought alongside you lots for oden! I don’t remember being a samurai of the kozuki family!

Kinemon: have you forgot what kind of man I am?! I will make sure you join us once again!

Shutenmaru: You think everyone will be happy now that oden’s samurais are back?! you guys abandon here for 20 years! That blank cannot be covered!

Tama is already recovering under chopper’s care,her wounds didn’t seem to be that severe. Chopper told her that she doesn’t need to worry about luffy and that raizou says he will help luffy get out

Oni island: Jack is being scolded by 2 huge men.

King the fire

Queen the plague

King and Queen seem to have a relationship similar to sanji and zoro.

update#5:

King: having Queen pulling our back is enough already

Queen:yes, having King is enough

Jack: I am sorry, big brothers

King: And you! Queen! How much time are you gonna spend to break the brat’s spirit, useless!

Queen: shut up! you torture loving pervert!

Update #6 : disaster’s appearance!!!

King’s appearance: black feather(?), black suits, black mask, ALL BLACK. Fire on his back

Queen’s Appearance: bald and fat

Damn this chapter is hype
    Last edited by Loni; Nov 21st '18 at 07:03 AM.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Dragon, Ryoukugyu and Fujitora clash!!
    so the reverie is actually off panel? i hope they show us some flashback panels
    Blackbeard is 2.247b eh? i expecting higher.
    RIP Absalom.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I didn't expect Absalom to killed TBH. Last time I checked he was the who reported back Punk Hazard's incident. Hope he be ok tho. So now Shillew is the one having Suke Suke. I thought, no everyone else thought he has a Diamond ability.
    Mihawk said its time for Perona to go because something brought up in reverie. Definitely Shichibukai abolition. So he is expecting someone to come here to him.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Absalom being dead is a HUGE shocker. One Piece finally feels like it may wrap someday soon
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Wow, that's a lot in one chapter. Disappointed that we don't get to see what went down at the Reverie.

Jack is talking with King "The Fire" and Queen "The Plague" (both are male).
    Booooo.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Wow, that's a lot in one chapter. Disappointed that we don't get to see what went down at the Reverie.

Booooo.
    Well Queen seems to be an Okama

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

every fucking shit the Revolutionary Army is doing happens off panel
    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7851_6.gif

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Blackbeard's new look is pretty good. I like the braided beard.

Poor Moriah, always losing Nakama.

I doubt Oda will drop the Moriah-Kaido connections, so maybe Blackbeard shows up at the end of the Wano arc, trying to steal Kaido and Big Mom's fruits?

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."