View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 5.00%

2 10.00%

17 85.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

One of the things I love about Shiliew getting the fruit is that it forces Oda to be creative. We already had a side arc boss fight with that fruit, but now he's gonna have to somehow make it suspenseful and exciting again to surprise the reader! It's great. I've always wanted more of 2 people innovating the same fruit differently. I've seen some mention how we know dfs can sometimes interact with haki, maybe advanced levels can erase ur existence even from CoO. So Shiliew would just be randomly appearing from multiple angles and Zoro can't detect him until he feels the intent of the attack. So it'd be a battle or quick draws! Like 5 consecutive samurai moments. Could be very stylistic

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Forgot to mention, Queen and King's designs are kind of meh. I'll give Oda credit for going in a very different direction for Queen. King looks like Pica became an Impel Down guard.
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude I also like that Shiryuu got a different Devil Fruit than expected. A lot of us expected the diamond fruit jozu had. Though maybe that opens the door for Burgess using it...

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Good chapter
    the riveri fight is interesting lets hope sabo was not chapture cus that be stupid of oda.
    also there are some allieas of the straw heat fleat in there so saving kuma is a possibebilety.

Shili has the invinsible fruit thats interesting but what good is it if you can seasn peoples present with haki, unles somhow you cant seans shilis attaks and of coures see them.

So the king and the quean are they supose to be the stronges of kaidos group ?

I like how chooper is not woried about luffi being chapturet.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Clash of the yonko soon? Moria might actually join Blackbeard to get revenge on Kaido, seeing as he has no choice as he and his crew would be spared then. Blackbeard could see this as a good moment to strike as he knows about the chaos about to unfold. He did the same thing in Marineford. Then we have Big Mom chasing Luffy. All that is left then would be Shanks

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

I guess I should finally comment

Everyone is upset with Queen’s design, I’m more so on the fact that these people has Jack looking ashamed, you can only imagine that these guys are the top dogs right under Kaido. Some even predict that King and Shogun are the same guy. Get that he’s the ‘King’. He does wield a sword also. This ties into Zoro fighting the second strongest arc boss and the Shogun simultaneously.

What’s scary is that Luffy’s crew needs to be ready for these heavyweight clashes as Blackbeard says. It’s been Luffy carrying his team like a madman. He’s doing everything but this arc Zoro is right behind him though. Zoro is going to beat the guy who’s torturing his captain and this ties into Kuma entire lesson for him protecting Luffy even when Luffy couldn’t protect himself. Take a lesson from our right hand men you guys.

Shanks is in trouble by bandits and Benn beats the crap out of em all.

Whitebeard is under attack by Kizaru and Marco doesn’t care if it’s an admiral, he’s knocking that guy out of the sky and saying he won’t hurt his King.

Big Mom is crying and under an assassination attempt and Katakuri beats the hell out of everyone.

Killer murders Marines with their guns aimed at Kidd

Pica throws everyone out of the castle when Kyros beheads the clone of Doffy

It’s technically Zoro’s job to handle King now that Luffy is in trouble by him.

Zoro and Sanji will have to push themselves and at least fight the commanders, because it looks like Kaido has them outnumbered and even their allies they have are fighting amongst each other. Luffy’s crew is under a test and Law can’t save Luffy this time because Hawkins annoying ass, I think Oda is doing it on purpose, Luffy’s crew is finally in a situation where they only have themselves. Sanji needs to pull up his pants and stand up straight. Queen is lurking.

Oda revealed the Reverie information because he’s tying the events in time for the reader. Sabo clashes with two Admirals because let’s be honest, those other Revs has a much chance as he did one on one with Fujitora. We know that this infiltration wasn’t a political point but a personal rescue mission and warning to the world government. But if the Revs knew they had no chance, why send them in a pool full of marine big shots. Garp, Akainu, Kizaru were absent luckily. But they’re close by, even if Sabo beat the crap out of those two, he still has a world of Admirals to go through and with the massive amount of CoO infiltration was hard as we saw on WCI Katakuri alone spoiled a lot. I believe Fujitora would do the same. Dragon couldn’t have not known it’d be a hard mission, there had to be backup or at least a backup plan.

Blackbeard is a menace, he’s going to kill the world for the dumbest Fruit. But if he’s happy then I guess he feels he’s succeeding

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

any guesses for the Zoans King and Queen could own?
    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7851_6.gif

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Forgot to mention, Queen and King's designs are kind of meh. I'll give Oda credit for going in a very different direction for Queen. King looks like Pica became an Impel Down guard.
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude I also like that Shiryuu got a different Devil Fruit than expected. A lot of us expected the diamond fruit jozu had. Though maybe that opens the door for Burgess using it...
    I like King's design. It's neat because it's clearly supposed to be cool by OP standards, but it's not generic anime cool. In any other manga he would've been a bishonen swordsman. Feels fresh to me even if I thought he was Magellan in the corner of my eye at first. I think he might have the demon fruit since Oda's finally becoming less shy about using cool zoan ideas. Or a mythical salamander fruit and the wings are from the sky islands.

I want to like Queen, I guess it's cool he's some giant biker, but it just reminds me that we didn't actually get another female emperor commander.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Duck @Yomi @Milo @Cockycent @MorjMan @KGB @Segata @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Blast @Outlaw @Alibaba Saluja @usso @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Malthael @SniperKing

1. Has Moriah become significantly stronger post-TS? Does he have CoO and CoA?

2. Is Avalo Pizarro related to Jack? They both have similarly shaped horns!

3. Where is Burgess?

4. Is Absalom confirmed to be dead? Why did Oda off panel him?

5. Shiliew gains the invisibility powers! How would Sanji react to this especially since he wanted those invisibility powers?

6. Can CoO be used to see through invisibility?

7. Which will be more epic: Sanji vs Absalom or Zoro vs Shiliew?

8. Who will win a battle: Cracker or Shiliew?

9. Devon has Kyubi Mythical Zoan powers? How would Naruto and Madara react to this?

10. Who will in a battle: Marco or Devon?

11. Does Devon have fire powers? And if so, how strong would her fire compare against Sabo’s fire?

12. Will Moriah be forced to join Blackbeard Pirates? Will he get Blackbeard’s permission to attack Wano and oust Kaido in revenge? Blackbeard obviously benefits from more DFs and also facing Luffy

13. Is Blackbeard the evil version of Luffy?

14. Sabo and commanders fought Fujitora and Ryokugyu? Does this mean Sabo actually likely lost and ended up captured? Sabo got wiped by Fujitora’s Fierce Tiger gravity attack in Dressrosa and Ryokugyu is no pushover.

15. Where are Akainu, Kizaru and Garp?

16. Why is Blackbeard so chill about Sabo if he knew that Sabo has mera mera no mi and destroyed Burgess?

17. How would Doflamingo react to Blackbeard’s declaration of a massive fight for the throne? Blackbeard is also having a similar Doflamingo pose from before!

18. Why isn’t Oda revealing Ryokugyu’s appearance? He randomly revealed Fujitora in Dressrosa!

19. Does Blackbeard have the lowest bounty of Yonkos? How high are the bounties of other Yonko?

20. Shutenmaru fights evenly with Inuarashi! Does this mean Jack is stronger than both?

21. Hitetsu returns and is glad Tama recovered! What is his reaction to Luffy vs Kaido and Nidai Kitetsu being missing?

22. Where is Law? Is he going to fight and defeat Hawkins soon?

23. Who will persuade Shutenmaru to join the alliance? It seems the only one who could sway him is Luffy for having CoC and challenging Kaido head on. But Luffy’s in jail. And Shutenmaru is angry with Kinemon and others for disappearing for 20 years

24. King and Queen are revealed! Are they stronger than Jack since Jack is obedient and submissive to them for some reason? Also how high are their bounties? Over 1 billion?

25. Which Calamity has CoC, if any?

26. Wait King is criticizing Queen for failing to break willpower of prisoners? Are they referring to Luffy and Kidd? So Queen is the Calamity in charge of torturing them?

27. Will Sanji fight Queen and Zoro fight King? Sanji and Zoro are literally Luffy’s right hand men and they need to fight and defeat Top Commanders for Luffy to become a Yonko level fighter.

Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

wheres the chapter?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post
    I guess I should finally comment

Everyone is upset with Queen’s design, I’m more so on the fact that these people has Jack looking ashamed, you can only imagine that these guys are the top dogs right under Kaido. Some even predict that King and Shogun are the same guy. Get that he’s the ‘King’. He does wield a sword also. This ties into Zoro fighting the second strongest arc boss and the Shogun simultaneously.

What’s scary is that Luffy’s crew needs to be ready for these heavyweight clashes as Blackbeard says. It’s been Luffy carrying his team like a madman. He’s doing everything but this arc Zoro is right behind him though. Zoro is going to beat the guy who’s torturing his captain and this ties into Kuma entire lesson for him protecting Luffy even when Luffy couldn’t protect himself. Take a lesson from our right hand men you guys.

Shanks is in trouble by bandits and Benn beats the crap out of em all.

Whitebeard is under attack by Kizaru and Marco doesn’t care if it’s an admiral, he’s knocking that guy out of the sky and saying he won’t hurt his King.

Big Mom is crying and under an assassination attempt and Katakuri beats the hell out of everyone.

Killer murders Marines with their guns aimed at Kidd

Pica throws everyone out of the castle when Kyros beheads the clone of Doffy

It’s technically Zoro’s job to handle King now that Luffy is in trouble by him.

Zoro and Sanji will have to push themselves and at least fight the commanders, because it looks like Kaido has them outnumbered and even their allies they have are fighting amongst each other. Luffy’s crew is under a test and Law can’t save Luffy this time because Hawkins annoying ass, I think Oda is doing it on purpose, Luffy’s crew is finally in a situation where they only have themselves. Sanji needs to pull up his pants and stand up straight. Queen is lurking.

Oda revealed the Reverie information because he’s tying the events in time for the reader. Sabo clashes with two Admirals because let’s be honest, those other Revs has a much chance as he did one on one with Fujitora. We know that this infiltration wasn’t a political point but a personal rescue mission and warning to the world government. But if the Revs knew they had no chance, why send them in a pool full of marine big shots. Garp, Akainu, Kizaru were absent luckily. But they’re close by, even if Sabo beat the crap out of those two, he still has a world of Admirals to go through and with the massive amount of CoO infiltration was hard as we saw on WCI Katakuri alone spoiled a lot. I believe Fujitora would do the same. Dragon couldn’t have not known it’d be a hard mission, there had to be backup or at least a backup plan.

Blackbeard is a menace, he’s going to kill the world for the dumbest Fruit. But if he’s happy then I guess he feels he’s succeeding
    King isn't shogun, he is directly under Kaido in his crew. Shogun is just allied with Kaido.

Btw, they seem to have a cards theme. King, Queen, Jack and Joker (Doflamingo)