Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Did Fujitora succeed in abolishing the Shichibukai system?

When Perona told Mihawk she’s going to leave to see Moriah, Mihawk agreed and said it’s better for her to go since strange things are happening at Reverie? Does this imply that the World Government agree to Fujitora’s plan on abolishing the Shichibukai system and are planning to attack them? Which means they’re going to send Marines to attack Mihawk, Weevil, Hancock etc.?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Most likely. Mihawk did tell her it was a good time to leave, hinting that she may not be protected by being under Mihawk's wing anymore.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

It would sure be an interesting move, given that two Admirals and Garp were at Mary Geoise and waylaid by Revolutionaries. You'd think the Marines would've been in position, ready to attack immediately rather than let it be published in the news for everyone to read.

Nothing short of an Admiral could probably take out Mihawk and even then, he'd probably need help. Weevil and Hancock would probably need similar treatment. Kuma doesn't seem like he even counts anymore. And I'd love if Coby and Helmeppo got to bring Buggy and Alvida in.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I hadn't noticed that. That could be interesting. Kuma is a non factor, Law is out of the group, Buggy and Hancock I don't think highly of, but Weevil and Mihawk will be trouble. I doubt Mihawk wants a fight though, and he's one person, so slipping away would be easy. Buggy won't want a fight either, though that's more because he'll be scared, and he and his crew will probably escape, because he's got insane luck.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think this is a good set up for Hancock to join the crew, or at the very least join the grand fleet. It has been hinted by oda quite a long time ago back and in log town I believe and would definitely add much needed fire power to the straw hats

Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think they just discussed the disarmament of the Shichibukai and did not officiate it. But there weren't any Shichibukai at the meeting right? So how did Mihawk get to know?

IZAYA | REVOLUTIONARY | UNDERGROUND ASSASSIN | 1.000.000 | TRAVEL LOG

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    I think this is a good set up for Hancock to join the crew, or at the very least join the grand fleet. It has been hinted by oda quite a long time ago back and in log town I believe and would definitely add much needed fire power to the straw hats
    Dont think it was in Logue town, Boa was not shown back then.

And I doubt Oda would make the woman who is swooning over Luffy at every turn join the crew. Would be like if Pudding who was swooning over Sanji joined the crew. Very annoying.

The Grand Fleet, most likely. I can agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by usso View Post
    I think they just discussed the disarmament of the Shichibukai and did not officiate it. But there weren't any Shichibukai at the meeting right? So how did Mihawk get to know?
    Newspapers probably. The clash between the Revs and the Admirals was announced in the newspapers, so something like the disarmament of the Shichibukai and other matters /regulation / new laws happening at the Reverie should too.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Dont think it was in Logue town, Boa was not shown back then.

And I doubt Oda would make the woman who is swooning over Luffy at every turn join the crew. Would be like if Pudding who was swooning over Sanji joined the crew. Very annoying.

The Grand Fleet, most likely. I can agree with that.

Newspapers probably. The clash between the Revs and the Admirals was announced in the newspapers, so something like the disarmament of the Shichibukai and other matters /regulation / new laws happening at the Reverie should too.
    I believe back in logue time there was a panel where Nani was trying in the different outfits and she had two particular outfits that exactly resembled nico robin from the alabasta days and one that looked like boa when she was first introduced. Not much to go off of but that’s where I was referring too.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    I believe back in logue time there was a panel where Nani was trying in the different outfits and she had two particular outfits that exactly resembled nico robin from the alabasta days and one that looked like boa when she was first introduced. Not much to go off of but that’s where I was referring too.
    Aaaah had no idea. Foreshadowing? Oda toying with possible new characters? Who knows.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

cant wait to see mihawk vs marines hahahaha will be fun btw got a feeling mihawk will join soon or later luffys team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast