View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll

2 13.33%

0 0%

6 40.00%

2 13.33%

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 928 Discussion and 929 Predictions

"The Courtesan Komurasaki Takes The Stage"

One Piece Chapter 928 Discussion and 929 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 928 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 929

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Dec 20th '18), Outlaw  (Dec 20th '18), ShichiDrewKai  (Dec 20th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

No wonder Kidd targetted Shanks in revenge. Hope it might be Lucky Roo who ate Kidd's arm.

I am more hyped on the Jump Fest in two days than the chapter itself. Man I really hate this time of the year cause holidays.

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

So Komurasaki is confirmed for Momo's sister basically, right? And is she gonna be this arc's Violet, or is she gonna be a genuine baddie? I'm thinking the former.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    No wonder Kidd targetted Shanks in revenge. Hope it might be Lucky Roo who ate Kidd's arm.
    LOL, that'd be awesome. I'd love to see a flashback of that and get a sneak peak at how the red hair pirates are in action. Maybe a flashback of Kidd assaulting big mom too. I wonder which sweet commander he went after?[/quote]
    I am more hyped on the Jump Fest in two days than the chapter itself. Man I really hate this time of the year cause holidays.
    Bittersweet... glad for teasers, sad for the end of year break that always comes with xmas/new years

Spoiler!

Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    So Komurasaki is confirmed for Momo's sister basically, right? And is she gonna be this arc's Violet, or is she gonna be a genuine baddie? I'm thinking the former.

LOL, that'd be awesome. I'd love to see a flashback of that and get a sneak peak at how the red hair pirates are in action. Maybe a flashback of Kidd assaulting big mom too. I wonder which sweet commander he went after?
    Bittersweet... glad for teasers, sad for the end of year break that always comes with xmas/new years[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a red herring and Otama is his sister. She'll control the beasts and he'll control the country once he's Shogun.

Komurasaki being the sister is too in the face.

IZAYA | REVOLUTIONARY | UNDERGROUND ASSASSIN | 1.000.000 | TRAVEL LOG

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by usso View Post
    Bittersweet... glad for teasers, sad for the end of year break that always comes with xmas/new years

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a red herring and Otama is his sister. She'll control the beasts and he'll control the country once he's Shogun.

Komurasaki being the sister is too in the face.
    Tama isn't the sister because Momo would've recognized her

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Komurasaki is horrible, lol

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Luffy pronouncing Caribou's name correctly is very unusual.
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Luffy pronouncing Caribou's name correctly is very unusual.
    That’s what I said but in a sense

He forgets major important people, how ironic is it to remember an unimportant nonmajor character?

What’s also weird is I never recalled Luffy ever knowing his name, Zoro, Sanji and Luffy sensed(CoO) him as a “beast” and next thing you know Pekoms one shots him, Luffy never really knew his name did he?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post

He forgets major important people, how ironic is it to remember an unimportant nonmajor character?

What’s also weird is I never recalled Luffy ever knowing his name, Zoro, Sanji and Luffy sensed(CoO) him as a “beast” and next thing you know Pekoms one shots him, Luffy never really knew his name did he?
    Yeah, Oda is loosing his grip on the manga. Lately his story writing is not that intriguing or maybe its just me.
    Anyways, if what you say is true, that Luffy not knowing his name? It is a blunder on Oda's part as he is known, to not forget minute details and brings it back or connect's it to the ongoing story.
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Alright, so is it just me, or is Luffy looking jacked? He's gotten that prison pump! I think that's cool. There's nothing that states he can't keep his slender frame, but when looking at the rest of the OP world, it's probably time for Luffy to put on more muscle. Besides, he's got the genes for it.

I wonder who among the RH Pirates took Kid's arm Perhaps someone like Lucky Roo just tore it straight off. That'd be sick as fuck. Oda keeps building the Kid hype, though. Having tussled with them before, as well as having entered BM's territory. Or maybe not her territory, since it doesn't state that, but still. That makes three from the WG now, that's either beaten or wounded one of her commanders. I'm curious who Kid fought. I'm guessing Snack or Smoothie. Katakuri hadn't taken a hit in quite a while. Cracker also said no one's forced him to leave his biscuit in quite a while, too, if I'm not mistaken.

Oda's clearly setting up Komurasaki to be Momo's sister, but it feels a bit too obvious, imo. A bit misdirection. But at the same time, she fits the bill. I wonder what role she'll play in the arc regardless. She's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, but maybe a bitch with a heart of gold, which is something Oda does a lot. I hope she's still a little bit evil. Or maybe not evil, but has her own goals. She was, in a way, abandoned by Momo and the rest, so maybe she won't be too happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yeah, Oda is loosing his grip on the manga. Lately his story writing is not that intriguing or maybe its just me.
    Anyways, if what you say is true, that Luffy not knowing his name? It is a blunder on Oda's part as he is known, to not forget minute details and brings it back or connect's it to the ongoing story.
    They've been in prison together for a short while now. It's probably not the first time Caribou's approached Luffy.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast