View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll

2 13.33%

0 0%

6 40.00%

2 13.33%

5 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Milo @Yomi @Cockycent @MorjMan @Outlaw @Blast @Segata @KGB @Scepter @Alibaba Saluja @usso @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

A bit of a boring chapter so i’ll be quick:

1. Is Komurasaki Momo’s sister or someone else?

2. Is Komurasaki really bad or does she just rip off evil people? The old perverted guy isn’t good because he sold his iwn family. So he has no one to blame the misfortune but himself.

3. Is Kyoshiro a villain? Because it looks like he and Komurasaki are going to rip off Orochi.

4. What Supernova crew will Caribou join? Seems like both Luffy and Kid hate him so maybe he can join Law’s crew?

5. Where exactly is Law currently? Will Hawkins intercept him and demand their fight to resume?

6. What Sweet Commander did Kid injure? Was it Snack?

7. Did Kid do something stupid with Shanks’s crew that led to him getting his arm chopped off? And who in Shanks’s crew did that?

8. Is Barto also done for since he burned Shanks’s flag?

9. Both Luffy and Kid want to kill Kaido, and Kaido wants to die. If that’s the case, is Kaido depending on Luffy and Kid to get stronger in prison to help meet their shared goal?

10. Did Crocodile also therefore get stronger in Impel Down?

11. What is Nami’s reaction to Komurasaki’s gold digging behavior?

12. When will we see more opposition Samurai?

Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    Tama isn't the sister because Momo would've recognized her
    Unless he's looking for a 26 year old.

IZAYA | REVOLUTIONARY | UNDERGROUND ASSASSIN | 1.000.000 | TRAVEL LOG

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by usso View Post
    Unless he's looking for a 26 year old.
    he would’ve recognized Tama immediately because he knows what his sister looked like as a child. Also Kiku didn’t recognize Tama either and she knows what Hiyori looked like as a kid.

Toko could be Momo’s sister. Or maybe someone else if not Komurasaki. But not Tama imo

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

It could be a red herring, Komurasaki being Hiyori. Oda does pull stuff like that. However, I'm leaning towards it being true. Oda hasn't set up an alternative character for Hiyori to be, and since he began hinting right now prior to introducing an alternative, I think it has to be Komurasaki.

Other than the beginning, it was a dull chapter. Oda probably wanted us to feel bad for Bingou, but I didn't. He fell in love with a prostitute. You paid for the girlfriend experience, and the sucker fell for it. And he was so old too.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

i dont know why but in my opinion the chapter was borring as hell

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    It could be a red herring, Komurasaki being Hiyori. Oda does pull stuff like that. However, I'm leaning towards it being true. Oda hasn't set up an alternative character for Hiyori to be, and since he began hinting right now prior to introducing an alternative, I think it has to be Komurasaki.

Other than the beginning, it was a dull chapter. Oda probably wanted us to feel bad for Bingou, but I didn't. He fell in love with a prostitute. You paid for the girlfriend experience, and the sucker fell for it. And he was so old too.
    Yeah, it is a bit too obvious of a set-up for Oda, but the point might not be to do a plot twist here at all, and he wants us to know early. Then again, maybe Komurasaki is like Hiyori's servant, and is trying to get her money to take over Wano slowly or some shiieeet like that. Doesn't sound like a good idea, though

He felt more pathetic than anything else. But it's supposed to show Komura's cruel nature and her charm more than anything else, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladin View Post
    i dont know why but in my opinion the chapter was borring as hell
    It's not a particularly exciting chapter. We're currently in the set-up phase.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Yeah, it is a bit too obvious of a set-up for Oda, but the point might not be to do a plot twist here at all, and he wants us to know early. Then again, maybe Komurasaki is like Hiyori's servant, and is trying to get her money to take over Wano slowly or some shiieeet like that. Doesn't sound like a good idea, though

He felt more pathetic than anything else. But it's supposed to show Komura's cruel nature and her charm more than anything else, I believe.

i mean i lost all sympathy for the old loser for selling his own family to get more cash. That is unforgivable.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

i mean i lost all sympathy for the old loser for selling his own family to get more cash. That is unforgivable.
    I didn't really lose sympathy, but he's just a character we're probably not gonna see again, until maybe at the end of the arc. And as I said before, I think it speaks more to the allure of Komurasaki than it does the stupidity of the old guy.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Milo @Yomi @Cockycent @MorjMan @Outlaw @Blast @Segata @KGB @Scepter @Alibaba Saluja @usso @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

A bit of a boring chapter so i’ll be quick:

1. Is Komurasaki Momo’s sister or someone else?

2. Is Komurasaki really bad or does she just rip off evil people? The old perverted guy isn’t good because he sold his iwn family. So he has no one to blame the misfortune but himself.

3. Is Kyoshiro a villain? Because it looks like he and Komurasaki are going to rip off Orochi.

4. What Supernova crew will Caribou join? Seems like both Luffy and Kid hate him so maybe he can join Law’s crew?

5. Where exactly is Law currently? Will Hawkins intercept him and demand their fight to resume?

6. What Sweet Commander did Kid injure? Was it Snack?

7. Did Kid do something stupid with Shanks’s crew that led to him getting his arm chopped off? And who in Shanks’s crew did that?

8. Is Barto also done for since he burned Shanks’s flag?

9. Both Luffy and Kid want to kill Kaido, and Kaido wants to die. If that’s the case, is Kaido depending on Luffy and Kid to get stronger in prison to help meet their shared goal?

10. Did Crocodile also therefore get stronger in Impel Down?

11. What is Nami’s reaction to Komurasaki’s gold digging behavior?

12. When will we see more opposition Samurai?
    1. I think it's a 70% chance now that it's her

2. I feel like Bingou deserved it. Whether she's good or bad, idk. I'm more interested in her possible allegiance to Orochi. Looks like a pimp like situation.

3. This is very much possible. Definitely thought of this.

4. Idk if he joins any crew. Possibly a SH ally and if not, i'm interested in him and the mystery prisoner.

5. I think Hawkins, like Capone is patiently waiting for a moment to betray Kaido. Making sure that Law didn't get Kaido's attention and possibly even Luffy making it to the prison was Hawkin's agenda and Killer's plan.

6. Probably

7. Shanks has younger guys like Rockstar, so it can be anyone

8. Yup

9. I think he's hoping they break and become lackeys

10. I don't think they were allowed to leave their cells like in Kaido's prison

11. She probably respects it

12. I'm waiting as well. Hopefully soon
    Casual: OP is just power levels

Me:

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post

The idea of Hiyori now being a potential enemy is kind of cool. It makes sense she would have some resentment. Her mother did not save her, her brother vanished, her father died.

Yeah, I'm hoping he doesn't reappear, and just be a plot device to highlight her nature.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."