View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 10.53%

1 5.26%

5 26.32%

11 57.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 929 Discussion and 930 Predictions

"Orochi Kurozumi, Wano Country Shogun"

One Piece Chapter 929 Discussion and 930 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 929 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 930

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.
    Last edited by AppleCider; Dec 30th '18 at 12:42 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Dec 30th '18), ShichiDrewKai  (Dec 31st '18)

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

This chapter was alright. I hope get to see what those members of CP0 are fully capable of in this arc (that is if they are fighting in this arc). However, I'm a little disappointed in Orochi's appearance.

Btw, Robin looks so lovely in that Kunoichi outfit in that colorspread, although I wish her and Nami weren't wielding guns in it since it's not very ninja-like IMO.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/27/18)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here for the project and here for the thread (UPDATE 9/9/14)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Now wait for 3 weeks to get a chapter.
    Man I really hate this time of the year.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Orochi wasn't what I expected. And was that Apoo who was there? I also don't get why CP-0 has to deal with him. Surely the World Government has the largest supply of weapons? They control the most land, the most resources, and the most people by far.

Yay, Drake is here at last! Hmmm, hunting for something more important than tracking down Law and the Strawhats? That must be a big mission he was handed. Oda mentioned in that databook recently that Drake was given special assignments by Kaido.

Allosaurus eh? Interesting. And Dragon-Dragon but Ancient? Wouldn't Lizard-Lizard have made more sense?

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I also don't get why CP-0 has to deal with him. Surely the World Government has the largest supply of weapons? They control the most land, the most resources, and the most people by far.
    The whole Marines were all gathered from the world ALONG with the five Shichibukai (minus Jinbei and B just to fight versus one of the Younkou. Surely the remaining three Yonkou can make fateful aftermaths, just that Big Mom (likely uninterested in that time) and Kaido (most likely drowned in alcohol after Shanks' skirmish) decided to do nothing after Marineford Arc events. And there are many mediocre pirates, and making in publicity many weapons can give question to the people/countries under WG flag whether this will be turning dangerous versus themselves, no one like World Nobles.

It is not like who have most, but rather who have quality power. BB didn't dare to fight Akainu; Akainu didn't dare to fight Red Hair.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Nikolov View Post
    The whole Marines were all gathered from the world ALONG with the five Shichibukai (minus Jinbei and B just to fight versus one of the Younkou. Surely the remaining three Yonkou can make fateful aftermaths, just that Big Mom (likely uninterested in that time) and Kaido (most likely drowned in alcohol after Shanks' skirmish) decided to do nothing after Marineford Arc events. And there are many mediocre pirates, and making in publicity many weapons can give question to the people/countries under WG flag whether this will be turning dangerous versus themselves, no one like World Nobles.

It is not like who have most, but rather who have quality power. BB didn't dare to fight Akainu; Akainu didn't dare to fight Red Hair.
    Whitebeard was the strongest Yonkou though, with an enormous crew and a huge pool of allies who came with him. And even then, Garp and Sengoku never entered the battle fully. Whitebeard was going to be killed by just the Three Admirals, and even then, only Akainu went all out in trying to kill him. Kizaru and Aokiji didn't, they sparred with his captains instead.

And even this isn't a good explanation for why the World Government needs to go to Wano to get weapons considering they have the greatest scientist in the world on their side and the most material resources to make said weapons.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Whitebeard was the strongest Yonkou though, with an enormous crew and a huge pool of allies who came with him. And even then, Garp and Sengoku never entered the battle fully. Whitebeard was going to be killed by just the Three Admirals, and even then, only Akainu went all out in trying to kill him. Kizaru and Aokiji didn't, they sparred with his captains instead.

And even this isn't a good explanation for why the World Government needs to go to Wano to get weapons considering they have the greatest scientist in the world on their side and the most material resources to make said weapons.
    Could be to limit the amount they're able to deliver to others, like the Revs. Or they could do it to analyze the weapons know what they're up against. But I'm sure the weapons from Wano are more special. They have Seastone bullets for one.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Also, I'm glad Drake kept his maxe-axe and his sword. KGB would be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Could be to limit the amount they're able to deliver to others, like the Revs. Or they could do it to analyze the weapons know what they're up against. But I'm sure the weapons from Wano are more special. They have Seastone bullets for one.
    Oh yeah, seastone. I forgot about that.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Here is hoping Sanji gets a good beating and be gone for an eternity. He hasn't have anything up-his-sleeve to even stand amonst the likes of these power-houses.
    Why Dragon Dragon no Mi tho?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    Here is hoping Sanji gets a good beating and be gone for an eternity. He hasn't have anything up-his-sleeve to even stand amonst the likes of these power-houses.
    Why Dragon Dragon no Mi tho?
    I expect Sanji will beat Page One before being beaten by Drake.

Dragon-Dragon no Mi is apparently because Dinosaur in Japanese is Kyoryu, which means Horrific Dragon (the way it translates to Terrible Lizard in Latin).

Also, does this imply Drake is stronger than Hawkins since he's a Flying Fighter and Hawkins is a normal Headliner? Or I guess that's more because Drake has been around longer.

I'm really wondering what his mission is though.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast