View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 10.53%

1 5.26%

5 26.32%

11 57.89%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Here's one thing that stood out to me: Kaido's got big balls. He really thinks the WG will hand over Vegapunk. BALLSY. This tells me one thing: Kaido is going down. He's officially gotten too big for his britches. Unlike Big Mom, I have a feeling that Kaido is going to be taken out in his arc.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    Now wait for 3 weeks to get a chapter.
    Man I really hate this time of the year.
    so sad... is it really 3 weeks though? I was anticipating just 1 week off (So a 2 week wait)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Orochi wasn't what I expected. And was that Apoo who was there? I also don't get why CP-0 has to deal with him. Surely the World Government has the largest supply of weapons? They control the most land, the most resources, and the most people by far.

Yay, Drake is here at last! Hmmm, hunting for something more important than tracking down Law and the Strawhats? That must be a big mission he was handed. Oda mentioned in that databook recently that Drake was given special assignments by Kaido.

Allosaurus eh? Interesting. And Dragon-Dragon but Ancient? Wouldn't Lizard-Lizard have made more sense?
    Wait, where do you think you saw apoo??

Hm, I wonder what he's after too. I'm wondering if Kaido has different divisions like Donquixote's army. Remember how the different suit armies did different things? Diamante's crew was all about fighting, trebol's unit was all about unique DF abilities, and Picas army was something else (I forget). Maybe the flying group in Kaido's crew has a specialty like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Orochi is actually more like what I expected. I think Joy Boy mentioned it in one of his chapter reviews, the one where we had the hydra reveal, that Orochi might just look like a pleb, so I've kind of expected that ever since. I do wish he had been more powerful, though. Or that he looks powerful. He might still be very strong.

I wonder who has the blueprints My guess as of right now would be Komurasaki. I think she might want to take out Orochi.

Also, is that Stussy among the geishas/courtesans? Would make sense, since CP0 is there, too. I wonder what role they'll play in this arc.

Still just a set-up chapter, though. I want some action again soon Hopefully Zoro ends up in some trouble sooner than later. And that guy who's with him, weird looking dude. Maybe he'll play a significant role.

Yeah, I think it's because Hawkins has only been part of the crew for a short while. But both are Headliners, aren't they? Regardless, I do expect Drake to be stronger than Hawkins. Hawkins seems more like a cerebral type of pirate to me, while Drake is more of a fighter. With that said, I feel like Drake has his own plans, too, so I don't think he's a dummy or anything.

I'd just love to see Luffy and Kid fight against some of the Supernovas. Hawkins, Drake, Apoo, add that other guy there. That'd be cool.
    I hope Killer has the blueprints. We have to bring him in to the fray somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    Hello I'm the 5/5 Chapter Fairy come to spread tidings and cheer for a 5/5 chapter.

I have waited yeeears for Drake hybrid form. Finally confirmation that ancients have it. What does that mean for Jack? Anyway, with Drake knocking around a pacifista preskip with regular kicks without hurting his legs and this now being post and he has a hybrid form, I'll be disappointed if he loses out to Sanji. Sorry Team Sanji, but it's time for Big Million X Drake to make some waves. And daaaang Page One tho??? Probably an anatomically inaccurate Spino considering how the consensus on that creature's morphology has changed so much these past few years, but I'll freaking TAKE IT. I love a comparison to Envy from FMA I saw. Also Drake finally confirmed to be allosaurus making sense of his 3 digits. Kaido crew finally giving that dank zoan rep.

I want a panel or a CP0 guy putting a bandaid on his head bullet wound. Also I like how we see a deal fall through and not just a successful one for a plot point. Still I do wonder why they have to deal with him, even if he's strong and influential, they WG.

That guy with Zoro has to be significant imo. He's got somethin.

Poor Franky. That was funny but I hope he got something out of it.

I expect/ideally wish for a fight where Law and Sanji and/or Franky are losing to Drake and Page One, but then Hawkins steps in and stops it after finding what he wants.

What does everyone think Drake and Hawkins' goals are, separately?
    I really wanna see Jack's hybrid form now too!

And you have the same thought as me. The guy with Zoro is low key gonna be very important. My first guesses right now are that he's actually the brother of Orochi or maybe the brother of the sword guy with the demon mask (forgot his name). He's got a similar vibe to both of them imo.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Pretty boring chap again, granted it's all build up. Needless to say I've been very out of the loop with One Piece lately in terms of keeping up simply because it's gotten so damn bland. Hope things pick up soon.. Anyway some notable things in this chap was Drake's hybrid form which I wonder why he was in, in the first place lol The hell was that about? Made for a cool panel though I suppose, imagine one of the requirements for the crew is to constantly be in hybrid form? That'd be pretty funny lol

Will Sanji beat Drake? I would love a cool clash but than again that seems to be all Sanji gets, ' clashes '. I know people like Drake but in order to show Sanji's strength he either needs to kick his ass or Page One's. Hell even Hawkins can get some if you ask me.. Will Law combo with Sanji?

That guy with Zoro is obviously someone important, as for how I have no clue, not a single theory. Perhaps a double crosser? Maybe.. LOL to Franky going on that wild goose chase.. CP0 yet again is shown! Sweet, I guess. Got my fill of these guys already since they don't come off as anything special just yet. Kaidou is incredibly ballsey though to assume the government will just roll over and give him Vegapunk.. I think someone mentioned him being taken down this arc & I kind'a agree, can't have someone getting that high & mighty. Needs to be humbled big time.

On a side note their are allot of Worst Generation people on this island, I didn't think of it but its highly likely apoo will show up sometime down the road. Holy shit, it excites me to consider all the matchup possibilities! Apoo V Brook? I dunno, I love Brook. Hawkins V Zoro ( Rematch ) Drake V Sanji .. I mean its not like Luffy needs to fight them, he legit has had enough time to shine. Besides he's gonna land the decisive blow against Kaidou! As for the other commanders of the Beast Pirates.. Damn, now that I think of it their's gonna have to be quite a few fights. Will the Straw-hats have time to rest and go back at it or will things all go consecutively?

P.S I'm placing my bet one more Supernova showing up, between Urouge & Jewerly Bonney. I prefer Bonney since I wholeheartedly feel the dynamic between her & the SH'S will match up perfectly. Specifically Luffy.. God I just want her apart of the crew! Or fleet, either should suffice. Speaking of which will this arc's end leave us with another crewmate/extended fleet? If so, who? I know many have their chips on carrot but it's likely we'll see many other intriguing characters best suited to join! Personally I'm team Carrot but who knows.. SH fleet definitely getting a handful of Samurai on their team after this. The crew who did what the government couldn't & claimed the country!

Didn't get to ask last week but will the queen prostitute be redeemed? I hope not, sick of the clich bad character being a ' dick ' until a sad backstory gives them the pass. Screw that, let her get rekt by Robin. Speaking of which we need some Robin fights dammit! Sick of her being a support when her fighting prowess clearly exceeds some members of the group. More than enough people on this island for each individual straw hat to get an Alabasta style 1 v 1.
    Last edited by RoronoaXRobin; Dec 31st '18 at 03:19 AM.
    Just another Youtuber who likes anime

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    Hello I'm the 5/5 Chapter Fairy come to spread tidings and cheer for a 5/5 chapter.

I have waited yeeears for Drake hybrid form. Finally confirmation that ancients have it. What does that mean for Jack? Anyway, with Drake knocking around a pacifista preskip with regular kicks without hurting his legs and this now being post and he has a hybrid form, I'll be disappointed if he loses out to Sanji. Sorry Team Sanji, but it's time for Big Million X Drake to make some waves. And daaaang Page One tho??? Probably an anatomically inaccurate Spino considering how the consensus on that creature's morphology has changed so much these past few years, but I'll freaking TAKE IT. I love a comparison to Envy from FMA I saw. Also Drake finally confirmed to be allosaurus making sense of his 3 digits. Kaido crew finally giving that dank zoan rep.

I want a panel or a CP0 guy putting a bandaid on his head bullet wound. Also I like how we see a deal fall through and not just a successful one for a plot point. Still I do wonder why they have to deal with him, even if he's strong and influential, they WG.

That guy with Zoro has to be significant imo. He's got somethin.

Poor Franky. That was funny but I hope he got something out of it.

I expect/ideally wish for a fight where Law and Sanji and/or Franky are losing to Drake and Page One, but then Hawkins steps in and stops it after finding what he wants.

What does everyone think Drake and Hawkins' goals are, separately?
    Spinosaurus walks on all fours, right? Originally people thought it was like a T-Rex. I'm hoping we get Sanji, Law, and Zoro vs Page One, Drake, and Hawkins.

Hawkins is hard to say. I don't think he intends to stay with Kaido and simply joined him out of self-preservation instincts. He'll betray him if the wind blows another direction.

Drake is much harder to pin down. He's clearly got an objective that goes beyond the Beasts Pirates, but it's impossible to say what it is. He came to the New World and went to Kaido straight away, and has since handled some brutal assignments for him (squashing Gaburu/Caribou, attacking Amigasa Village), and Oda mentioned that joining Kaido was his goal and that he handles secret work for him. But he's got something going on, and it might be related to the Marines and the World Government. I don't think Oda made him a former Marine for nothing. It plays into what he's doing. He might be a spy, or his knowledge of the Marines (and Vegapunk specifically) will play a role here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Here's one thing that stood out to me: Kaido's got big balls. He really thinks the WG will hand over Vegapunk. BALLSY. This tells me one thing: Kaido is going down. He's officially gotten too big for his britches. Unlike Big Mom, I have a feeling that Kaido is going to be taken out in his arc.
    Same here. Moreover, Kaido specifically longs for a good death. I think he'll find one.

Also, while Oda might be using the whole Vegapunk thing as a way of showing Orochi and Kaido's fearlessness, it also strikes me as silly. Surely the World Government's desire for weapons can't extend beyond the utility and importance Vegapunk brings to the table? It's way too big of an ask.

Wait, where do you think you saw apoo??

Hm, I wonder what he's after too. I'm wondering if Kaido has different divisions like Donquixote's army. Remember how the different suit armies did different things? Diamante's crew was all about fighting, trebol's unit was all about unique DF abilities, and Picas army was something else (I forget). Maybe the flying group in Kaido's crew has a specialty like that.
    In the page that shows Orochi, there's a guy shown alongside Kyoshiro that has Apoo's teeth. But he only appears there and nowhere else. It probably isn't him, but might be a fellow Longarm or an On-Air Pirate.

Pica's was Commando/Weapons Experts. Yeah, it could be based on specialities. Drake answers to Queen most likely, since Kyoshiro asked for one of Queen's assassins to handle the soba shop, and next thing we know Drake appears.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I also don't get why CP-0 has to deal with him. Surely the World Government has the largest supply of weapons? They control the most land, the most resources, and the most people by far.
    The whole Marines were all gathered from the world ALONG with the five Shichibukai (minus Jinbei and B just to fight versus one of the Younkou. Surely the remaining three Yonkou can make fateful aftermaths, just that Big Mom (likely uninterested in that time) and Kaido (most likely drowned in alcohol after Shanks' skirmish) decided to do nothing after Marineford Arc events. And there are many mediocre pirates, and making in publicity many weapons can give question to the people/countries under WG flag whether this will be turning dangerous versus themselves, no one like World Nobles.

It is not like who have most, but rather who have quality power. BB didn't dare to fight Akainu; Akainu didn't dare to fight Red Hair.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Page One looks great, Drake looks awful and so does Orochi. No androgenous snake boi this time.

Interesting that the dino fruits are classified as dragons. Wonder if the same extends to Kaido's fruit.

Franky was on point this chapter. Haven't enjoyed him for a long time, but I think (hope) he's back.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Always 5 stars

Sucks Drake is just a lowly headliner. At least they'll be some real good fights coming up!! Never knew I always wanted a Sanji/Law/Franky teamup

Oh BTW those scenes with Franky tiny legs were so fuckin funny

Happy New Year all!
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Nikolov View Post
    The whole Marines were all gathered from the world ALONG with the five Shichibukai (minus Jinbei and B just to fight versus one of the Younkou. Surely the remaining three Yonkou can make fateful aftermaths, just that Big Mom (likely uninterested in that time) and Kaido (most likely drowned in alcohol after Shanks' skirmish) decided to do nothing after Marineford Arc events. And there are many mediocre pirates, and making in publicity many weapons can give question to the people/countries under WG flag whether this will be turning dangerous versus themselves, no one like World Nobles.

It is not like who have most, but rather who have quality power. BB didn't dare to fight Akainu; Akainu didn't dare to fight Red Hair.
    Whitebeard was the strongest Yonkou though, with an enormous crew and a huge pool of allies who came with him. And even then, Garp and Sengoku never entered the battle fully. Whitebeard was going to be killed by just the Three Admirals, and even then, only Akainu went all out in trying to kill him. Kizaru and Aokiji didn't, they sparred with his captains instead.

And even this isn't a good explanation for why the World Government needs to go to Wano to get weapons considering they have the greatest scientist in the world on their side and the most material resources to make said weapons.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Whitebeard was the strongest Yonkou though, with an enormous crew and a huge pool of allies who came with him. And even then, Garp and Sengoku never entered the battle fully. Whitebeard was going to be killed by just the Three Admirals, and even then, only Akainu went all out in trying to kill him. Kizaru and Aokiji didn't, they sparred with his captains instead.

And even this isn't a good explanation for why the World Government needs to go to Wano to get weapons considering they have the greatest scientist in the world on their side and the most material resources to make said weapons.
    Could be to limit the amount they're able to deliver to others, like the Revs. Or they could do it to analyze the weapons know what they're up against. But I'm sure the weapons from Wano are more special. They have Seastone bullets for one.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Yomi @Milo @Cockycent @MorjMan @usso @Alibaba Saluja @Segata @KGB @Scepter @Outlaw @Blast @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Is Minatomo a joke character? Will we see him again? The guy basically pawned off blueprints to Kaido's mansion and wasted Franky's time!

2. Is Kanjuro selling fish that he painted? Are they even edible?

3. Who has Kaido's mansion blueprints? Killer? Shutenmaru? Another Samurai? Apoo? Zoro's friend Yasu?

4. Inuarashi's Minks stole the food and weapons from Kaido's factories while blaming it on Shutenmaru's thieves! How will Shutenmaru react to this situation? What will he do?

5. Just as Sanji and Franky beat up Kyoshiro's men, so did Zoro! Does Kyoshiro even know about this?

6. Yasu looks similar to Orochi! Is there a connection between the two?

7. Wasn't Zoro in the Flower Capital a while ago? And he left? And he's heading back there?

8. Orochi is demanding the World Government to hand Vegapunk to him? Does that mean Orochi and Kaido will get defeated in Wano Arc??

9. Will we get to see more Doflamingo flashbacks in Wano Arc since he played a critical role in mediating relations between Wano and World Government?

10. Orochi makes an appearance! What is Wario's reaction?

11. Drake and Page One make an appearance! Both are Ancient Zoans! Both are dinosaurs! Will we see Page One's hybrid form?

12. Will we get to see more attack names and Haki attacks from Drake, Page One and Hawkins?

13. Hawkins suspects that Drake is focused on something more important than the mission! Will both Hawkins and Drake betray Kaido as the tides turn?

14. Drake and Page One make up the dinosaur army? How would they react to Fujitora's meteors?

15. Will Sanji and Law end up fighting Drake, Page One and Hawkins? Or will they escape?

16. Will Zoro somehow accidentally stumble into the battle, resulting in a 3 vs 3 battle?!

17. If Hawkins reports to Jack and Drake reports to Queen, does Apoo report to King?

18. When Apoo makes an appearance, will Kidd angrily intercept him and kill him off in revenge? Since unlike Hawkins and Drake, Apoo is truly evil!

19. If Sanji and Law are facing Drake, Page One and Hawkins, who are Luffy and Kidd facing in prison? Just fodder? Or will we see other Strong Headliners and dinosaur Zoans in prison??

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    14. Drake and Page One make up the dinosaur army? How would they react to Fujitora's meteors?
    LOLOL The Dinos would lose. I saw a theory Drake may be double agent working for Navy! I'll come back later for others questions
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot