View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

2 10.00%

3 15.00%

15 75.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 930 Discussion and 931 Predictions

"Ebisu Town"

One Piece Chapter 930 Discussion and 931 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 930 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 931

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Jan 18th '19), ShichiDrewKai  (Jan 19th '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

RIP Big Mom and crew

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I've no qualms BM's falling into sea. King's entry was unexpected as such as theirs. Even Kaido is avoiding an all out war with her unprepared. That may take them a time to let loose later. I must say Ussop's bits were really hilarious.
    Where is the WCI STAR tho?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Ask away @AppleCider

I’m ready, I honestly loved this chapter and I have few questions myself.

The right hand to a Yonko amaze me just as much as Yonko sometimes and it’s no wonder when a Yonko is dead, or incapable of carrying out their duties the government and other actors look to them as the next big thing. All diplomatic things are handled through the right hand in a lot of situations

For example when the bandits had Shanks at gun point Benn handled it like a boss and killed them all. Shanks came in to a war and had to stop Akainu’s raging ass from killing his own subordinate and when he couldn’t be everywhere at once, Benn stepped in and told Kizaru not today buddy.

When Whitebeard died or even during his random heart attack episodes, Marco stepped in, he pretty much led the war and while not as strong as Whitebeard he took the initiative in many scenarios like personally flying to try to save Ace, had Garp and Sengoku been absent Marco would have been on the hall of fame, he personally temporarily stopped Akainu’s onslaught against Luffy after he killed Ace, before Whitebeard showed up and buried him. Then he led his men in retreat and came back to assist Jinbe and Luffy in escaping and didn’t stop fighting until Shanks showed up to end the war. He then led the Whitebeard remnants in a revenge war against the Blackbeard pirates.

Big Mom gets hungry and starts acting like a lunatic and it’s Katakuri who pretty much took charge. He ordered Perospero go ahead and kill the Vinsmokes, he stopped Big Father by plugging its cannon holes, he was the sole person stopping Jinbe, Luffy and Pedro from showing Big Mom that mother caramel photo, he placed a siege on the Strawhats ship and fought their captain for 12 hours all while keeping his own honor in fighting fair considering flampe aided him but he injured himself to place himself on par with his enemy.

Now we have King, Kaido is freaking out about his defenses and another Yonko is pretty much laughing at him loosing his cool, and going to invade and kick his crew’s butt. King comes in calm headed and pretty much just puts an end to the scene and flips Big Mom and her crew into the water and it’s full of devil fruit users this is going to take a while. However I’m sure Big Mom didn’t bring one ship with herself at the forefront with the entire crew on it knowing she could potentially be downed into the ocean by Kaido’s defenses.

Oven, Gallete, Snack were missing from the panels, I’m sure she brought an entire fleet, and surely Katakuri and Cracker are back in the picture as well. When Whitebeard invaded the marine HQ he brought 4 ships to the surface and 43 allied ships, and even when his personal fleet was destroyed by Akainu a spare ship came from under water that Oars pushed through enemy lines. Jack went to attack 4 marine ships and brought a fleet alone and he’s just a commander. Surely Big Mom didn’t think one ship could break Kaido’s defenses alone it was revealed that she has strong connections so she should know that back up wouldn’t be a bad idea, he crew are filled with food based powers and they’re up against Samurai and 500 zoan fruit users. Kaido knows that her commanders are her children so she should know about his as well.

Marco the Phoenix vs King the Pteranodon

Both flight capabilities and they are both covered in flames, I’m sure it happened before

And they both wield katanas, both right hand men to a Yonko
    Last edited by Jamal Henderson; Jan 18th '19 at 12:26 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

I am ALL about this Raid Suit!! Mega HYPE

Big Mom came in all flashy, copying the Straw Hat. I think Zeus is feeding her info on the route.

King is a beast! Beast Pirates indeed!
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I'm curious as to how the Big Mom Pirates will survive the drowning in the ocean, but they will be back, and it'll probably be at the most unexpected of times. Maybe when the Strawhats are in trouble, and then Big Mom shows up and starts wrecking Wano with her crew.

Not happy with Sanji using the Raid Suit, even if it's as a disguise. Since Law was already spotted on the island and Luffy was already captured, I don't see why they need to maintain these disguises to this degree.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I'm curious as to how the Big Mom Pirates will survive the drowning in the ocean, but they will be back, and it'll probably be at the most unexpected of times. Maybe when the Strawhats are in trouble, and then Big Mom shows up and starts wrecking Wano with her crew.

Not happy with Sanji using the Raid Suit, even if it's as a disguise. Since Law was already spotted on the island and Luffy was already captured, I don't see why they need to maintain these disguises to this degree.
    Notice when King knocked them into the water he said “ha one ship!?” I believe that’s a foreshadowing of her backup saving her.

And the disguise thing is weird to me to, only thing I see it helping is their position. I’m sure The Beast Pirates figure that all the Strawhats are present on Wano but where?

On Dressrosa Luffy’s disguise even after the Donquixote Pirates knew he was Luci still helped when Sabo ‘became’ Luci. This then helped cover Luffy’s invasion of Doffy’s palace because his position and whereabouts became the new secret besides his presence.

So Law is known to be present and now Sanji but who’s in that red raid suit?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post
    Notice when King knocked them into the water he said “ha one ship!?” I believe that’s a foreshadowing of her backup saving her.

And the disguise thing is weird to me to, only thing I see it helping is their position. I’m sure The Beast Pirates figure that all the Strawhats are present on Wano but where?

On Dressrosa Luffy’s disguise even after the Donquixote Pirates knew he was Luci still helped when Sabo ‘became’ Luci. This then helped cover Luffy’s invasion of Doffy’s palace because his position and whereabouts became the new secret besides his presence.

So Law is known to be present and now Sanji but who’s in that red raid suit?
    Could be backup. But I think she'll be bailed out by something else.

I get why they have disguises, but at this point, I don't see why they need to work so hard to maintain it. Law and Luffy are there, logically speaking, the rest of the crew must be with them. Sanji in a Raid suit might baffle them for a bit, but Kaido's forces are going to be on guard regardless of who they think he is.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @Milo @Yomi @desa @Eco Seis @Duck @MorjMan @KGB @Segata @Scepter @Blast @Outlaw @ICEMAN @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Why are Cracker and Urouge having a dolphin race? And why isn’t Cracker wearing his biscuit armor?

2. Is Toko, that girl who works for Komurasaki and met Sanji/Franky/Robin/Usopp, from Ebisu Town?

3. Is the Witching Hour guy another Samurai whom Kinemon is looking for? Will he and Zoro become allies?

4. Where exactly is Shutenmaru and when will he join the alliance?

5. When will Oda reveal the mystery prisoner who’s there with Luffy and Kidd?

6. Why is Kaido so afraid that Big Mom Pirates have arrived? He threatened to kill them a while ago!

7. Could Kaido also be the father of Katakuri, Daifuku and Oven?

8. Are Katakuri, Cracker, Oven and Snack accompanying Big Mom Pirates to Wano?

9. Why isn’t Oda showing Perospero’s right arm? Is it still damaged? Or is it candy? Or is it repaired?

10. Smoothie appears! Will she get into a fight with Jack to see who is the true drought master???

11. Will Crocodile arrive in Wano?

12. Why is Flambe here again??? She was annoying in Luffy vs Katakuri fight and got knocked out by CoC!

13. Daifuku makes an appearance! Will he intercept Sanji in Wano and demand their 1 vs 1 fight from WCI to continue?

14. What happened to Jinbe, Sun Pirates and Vinsmokes?

15. King arrives and intercepts the Big Mom Pirates!!! Is he therefore Kaido’s right hand man? Kaido was panicking and King casually saved the day!

16. King is a Pteranodon that’s on fire? How will he fare against Marco the Phoenix?

17. What will Zoro be doing in all this since he’s functioning as Luffy’s right hand man? Same with Killer who’s Kidd’s right hand man? Both Luffy and Kidd are in danger and in jail but Zoro and Killer are no where near there!!

18. Big Mom gets knocked into the sea? How can she escape since she’s a DF user?

19. Mont d’Or doesn’t know who King is but Perospero and Compote seemingly do? So only the oldest kids and commanders know the top guys of other Yonkos?

20. Pageone goes on a rampage but he’s separated from Drake and Hawkins? How big is the city exactly?

21. How does Pageone not know who Sanji is if he’s a Top Headliner? He’s literally right behind Calamities in organization of the crew! At least he should be familiar with who the Strawhats are if Kaido hates them.

22. Sanji is going to use the Raid Suit as a disguise to quickly defeat Pageone? Will that actually happen? That’s a huge feat since Pageone is stronger than Vergo (Kaido’s top men are stronger than Doffy’s top man).

23. Sanji, Law, Hawkins and Drake are all from North Blue. So are the Vinsmokes and Germa. How would Law, Drake and Hawkins react to Sanji being a Vinsmoke?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Finally Sanji's getting a chance to get a proper W under his belt... Well, hopefully at least. Also interested in seeing what thrme raid suit will look like on him, in addition to its properties of course.

Wasn't too invested in Zoro's flashback sequence but the ending of the chapter was cool. Oda has to have some kind of reason to dedicate this many panels to these weird laughing people though. Will these people join the protagonist alliance or what? They don't seem like much but eh, looks can be deceiving I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast