Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

One Piece Chapter 931 Discussion and 932 Predictions

"Soba Mask"

One Piece Chapter 931 Discussion and 932 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 931 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 932

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BTR For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Feb 1st '19), Gujiss  (Feb 1st '19), Jam  (Feb 1st '19), ShichiDrewKai  (Feb 1st '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Sanji is permanently ruined for me.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    C'mon man. Don't be so harsh. This armor is just a tool, Sanji himself mentioned he would put his pride aside and wear the damned thing just for the boost. Think of his major fights:
    - vs Kriegs boy Gin - major damage, broken ribs, coughing blood, also took major head & back damage from that shield guy, limped away
    - vs Crocodiles Unluckies - little damage from explosions, not too bad
    - vs Crocodies Okama Mr. 3 - major damage offensive and defensive, limped away from fight
    - vs Enel - taken out by lighting major damage multiple times
    - vs Groggy Ring guys - major damage, had to man up and finish
    - vs Government Agents - took no major damage fodderized them all
    - vs CP9 - taken out by DF girl, then tough fight with Wolf Jyabura wiped him out, took fair damage
    - vs Absalom - took major damage, won fight collapsed at end
    - vs Moria - helped out, was fodderized, still tried to help against Kuma, too much damage Zoro took him out too
    - vs Kuma Clone - fodderized
    Finally in the New World he took less damage so far
    - vs New Kamas - trained and beaten constantly forced to wear dress & makeup
    - vs Giant Pufferfish - no damage teamed up with Jinbei
    - vs Vergo - was already damaged from Nami using his body, broke his leg in fight kept going
    - vs Doflamingo - fodderized could not control his own body
    - vs Germa66 - tricked and smacked around
    - vs Big Mom Crew - fodderized left and right, no major fight no feats

Long story short he needs this tool to keep him in the game, he is a chef with great speed, off damage and wits. Kind of a glass cannon. This will help immensely

This chapter was great to me. Law always makes things fun with his observations
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    C'mon man. Don't be so harsh. This armor is just a tool, Sanji himself mentioned he would put his pride aside and wear the damned thing just for the boost. Think of his major fights:
    - vs Kriegs boy Gin - major damage, broken ribs, coughing blood, also took major head & back damage from that shield guy, limped away
    - vs Crocodies Okama Mr. 3 - major damage offensive and defensive, limped away from fight
    - vs CP9 - taken out by DF girl, then tough fight with Wolf Jyabura wiped him out, took fair damage
    - vs Moria - helped out, was fodderized, still tried to help against Kuma, too much damage Zoro took him out too
    - vs Vergo - was already damaged from Nami using his body, broke his leg in fight kept going

Long story short he needs this tool to keep him in the game, he is a chef with great speed, off damage and wits. Kind of a glass cannon. This will help immensely

Lol you laying everything out like that certainly didn't do Sanji any favors. Hell I aint even think of half that shit but now, well, thanks for the refresher. Lol

Anyway cool chap I guess, seriously hope Sanji wins this fight. The Big Mom amnesia thing is an interesting plot tool that I have mixed feelings about tbh, granted Oda has laid out the fact she's not mentally all their before but this just seems ridiculously convenient lol

Law knowing so much about Germa was fun too I suppose.

3/5
    Just another Youtuber who likes anime

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Sanji's my boy, but I was half hoping that the raid suit was a ballerina outfit. Would've been a great reunion if/when we see Germa again.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I'm curious to see who wore the stealth suit in the past for the comic to note it. In a chapter with the Raid suit, Page 1's hybrid form, BM's memory situation, my biggest takeaway was the Oniwabunshu. The implications for Raizo and his role in this arc just increased
    Casual: OP is just power levels

Me:

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I don't like the idea 9f him wearing a Raid Suit, but it looks cool on him. And the defensive boost is great. He was already stronger than his brothers without it. With it he's even more so.

Page One looks cool.

I speculated about Big Mom becoming a Strawhat ally years ago. Now it might happen.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

As someone who always disliked Sanji as a fighter, thank god he actually got some good fucking powers. Like im sorry to all the Sanji fans but in the new world, oh boy is he trash. Doffy fingered his butt he couldn't even fight Vergo who got dunked on by Law. He needed this. His main role is a chef where Zoro and Luffy just train to fight 24/7. He needed a boost.

Also, fucking finally we get to see an acient zoan hybrid fight. This dude looks hella badass lots of power. The fight so far has been impressive with a speed and stealth type vs a pure powerhouse. Honestly I've missed the fights with crazy powers and was getting a bit bored just seeing Luffy fight everyone

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

So ... Big Mom has amnesia ? what if she gets hungry , RIP everyone ? lol

when she starts recovering her memory , would she remember even where did mother Caramel go ? would be intresting.

Didn't that suit make the only thing Sanji learned from TS (besides haki) useless ? his moon walk ..
    Last edited by Alibaba Saluja; Feb 1st '19 at 09:46 PM.

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    come on, at least wait to see what changes Franky and the others can make to make it less... just less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post

@bold had me. Solid line. True too.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaXRobin View Post
    Lol you laying everything out like that certainly didn't do Sanji any favors. Hell I aint even think of half that shit but now, well, thanks for the refresher. Lol

Anyway cool chap I guess, seriously hope Sanji wins this fight. The Big Mom amnesia thing is an interesting plot tool that I have mixed feelings about tbh, granted Oda has laid out the fact she's not mentally all their before but this just seems ridiculously convenient lol

Law knowing so much about Germa was fun too I suppose.

3/5
    I like the prospect of Chopper becoming Big Mom's guardian/boss. She'll become the totally-badass-but-doesn't-remember-shit person who has to rely on tiny-but-pretending-to-be-confident chopper. It could be a very, very interesting dynamic. Think the way that She was with Brooke but reversed and cute... but still wrong.

I also really like how Law was somewhere between fanboying and hating on Sanji's stealth black persona. He's a total otaku for that comic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Croc View Post
    Sanji's my boy, but I was half hoping that the raid suit was a ballerina outfit. Would've been a great reunion if/when we see Germa again.
    Right? I was half hoping it was just another copy of Reiju's poison pink outfit
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I'm curious to see who wore the stealth suit in the past for the comic to note it. In a chapter with the Raid suit, Page 1's hybrid form, BM's memory situation, my biggest takeaway was the Oniwabunshu. The implications for Raizo and his role in this arc just increased
    There were some very cool designs there. Some very weird ones too, but Oda always does cool stuff. I look forward to being both under- and overwhelmed by them as the arc unfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I don't like the idea 9f him wearing a Raid Suit, but it looks cool on him. And the defensive boost is great. He was already stronger than his brothers without it. With it he's even more so.
    How about the unexpected boon of him getting his lifelong dream accomplished without having to consume a DF? That's a pretty big deal.
    Page One looks cool.
    Ya, I hate to admit that. Even with his hair cut, his hybrid form was dope.
    I speculated about Big Mom becoming a Strawhat ally years ago. Now it might happen.
    Nah. She's gonna become Chopper's pet for a while and then go wild on Kaido's island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    As someone who always disliked Sanji as a fighter, thank god he actually got some good fucking powers. Like im sorry to all the Sanji fans but in the new world, oh boy is he trash. Doffy fingered his butt he couldn't even fight Vergo who got dunked on by Law. He needed this. His main role is a chef where Zoro and Luffy just train to fight 24/7. He needed a boost.
    Nah nah, Vergo beat law down at least twice, and he was only beaten by law and smoker combined if memory serves. Don't hate on Sanji for losing to arguably the second strongest donquixote pirate. (I'd say pica is prob above him.)
    Also, fucking finally we get to see an acient zoan hybrid fight. This dude looks hella badass lots of power. The fight so far has been impressive with a speed and stealth type vs a pure powerhouse. Honestly I've missed the fights with crazy powers and was getting a bit bored just seeing Luffy fight everyone
    I was just about to say I've been missing luffy. Where is my MC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    So ... Big Mom has amnesia ? what if she gets hungry , RIP everyone ? lol

when she starts recovering her memory , would she remember even where did mother Caramel go ? would be intresting.

Didn't that suit make the only thing Sanji learned from TS (besides haki) useless ? his moon walk ..
    @Underlined is interesting... I didn't consider that.

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast