View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!!

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 6.25%

4 25.00%

3 18.75%

8 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One Piece Chapter 932 Discussion and 933 Predictions

"The Shogun and the Courtesan"

One Piece Chapter 932 Discussion and 933 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 932 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 933

Start reading here @ OPB
    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

I have the hardest time telling Robin and Komurasaki apart.

Orochi looks cool though.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I'd say this is the best set-up chapter I've ever read. I am thinking of Kyoshiro. Where his allegiance actually lies to.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Croc View Post

At least you took your time to recognize them. I couldn't. It happened second time. First was Viola and again Robin.

His silhouette looked small tho. But yeah it was cool. Expectations are increasing by the time.

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Did I spy a special new sword in that very last panel? (Chapters up btw)

And Oda is really coming on strong with the komurasaki = momo's sis. He's basically outright stated it at this point. She looked like she was tearing up at the mention of Momo, the whole daughter of a warrior thing, exhibits c through z. Either that or she's just another clone of robin.

Speaking of robin... did she almost get a feat there? Eluding the elite ninja of wano? I know it's not much, but I'm grateful for a taste. time for more!

Totally not alone, on both accounts. I am glad Orochi is looking cooler. Even his human form looked cooler in those darker, more grim panels before he literally got bitch slapped.

Hydra form has oodles of potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    I'd say this is the best set-up chapter I've ever read. I am thinking of Kyoshiro. Where his allegiance actually lies to.
    To be fair, the setup chapters were the ones before that introduced the komura o-toko and the courtesan and the shogun and gave us a small glimpse of these characters bit by bit by bit. Oda really is a genius when you see how he is peeling back this onion one thin layer at a time. I anticipate being in tears before this is through.

At least you took your time to recognize them. I couldn't. It happened second time. First was Viola and again Robin.

His silhouette looked small tho. But yeah it was cool. Expectations are increasing by the time.
    all aboard the hype train

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Good to see Robin getting some screen time and using her wits to outsmart the ninjas.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 9/27/18)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here for the project and here for the thread (UPDATE 9/9/14)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I hope we get to see Robin, Nami, and Brook fight the ninjas together. Robin needs a proper fight. She hasn't had one since... ever.

Komurasaki was pretty cool this chapter. If she is Momo's sister, I'd be pretty jaded and bitter too.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    archeologist

I do not rally had a hard time in this chapter

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I hope we get to see Robin, Nami, and Brook fight the ninjas together. Robin needs a proper fight. She hasn't had one since... ever.

Komurasaki was pretty cool this chapter. If she is Momo's sister, I'd be pretty jaded and bitter too.
    I am waiting for this in centuries !!!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Dammit, I didn't even know there was a chapter out today. No one alerted me On to the chapter, then.

As soon as Robin got captured, I figured it had to be a clone. No way Oda would damsel-in-distress her this fast, right? Pretty cool move by her, though.

Anywho, this chapter was confusing as fuuuuuck. I couldn't tell people apart, at least not in the smaller panels. Komura and Robin looked very similar, to the point where I thought to myself "Holy shit, Robin's a badass for slapping Orochi!" But alas, it was Komura. Still, it was badass of her, too.

And who the hell is playing the guitar? Was it Komura? Someone else? The speech bubbles were all over the place, too.

Alright, back to the meat of the chapter. What I'm guessing - like everyone else - is that Komura is Momo's sister. But I'm also guessing Kyoshiro decided to protect her for all these years, hence why she works for him, and why he also defended her in this chapter when someone said... something about her. I don't remember.

Now, from Kyoshiro to Kinemon. Why is Orochi hyping his strength? I get that it was 20 years ago, but there certainly had to be more powerful samurai around back then, or else Wano wouldn't have such a reputation, I believe. And as I posted on Discord, if you compare Kinemon to Oden, who defeated Ashura Boy, who's currently far superior to Kinemon, then Kinemon can't have been that strong. Let's not forget that it's only been like a couple of months since they left. Unless there's some power zapping time vortex thing that's happened, I don't get it.

So I'm assuming he's just an awesome general, LEADER OF MEN!

The other possibility is that Kinemon either has a hidden power or is holding back. He can't be holding back, because his arc up until that point would be stupid as hell then. He would've fared far better against Law, probably even beat him, for one. Same goes for hidden power. But if it's something related to Wano or something, sure, fine. Like he can only use his full potential under certain circumstances or whatever.

Don't worry, you're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post

Aye, I think I mentioned it when she was first shown that she might just be scheming to get her way into the castle. Maybe even marry Orochi, then just kill him, so she can take back her country.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Nice to see the crew helping each other. I wonder what Brook is up to in that well..

Luffytaro - Yonkou jail (typical)
    O-Nami - Plotting a robbery (typical)
    Zorojuro - Lost with bumpkins (typical)
    Sangoro - Superkicking Dinomen (typical)
    Usohachi - running from trouble (typical)
    O-Robi - trying to rob shogun (typical)
    Frankosuke - lost a blueprint (typical)
    Choppaemon - found concussed Yonkou (typical)
    Bonekichi - hanging in a shogun well (typical)
    Law-Dono - jaded tired of SH unstoppable shennanegins (typical)

This arc has me super hype. I will miss the days One Piece is over
    *chants*
    TEN MORE YEARS! TEN MORE YEARS!
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Dammit, I didn't even know there was a chapter out today. No one alerted me On to the chapter, then.

As soon as Robin got captured, I figured it had to be a clone. No way Oda would damsel-in-distress her this fast, right? Pretty cool move by her, though.

Anywho, this chapter was confusing as fuuuuuck. I couldn't tell people apart, at least not in the smaller panels. Komura and Robin looked very similar, to the point where I thought to myself "Holy shit, Robin's a badass for slapping Orochi!" But alas, it was Komura. Still, it was badass of her, too.

And who the hell is playing the guitar? Was it Komura? Someone else? The speech bubbles were all over the place, too.

Alright, back to the meat of the chapter. What I'm guessing - like everyone else - is that Komura is Momo's sister. But I'm also guessing Kyoshiro decided to protect her for all these years, hence why she works for him, and why he also defended her in this chapter when someone said... something about her. I don't remember.
    Kyoshiro said that Komurasaki was a flower, not a dog, and that since he, Kyoshiro, is pure, so too are the flowers that grow from his 'water'.

His drawing of the sword at the end though. Was that to defend Komurasaki? He's being hyped as being fairly strong I'd say. Maybe someone for Zoro to clobber later on?

Now, from Kyoshiro to Kinemon. Why is Orochi hyping his strength? I get that it was 20 years ago, but there certainly had to be more powerful samurai around back then, or else Wano wouldn't have such a reputation, I believe. And as I posted on Discord, if you compare Kinemon to Oden, who defeated Ashura Boy, who's currently far superior to Kinemon, then Kinemon can't have been that strong. Let's not forget that it's only been like a couple of months since they left. Unless there's some power zapping time vortex thing that's happened, I don't get it.

So I'm assuming he's just an awesome general, LEADER OF MEN!

The other possibility is that Kinemon either has a hidden power or is holding back. He can't be holding back, because his arc up until that point would be stupid as hell then. He would've fared far better against Law, probably even beat him, for one. Same goes for hidden power. But if it's something related to Wano or something, sure, fine. Like he can only use his full potential under certain circumstances or whatever.
    It's possible that Kinemon was holding back, but nothing seen from him thus far indicates that he's especially impressive. He seems Franky level to me, maybe a little stronger. Doflamingo kicked him away like nothing, and Law dispatched him with ease as well. Granted, both Doffy and Law are very strong, but still.

Aye, I think I mentioned it when she was first shown that she might just be scheming to get her way into the castle. Maybe even marry Orochi, then just kill him, so she can take back her country.
    I hope so. I'd like for her to be the one to avenge the family, since she's the one who has had to live through this whole horrible experience.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast