Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 288
  1. #241
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,363
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,669
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Funny thing was Cap gave Dora a town read basically off of meta and even linked to another mafia game saying "this is how DT wolfs".
    I dunno if he was blinded by his meta read..but DP 1 saying your scumbud is your strongest TR is a risky move.




  2. #242
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,363
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,669
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post

    As mentioned last phase, I could see Cap joining the Dora lynch to get cred and earn the cred.
    Although cred is nice I meant this

    As mentioned last phase, I could see Cap joining the Dora lynch to get cred and earn the kill.




  3. #243
    Going Merry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mauritius Island
    Posts
    48,769
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    11,876
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts engineer


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Murphy View Post
    also nice attempt at trying to pass off me sussing you for a day straight for legit reasons as "OMGUS"
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Murphy View Post
    uhhhhhhh

    I literally just quoted me saying your stuff earlier about how you were trying to convince people to vote actives in order to open up an easy hammer opportunity is wolfy as fuck right after

    like it's there

    scroll up

    so is my question on your ZXL read and why
    I can't find the quote or even the original post pre-dp3. The more I look into your posts, the more contradictions I see...

    Please show me the post pre-dp3 where you suspected Laboon.

  4. #244
    Going Merry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mauritius Island
    Posts
    48,769
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    11,876
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts engineer


    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Wellity wellity wellity.

    As mentioned last phase, I could see Cap joining the Dora lynch to get cred and earn the cred. Would be a good way to blend. BUT as you said the same could be said of...the same could be said of you GM.
    You admited to being around last phase, yet you watched rather than taking part in any of the discussion that was going on. Perhaps read my idea of killing Dora to blend and rolled with it. He was dead weight anyway and managed to get a fair amount of suss DP 1.

    That being said...you started the Dora wagon. It was after Zoro said he wanted to wait to see what happens with Dora and just after I said I think Dora was scum...I dunno if you would do that as a scumlord. Start a wagon on your homie. Perhaps in the QT during Dora's brief appearence he told you to take him out for cred hmm.

    Cap came on to the wagon late. Saw you and zoro had votes on Dora, went after me then stopped and joined in - I think trying to make me look bad for being the one without a vote on Dora with his "won't make EoD" post. I think it was obvious enough Dora was one of my scum reads. He continues to be active for solid chunks of time after that post so I dunno. AtE?

    Has a blow out with Zoro like he did with me, but keeps referencing me to paint me red I am assuming setting up for this phase.
    He posts a lot of "if I was wolf would I do this?" hard WIFOM lol. Why would you not do it so you could say would I do this?

    Its tough stuff, I don't TR either of you lol.
    Fair enough, just watching without participating is kinda scummy lol. Captain Murphy also mentioned something like that.
    Thing is, while at work and on mobile, I can't post too much. If I do, it will be straight-forward responses instead of analysis because I tend to not be focused and mess everything up.
    I like to sit calmly in front of a computer as it allows me to go single out all the posts by someone and analyze them, and multi-quote when building my posts, etc... which is what I am doing now.

    The dora wagon; I started it after I thought some info slipped from Gir. Like, I thought he must love his game and wouldn't want to end it with a modkill. Meaning there was a big chance Dora was scum and his death wouldn't put us at lylo. Hence why Gir didn't straight-up modkill him. That was my main reasoning for voting Dora and Captain Murphy even said this was a disgusting thing to do.

  5. #245
    Going Merry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mauritius Island
    Posts
    48,769
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    11,876
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts engineer


    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Funny thing was Cap gave Dora a town read basically off of meta and even linked to another mafia game saying "this is how DT wolfs".
    I dunno if he was blinded by his meta read..but DP 1 saying your scumbud is your strongest TR is a risky move.
    When he linked to another game, he was saying something about his inactivity being NAI. The town read was earlier and based on Dora's posts which I quoted.

  6. #246
    Going Merry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mauritius Island
    Posts
    48,769
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    11,876
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts engineer


    Btw @Laboon, saying you and ZXL suspected Dora first is only a matter of timezone. Dora posted around 01:30 AM, ZXL posted around 02:40 AM, you posted around 03:50 (about tumbleweed) and later at 05:20 when asked about your reads. It was around that time that I woke up, read the thread and told Captain Murphy these developments were why it was worth it to wait for subs before voting. I used the BM emoticon because I thought the ZXL posts would show above mine and only then noticed your 05:20 post. Notice the time difference between our posts is only 1 minute, so no, I didn't go after Dora after you and ZXL said you suspected him. I was busy writing my reply at the same time as you and posted only 1 minute later with different reasoning.

  7. #247
    Going Merry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mauritius Island
    Posts
    48,769
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    11,876
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts engineer


    Gonna get off the computer for now and start the day. Taking the wife to the doctor and then going to the beach, so I'll be on my phone until I get back home. So you might see me in lurking mode again, only logging in a minute here and there to see where the game is going.

    Anyway, waiting on Captain Murphy to reply to me before finalizing my vote.

  8. #248
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,363
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,669
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Going Merry View Post
    Fair enough, just watching without participating is kinda scummy lol. Captain Murphy also mentioned something like that.
    Thing is, while at work and on mobile, I can't post too much. If I do, it will be straight-forward responses instead of analysis because I tend to not be focused and mess everything up.
    I like to sit calmly in front of a computer as it allows me to go single out all the posts by someone and analyze them, and multi-quote when building my posts, etc... which is what I am doing now.

    The dora wagon; I started it after I thought some info slipped from Gir. Like, I thought he must love his game and wouldn't want to end it with a modkill. Meaning there was a big chance Dora was scum and his death wouldn't put us at lylo. Hence why Gir didn't straight-up modkill him. That was my main reasoning for voting Dora and Captain Murphy even said this was a disgusting thing to do.
    Meh I think part of the game is using all information available to scumget. That includes mod posts. A part of my scum read on Dora was him not reading the original post and talking numbers of town v scum.

    That being said, I think Dora was gonna get subbed first then modkilled if no sub was available. Eli was subbed first because Dora made a very brief return then went away again. Assume Gir was hopeful he would come back. He did not.

    Ah right yep. I see it, straight after Dora spams useless posts Cap says Dora is his 100% TR lol
    And my thoughts of Cap having a read on Dora based off meta is wrong and instead he is defending Dora trying to sway our scum reads away because his play still wasn't NAI.
    There are also posts of Cap bringing him up when he wasn't mentioned (when talking to Prada).

    He just feels so scummy so i'm torn between is it real or too good to be true haha




  9. #249
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,363
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,669
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Going Merry View Post
    Btw @Laboon, saying you and ZXL suspected Dora first is only a matter of timezone. Dora posted around 01:30 AM, ZXL posted around 02:40 AM, you posted around 03:50 (about tumbleweed) and later at 05:20 when asked about your reads. It was around that time that I woke up, read the thread and told Captain Murphy these developments were why it was worth it to wait for subs before voting. I used the BM emoticon because I thought the ZXL posts would show above mine and only then noticed your 05:20 post. Notice the time difference between our posts is only 1 minute, so no, I didn't go after Dora after you and ZXL said you suspected him. I was busy writing my reply at the same time as you and posted only 1 minute later with different reasoning.
    Ah truth.
    Though my stance on Dora DP 1 would of made it a safe bet I'd be down for the lynch. Either way the more we analyse Cap's posts the more scumread I get.




  10. #250
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,363
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,669
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Murphy View Post
    not participating like that is pretty NAI, I've seen the man play and he's not a lurker as a wolf
    This is the part I was remembering. He was defending Dora based on meta suggesting that Dora is town because he doesn't lurk as a wolf.




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •