View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 8.33%

4 33.33%

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 934 Discussion and 935 Predictions

"Hyougoro the Flower"

One Piece Chapter 934 Discussion and 935 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 934 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 935

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

Overhaul  (Mar 8th '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Katakuri Pirates when?

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I hope we will see Queen's power next chapter, maybe he will fight Luffy somehow
    So that little oldman is former boss yakuza eh? didnt see that coming
    I think Kidd is still around the prison
    Big Moms looks better with that hair style, the skinny BM will be even better, but i still hate "amnesia" thing in a manga, too convenient
    like everyone already predict, Zoro (or Zoro's teacher?) is probably from Wano
    i love the comedy, Sanji, bath house and raid suit

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

First things first ... Zoro is Komurasaki's long lost brother? both sport green hair

Secondly, Big Mom vs Queen incoming? that'd be a treat.

Nice to see Smoothie sticking up to her mom. And talking about that, Big Mom looks a lot more ... friendly in this state. She is like a kid even in this state. I wonder how dangerous that could turn out to be.

Hope the Big Mom pirates manage to deal with King somehow. Would be disappointing if they couldn't, but they only have one Commander on board anyway.

Plus, could Oda be hinting at BM pirates becoming temporary Luffy allies like WB pirates are? In the future, maybe? What if Big Mom quits being a Yonko?

Or she might even "forgive" the Straw Hats after she regains her memory, since they're "helping" her now.

Luffy obviously didn't break out of jail like Kidd because he's looking out for the old man. Good old Luffy. Think he might wanna do a big scale prison break like the good old days.

Awesome to see how much info Robin got. And apparently Orochi is still fine, as expected. Still doubt Komurasaki is truly dead. Probably a ruse made by Kyoshiro so that she can fake being dead and lay low for some time, to protect her from Orochi.

Looks like Sanji vs Page One either ended with Sanji winning, or going away after dealing with Page One. Think Sanji will perv on the women's bathroom and find Nami and Robin... or maybe the old fat ninja lady and be forever traumatized

As for the last page. Queen... wonder what DF he will have. Scorpion? One of his henchmen already has the Scorpion smile.
    But since Queen's hair looks like a Scorpion's tail, and Oda gave hints for Jack with the tusks and for King with the wings ... maybe a chimera? Mythical Zoan Chymera?

I would dig if it's a Scorpion DF and it ends up being Sanji's opponent. It would be two things Sanji hates (and fears) the most:
    - bugs (techincally not, but close enough)
    - okamas

Or maybe it's an Ancient Dino. The hair could hint towards a dinosaur with a tail, like Stegossaurus or Ankilossaurus.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Ugh, what's with the Zoro hint? He's not actually going to be from Wano, is he?

I'm surprised Oda had Kid escape and not show it. And Luffy is still there? Weird. I thought we would see the two of them interact much more. Maybe Kid is hiding in the prison, and faking the escape?

Nice to see Robin's spying bore some fruit.

I'm guessing Katakuri is back in Totland, guarding it. Perospero is the best.

Excited to see Queen fight.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Ugh, what's with the Zoro hint? He's not actually going to be from Wano, is he?

I'm surprised Oda had Kid escape and not show it. And Luffy is still there? Weird. I thought we would see the two of them interact much more. Maybe Kid is hiding in the prison, and faking the escape?

Nice to see Robin's spying bore some fruit.

I'm guessing Katakuri is back in Totland, guarding it. Perospero is the best.

Excited to see Queen fight.
    Think Kidd and Luffy are trying to bait some bigshots to go to the prison by faking Kidd's escape?

Does that mean Kidd and Luffy vs Queen?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Queen vs Kid pls. I want luffy to have helped him escape, and i want him to feel guilty, come back and just proceed to have a good ol one on one fight. I want to see people other than Luffy fight and im still upset about not seeing Page One vs Sanji

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Think Kidd and Luffy are trying to bait some bigshots to go to the prison by faking Kidd's escape?

Does that mean Kidd and Luffy vs Queen?
    That was my theory. That since Queen runs the prison, they would fight him together.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    That was my theory. That since Queen runs the prison, they would fight him together.
    That would be dope. Devil Fruitless? Or maybe Rayzo will be able to steal the keys for them to tag team Queen.

Altho it's likely that Big Mom's arrival would help them, but that makes me curious on how Oda will handle it.

On one hand, if Big Mom does not handle Queen's ass it makes her look bad ... unless amnesia nerfed that, which would be lame too.
    On the other, if Queen's handled easily then that's one less commander for the alliance to deal with, and since the fanbase might want to see the alliance dealing with the commanders, it would be lame too.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    That would be dope. Devil Fruitless? Or maybe Rayzo will be able to steal the keys for them to tag team Queen.

Altho it's likely that Big Mom's arrival would help them, but that makes me curious on how Oda will handle it.

On one hand, if Big Mom does not handle Queen's ass it makes her look bad ... unless amnesia nerfed that, which would be lame too.
    On the other, if Queen's handled easily then that's one less commander for the alliance to deal with, and since the fanbase might want to see the alliance dealing with the commanders, it would be lame too.
    Luffy and Kid wouldn't stand a chance without Fruits. They'd need to get them off.

If Big Mom shows up, she'll destroy Queen. I think Oda can make it look believable. Have Queen smack her around and Big Mom not remember how to fight properly, and then when she gets hit hard and takes some damage, she goes into a rage and destroys him.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast