View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll

1 4.55%

0 0%

1 4.55%

5 22.73%

15 68.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 935 Discussion and 936 Predictions

"Queen"

One Piece Chapter 935 Discussion and 936 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 935 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 936

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Mar 8th '19), Gir  (Mar 8th '19), Joseph Joestar  (Mar 8th '19), Overhaul  (Mar 8th '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I hope Kid shows up soon

Anyways looks like we are either going to have Luffy vs Queen or this new samurai man fight him. I don't think it will be a conclusive drawn out fight because if it is Kadio would just come and capture them all. I am expecting to see some type of diversion or small skirmish.

Also I really don't like how these artificial zoan's look. They are fucking trash why not just try to get the normal fruits? Like sure most are probably taken but it doesn't look like most of these fruits increase anyone's power by much

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    I hope Kid shows up soon

Anyways looks like we are either going to have Luffy vs Queen or this new samurai man fight him. I don't think it will be a conclusive drawn out fight because if it is Kadio would just come and capture them all. I am expecting to see some type of diversion or small skirmish.

Also I really don't like how these artificial zoan's look. They are fucking trash why not just try to get the normal fruits? Like sure most are probably taken but it doesn't look like most of these fruits increase anyone's power by much
    Maybe it's hard to get hands on the normal Zoans, and even if they got their hands on them, would they be enough for Kaido's army?

The "beauty" of the artificial Zoan's is that they can make them, they don't need to find them, and even the weakest grunt can get some more power which can make them stronger and give them special abilities, which is an advantage over other armies populated with normal people.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Maybe it's hard to get hands on the normal Zoans, and even if they got their hands on them, would they be enough for Kaido's army?

The "beauty" of the artificial Zoan's is that they can make them, they don't need to find them, and even the weakest grunt can get some more power which can make them stronger and give them special abilities, which is an advantage over other armies populated with normal people.
    I mean just in the alabasta saga they had the Chopper's fruit with the Ox fruit, Pell and the other guard with the falcon and jackle fruits, The Mole woman and Mr. 4's gun which had the dog fruit. That's 5 zoans that would be easy to get just send like Jack back to paradise to kill some zoan users and im sure he could have bagged at least a dozen or so which would be enough for at least a good number of the headliners. Maybe grabbing a few more in the new world

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

I mean just in the alabasta saga they had the Chopper's fruit with the Ox fruit, Pell and the other guard with the falcon and jackle fruits, The Mole woman and Mr. 4's gun which had the dog fruit. That's 5 zoans that would be easy to get just send like Jack back to paradise to kill some zoan users and im sure he could have bagged at least a dozen or so which would be enough for at least a good number of the headliners. Maybe grabbing a few more in the new world
    But they may not know the Blackbeard Pirates way of obtaining Devil Fruits.

And what if their top headliners all get the good zoans, while the ... pleasures? Was that the name? Get the smiles?

Anyway, must be much easier to obtain a smile than obtaining a good zoan, specially since they don't have a recipe for that and maybe all the good ones are taken already by some members of the Kaido Pirates?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    But they may not know the Blackbeard Pirates way of obtaining Devil Fruits.

And what if their top headliners all get the good zoans, while the ... pleasures? Was that the name? Get the smiles?

Anyway, must be much easier to obtain a smile than obtaining a good zoan, specially since they don't have a recipe for that and maybe all the good ones are taken already by some members of the Kaido Pirates?
    Idk man i feel like there are a lot of zoan fruits. I wish we could get like a number of devil fruits out there in the world.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Queen's gag made the chapter for me.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

the chapter feels so shot, but Queens reaction worth 5/5

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

I would like to see that ugly face get beaten by Luffy with handcuffs on....His bounty it is ridiculous...

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Queen is great, wasn't expecting him to be this fun dude lol.

That's the point tho. They are artificial, made by Caesar, the dude who makes kids his test subjects. They are awful but Kaido doesn't care, all he wants is an all beasts army. I doubt they have a say in the matter really.

Quote Originally Posted by marriiuuss View Post
    I would like to see that ugly face get beaten by Luffy with handcuffs on....His bounty it is ridiculous...
    No way that'll happen. And is his bounty ridiculously high or low?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast