View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll

1 4.55%

0 0%

1 4.55%

5 22.73%

15 68.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    I hope Kid shows up soon

Anyways looks like we are either going to have Luffy vs Queen or this new samurai man fight him. I don't think it will be a conclusive drawn out fight because if it is Kadio would just come and capture them all. I am expecting to see some type of diversion or small skirmish.

Also I really don't like how these artificial zoan's look. They are fucking trash why not just try to get the normal fruits? Like sure most are probably taken but it doesn't look like most of these fruits increase anyone's power by much
    Maybe it's hard to get hands on the normal Zoans, and even if they got their hands on them, would they be enough for Kaido's army?

The "beauty" of the artificial Zoan's is that they can make them, they don't need to find them, and even the weakest grunt can get some more power which can make them stronger and give them special abilities, which is an advantage over other armies populated with normal people.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Maybe it's hard to get hands on the normal Zoans, and even if they got their hands on them, would they be enough for Kaido's army?

The "beauty" of the artificial Zoan's is that they can make them, they don't need to find them, and even the weakest grunt can get some more power which can make them stronger and give them special abilities, which is an advantage over other armies populated with normal people.
    I mean just in the alabasta saga they had the Chopper's fruit with the Ox fruit, Pell and the other guard with the falcon and jackle fruits, The Mole woman and Mr. 4's gun which had the dog fruit. That's 5 zoans that would be easy to get just send like Jack back to paradise to kill some zoan users and im sure he could have bagged at least a dozen or so which would be enough for at least a good number of the headliners. Maybe grabbing a few more in the new world

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Feeling pretty hyped, gotta say. Raizo pulling through with the ninja skillz is impressive, he never ceases to surprise me with how he's actually a ninja despite his ridiculous design.

Queen looks VERY promising. I didn't think I'd have much hope for him based off his design, but I think he can actually be pretty badass. Can't wait to see how he fights. I doubt he actually uses that sword at his side.

Young Hyogoro looked pretty damn awesome.

deeply underrated comment right here.
    Lol not sure who’s a wrestling fan around this forum but I immediately picked up what was going on lol

For those who don’t know about that wrestler his stage name was “Brody’s Clay”

Every event he came out dancing with two individuals at his side and they called him “Funky” as he danced to “Funky Music”. The song was called “Somebody’s calling my MAMA” and when introduced the ring announcer bills him from

“Planet Funk” and his other nickname was Funk-a-Saurus as in a DINOSAUR. This ties in to Queen’s fruit being some type of dinosaur fruit

So this wrestler’s theme song ‘somebody’s calling my MAMA as in Big Mom or the mama chanter ship could all be linked to the story

Outside of his wrestling career his was once famous rapper Snoop Dogg’s bodyguard.

He also came out and danced as if he was a T-Rex sometimes
    Last edited by Jamal Henderson; Mar 12th '19 at 10:37 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

I mean just in the alabasta saga they had the Chopper's fruit with the Ox fruit, Pell and the other guard with the falcon and jackle fruits, The Mole woman and Mr. 4's gun which had the dog fruit. That's 5 zoans that would be easy to get just send like Jack back to paradise to kill some zoan users and im sure he could have bagged at least a dozen or so which would be enough for at least a good number of the headliners. Maybe grabbing a few more in the new world
    But they may not know the Blackbeard Pirates way of obtaining Devil Fruits.

And what if their top headliners all get the good zoans, while the ... pleasures? Was that the name? Get the smiles?

Anyway, must be much easier to obtain a smile than obtaining a good zoan, specially since they don't have a recipe for that and maybe all the good ones are taken already by some members of the Kaido Pirates?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    But they may not know the Blackbeard Pirates way of obtaining Devil Fruits.

And what if their top headliners all get the good zoans, while the ... pleasures? Was that the name? Get the smiles?

Anyway, must be much easier to obtain a smile than obtaining a good zoan, specially since they don't have a recipe for that and maybe all the good ones are taken already by some members of the Kaido Pirates?
    Idk man i feel like there are a lot of zoan fruits. I wish we could get like a number of devil fruits out there in the world.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Idk man i feel like there are a lot of zoan fruits. I wish we could get like a number of devil fruits out there in the world.
    Vegapunk knows!!!
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

SMILE fruits are pretty weak, but it's pretty clear Kaido's crew also boasts pure Zoans, and they are the strongest members of the crew.

SMILE just provides a quick and neat boost to the regular grunts of the crew, allowing them to power up with minimal effort and little training. They are easy to obtain as well.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I would say smilees are a mixed bag. Some are useless, but others are fairly useful(for fodder especially) Having Wolf hands, or goat horns, as well as running super fast as a gazelle, are all generally gains. Sentient elephant/lion belly, not so much.

Really interesting development about haki with Seastone cuffs(at least with a DF)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I would say smilees are a mixed bag. Some are useless, but others are fairly useful(for fodder especially) Having Wolf hands, or goat horns, as well as running super fast as a gazelle, are all generally gains. Sentient elephant/lion belly, not so much.

Really interesting development about haki with Seastone cuffs(at least with a DF)
    I would make a case for having a belly that shoots fire (lion belly) or projectiles (elephant belly) as a very good powerup.

Imagine you getting in a tie with someone,holding each other back with your arms, and then you shoot something through your belly that sends them flying?

Yeah, the seastone thing ... since it weakens the user, maybe that's why Luffy's haki is not as strong? Since he's being weared down by the seastone?
    There's a case to be made that even underwater, Luffy was being handicapped and weakened every time he got in contact with it. He even comments on it when he uses Elephant Gun on Surume iirc, altho he did use haki.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Chapter's out!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123