View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    1 4.55%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    1 4.55%
  • 4

    5 22.73%
  • 5

    15 68.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,976
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    4,628
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    I hope Kid shows up soon

    Anyways looks like we are either going to have Luffy vs Queen or this new samurai man fight him. I don't think it will be a conclusive drawn out fight because if it is Kadio would just come and capture them all. I am expecting to see some type of diversion or small skirmish.

    Also I really don't like how these artificial zoan's look. They are fucking trash why not just try to get the normal fruits? Like sure most are probably taken but it doesn't look like most of these fruits increase anyone's power by much
    Maybe it's hard to get hands on the normal Zoans, and even if they got their hands on them, would they be enough for Kaido's army?

    The "beauty" of the artificial Zoan's is that they can make them, they don't need to find them, and even the weakest grunt can get some more power which can make them stronger and give them special abilities, which is an advantage over other armies populated with normal people.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  2. #22
    Joseph Joestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    36,027
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    3,052
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman thief


    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Maybe it's hard to get hands on the normal Zoans, and even if they got their hands on them, would they be enough for Kaido's army?

    The "beauty" of the artificial Zoan's is that they can make them, they don't need to find them, and even the weakest grunt can get some more power which can make them stronger and give them special abilities, which is an advantage over other armies populated with normal people.
    I mean just in the alabasta saga they had the Chopper's fruit with the Ox fruit, Pell and the other guard with the falcon and jackle fruits, The Mole woman and Mr. 4's gun which had the dog fruit. That's 5 zoans that would be easy to get just send like Jack back to paradise to kill some zoan users and im sure he could have bagged at least a dozen or so which would be enough for at least a good number of the headliners. Maybe grabbing a few more in the new world

    Spoiler!

  3. #23
    Royal Nation Jamal Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    3,358
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    12,288
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman


    Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Feeling pretty hyped, gotta say. Raizo pulling through with the ninja skillz is impressive, he never ceases to surprise me with how he's actually a ninja despite his ridiculous design.

    Queen looks VERY promising. I didn't think I'd have much hope for him based off his design, but I think he can actually be pretty badass. Can't wait to see how he fights. I doubt he actually uses that sword at his side.

    Young Hyogoro looked pretty damn awesome.



    deeply underrated comment right here.
    Lol not sure who’s a wrestling fan around this forum but I immediately picked up what was going on lol

    For those who don’t know about that wrestler his stage name was “Brody’s Clay”

    Every event he came out dancing with two individuals at his side and they called him “Funky” as he danced to “Funky Music”. The song was called “Somebody’s calling my MAMA” and when introduced the ring announcer bills him from

    “Planet Funk” and his other nickname was Funk-a-Saurus as in a DINOSAUR. This ties in to Queen’s fruit being some type of dinosaur fruit

    So this wrestler’s theme song ‘somebody’s calling my MAMA as in Big Mom or the mama chanter ship could all be linked to the story


    Outside of his wrestling career his was once famous rapper Snoop Dogg’s bodyguard.

    He also came out and danced as if he was a T-Rex sometimes
    Last edited by Jamal Henderson; Mar 12th '19 at 10:37 AM.



  4. #24
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,976
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    4,628
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    I mean just in the alabasta saga they had the Chopper's fruit with the Ox fruit, Pell and the other guard with the falcon and jackle fruits, The Mole woman and Mr. 4's gun which had the dog fruit. That's 5 zoans that would be easy to get just send like Jack back to paradise to kill some zoan users and im sure he could have bagged at least a dozen or so which would be enough for at least a good number of the headliners. Maybe grabbing a few more in the new world
    But they may not know the Blackbeard Pirates way of obtaining Devil Fruits.

    And what if their top headliners all get the good zoans, while the ... pleasures? Was that the name? Get the smiles?

    Anyway, must be much easier to obtain a smile than obtaining a good zoan, specially since they don't have a recipe for that and maybe all the good ones are taken already by some members of the Kaido Pirates?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  5. #25
    Joseph Joestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    36,027
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    3,052
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman thief


    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    But they may not know the Blackbeard Pirates way of obtaining Devil Fruits.

    And what if their top headliners all get the good zoans, while the ... pleasures? Was that the name? Get the smiles?

    Anyway, must be much easier to obtain a smile than obtaining a good zoan, specially since they don't have a recipe for that and maybe all the good ones are taken already by some members of the Kaido Pirates?
    Idk man i feel like there are a lot of zoan fruits. I wish we could get like a number of devil fruits out there in the world.

    Spoiler!

  6. #26
    Not Infecfecfecfected Jam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    642
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    6,447
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin navigator


    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Idk man i feel like there are a lot of zoan fruits. I wish we could get like a number of devil fruits out there in the world.
    Vegapunk knows!!!
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

  7. #27
    BTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,394
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    4,130
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts navigator


    SMILE fruits are pretty weak, but it's pretty clear Kaido's crew also boasts pure Zoans, and they are the strongest members of the crew.

    SMILE just provides a quick and neat boost to the regular grunts of the crew, allowing them to power up with minimal effort and little training. They are easy to obtain as well.

    Still the Hero.

    "Ideas Never Die..."

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    72
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,072
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    I would say smilees are a mixed bag. Some are useless, but others are fairly useful(for fodder especially) Having Wolf hands, or goat horns, as well as running super fast as a gazelle, are all generally gains. Sentient elephant/lion belly, not so much.

    Really interesting development about haki with Seastone cuffs(at least with a DF)

  9. #29
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,976
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    4,628
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I would say smilees are a mixed bag. Some are useless, but others are fairly useful(for fodder especially) Having Wolf hands, or goat horns, as well as running super fast as a gazelle, are all generally gains. Sentient elephant/lion belly, not so much.

    Really interesting development about haki with Seastone cuffs(at least with a DF)
    I would make a case for having a belly that shoots fire (lion belly) or projectiles (elephant belly) as a very good powerup.

    Imagine you getting in a tie with someone,holding each other back with your arms, and then you shoot something through your belly that sends them flying?



    Yeah, the seastone thing ... since it weakens the user, maybe that's why Luffy's haki is not as strong? Since he's being weared down by the seastone?
    There's a case to be made that even underwater, Luffy was being handicapped and weakened every time he got in contact with it. He even comments on it when he uses Elephant Gun on Surume iirc, altho he did use haki.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  10. #30
    FireAngeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DreamZ
    Posts
    2,619
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    8,805
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Chapter's out!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •