View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

5 27.78%

13 72.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by gerakilykos View Post
    At last some action
    The funny thing is that this is still setting up even bigger action in the next chapters:

luffy vs queen sumo showdown
    sanji vs drake/hawkins
    zoro vs giant sword-hoarder-dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Gujiss View Post
    the Happiness Punch is Back!!! even Drake cant handle that lol,
    actually i expecting some Sanji vs Drake action from the spoiler, maybe in the future,
    I like how Robin casually ready for battle 2 Supernovas,
    new mysterious character again eh
    5/5
    Sanji v drake would be great, but it would be especially great if the fight got broken up because they both got nosebleeds because of some random sexiness from nami or someone. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a proper fight for sanji with a supernova, but now that oda has introduced this characteristic for drake, it would be a total missed opportunity if he didn't bring it up for both of them simultaneously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    So yea, this chapter was fantastic. Funny, charming, cute, momentous, inspiring. Good times great arc!

Buff Luffy is the best Luffy
    Happiness punch is OP
    Drake and Hawkins fawning over Sanji suit rather than Nami was awesome
    Luffy is just too comedic
    Raizo is just too comedic

I am frothing at the mouth for more! Send moar one piece! MOAR ONE PIECE
    agreed, and I didn't realize just how funny this chapter was til I reread it. There was too much other, epic setup stuff going on to truly appreciate the comedic gold oda dropped in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Naked Nami is as good as Luffy's conqueror haki.

Wait, no ....
    It's better! It even disabled Hawkins and Drake! I may have to move Nami to Upper Top Tier now

Drake fanboying over Sanji was cool. He went after him instead of Page One, this further hints Page One has been extinct.

Zoro finally getting in some action. And he will gather weapons for the alliance, so he'll make his part. Along with possibly recruiting samurais.

Will Law rescue his nakama? Will Sanji help him?
    Who is the jail guy laughing with "Kapapapapa"? Could he be a Kappa?

5 / 5 chapter
    Nami is officially in the monster Trio. Sorry, Sanji. You lose, you get bumped down to the mid-tier. It's a good thing robin didn't get naked too or else he might've been bumped down to the weakling trio.

And seriously, why is no one freaking out about Bepo?!! SOMEONE SAVE THE BEAR!
    Quote Originally Posted by shinjojin View Post
    Honestly, this chapter feels kinda average to me for some reason. Luckily, we are about to get some Zoro action in the next chapter (at least I hope).
    Silliness! Average?!?!? We got:

a) aokiji cover chapter
    b) luffy is freed from his seastone cuffs
    c) some silly contrived scenario where luffy gets to sumo fight again
    d) more panels with queen, who I am quickly becoming a fan of. I wonder if he is a pure sumo wrestler? He probably has some kind of tech help given all the times we've seen him tinkering with gadgets, but I also wonder about a DF ability.
    e) drake and hawkins joining the likes of Law and fanboying over sanji's new threads
    f) SANJI SAW NAMI NAKED
    g) drake has sanji's same weakness for the ladies
    h) mysterious new giant guy with an arsenal of (presumably legendary) weapons for zoro to fight
    i) not even a break next week
    j) SANJI SAW NAMI NAKED AND DIDN'T EVEN DIE

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Given that it was just Hawkins and Drake, that must mean that Page One was defeated, otherwise he'd still be looking with them.

Drake's random weakness to women will probably come up again. They have the Heart Pirates captured, which means we're probably going to get Law and Sanji vs Drake and Hawkins.
    Just wanted to say i approve of the avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    Oda hiding Kawamatsu's face that much makes me think that this theory that he is Neko and Inu's 3rd mink friend and the reason they fought may be true.
    Not sure I know this theory

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    it basically started from this [IMG]CUsers\usr\Desktop\Capture.PNG[/IMG]

some people thought that Oda was hinting the existance of a third "big mink" by hiding who was next to Neko and Ino here and started some theories about him.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

it basically started from this

some people thought that Oda was hinting the existance of a third "big mink" by hiding who was next to Neko and Ino here and started some theories about him.

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

it basically started from this

Hmmm, interesting. Could be. I think the spitting thing fits in line with an animal, but I am trying to think of what kind of animals spit very well? (Giraffes? Llamas?) And if so, how does that kind of animal fit in line with the perfect relationship we have right now with cat and dog? And does the name Kawamatsu have the same overt animal name schema that other mink characters have had? Inuarashi (inu = dog), nekomamushi (neko = cat), carrot (rabbits love carrots), hell, even sicilian's name has 'shishi' in it, which I am pretty sure means lion. Granted, the name thing isn't a steadfast rule (Wanda, pedro, bepo, pekoms, etc.), but oda does really seem to like his animal name puns.

A third animal kind of throws of that perfect dichotomy imo, but it's totally possible.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Are we sure Drake fawned over women here? It is a mixed sex bathroom. He did say it's not the FEMALE body that he's weak to.

Kawamatsu is obviously a Rat mink with gigantism :P

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Oda taking thinks into the next level

Anyway, nice chapter. Pretty disappointed by Drake tbh. Didn't see him as a weak minded guy. The gag should be used only on fodders and Sanji imo (yes, Sanji = fodder )

Apparently we got a snitch in the group. Wonder who could it be.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Hmmm, interesting. Could be. I think the spitting thing fits in line with an animal, but I am trying to think of what kind of animals spit very well? (Giraffes? Llamas?) And if so, how does that kind of animal fit in line with the perfect relationship we have right now with cat and dog? And does the name Kawamatsu have the same overt animal name schema that other mink characters have had? Inuarashi (inu = dog), nekomamushi (neko = cat), carrot (rabbits love carrots), hell, even sicilian's name has 'shishi' in it, which I am pretty sure means lion. Granted, the name thing isn't a steadfast rule (Wanda, pedro, bepo, pekoms, etc.), but oda does really seem to like his animal name puns.

A third animal kind of throws of that perfect dichotomy imo, but it's totally possible.
    Well , in this theory I read , they explained the name KawaMatsu as Kawa = river , Matsu=Pine and the Bear feeds on various thing amongst them fish (without eating the bones) and pine cones.

The theory also says that he may be the reason why Neko and Inu fought because in their way to Oden's castle when Kaido was attacking it they may have left him behind for some reason.

but now after this last chapter there is a different theory saying that he is just someone with a Kappa devil fruit wich could also be true.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Well , in this theory I read , they explained the name KawaMatsu as Kawa = river , Matsu=Pine and the Bear feeds on various thing amongst them fish (without eating the bones) and pine cones.

The theory also says that he may be the reason why Neko and Inu fought because in their way to Oden's castle when Kaido was attacking it they may have left him behind for some reason.

but now after this last chapter there is a different theory saying that he is just someone with a Kappa devil fruit wich could also be true.
    Could still be a mink with a DF power.

Otter are aquatic creatures (like Kappas) and are furry as well like in that panel.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Just wanted to say i approve of the avatar
    You know me, I always love the most outrageous and foppish villain characters in each arc (Diamante, Perospero, now Queen).

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Spoilers out.