Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Who do you think snitched?

We learned that Bepo and the rest were captured. Coincidentally, Kaido's crew know about the crescent moon tattoo. Look at what Law told the SH.

Suspicious...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blast For This Useful Post:

Jamal Henderson  (Mar 17th '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Chopper is safe with Big Mom.
    Luffy is in jail and ... doesn't know shit about anything
    Zoro is safe and sound too.

Franky is the last one we've seen with Usopp, and we don't know where they are now. Could they have been captured?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Asking the real questions!!

There is a mink that has been snitching for awhile! Someone who told Jack about Raizou, who is telling the Beast Pirates about the insurrection. I wonder who!!! Could be a DF power too, attached to the mink so not an intentional snitch??
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Kyoshiro saw that note from Komurasaki and notified the Beasts Pirates

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    Good call. But then the theory about Kyoshiro being one of the red scabbards loses credit ... unless he betrayed them, or is playing a double agent

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Good call. But then the theory about Kyoshiro being one of the red scabbards loses credit ... unless he betrayed them, or is playing a double agent
    he’s not one of the red scabbards. He became a Yakuza leader after Hyogoro and i think he was responsible for Hyogoro being in jail. Also Kanjuro doesn’t know much about him.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Worried that it is actually law betraying them but confused about Bepo being captured too :/ Still don't want to believe Kyoshiro is bad because im so certain komurasaki is alive because she used the nekomata devil fruit- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_nJwIbGsPc
    I missed you guys thinking that Kyoshiro was a red scabbard. I also think that's a stretch with him being the Yakuza leader. Is Konjuro the snitch?!?! he has never done anything too convenient and even when he does- it's as slightly convenient as possible. Additionally, when people run into him in wano they are like "what are you doing here"..

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

he’s not one of the red scabbards. He became a Yakuza leader after Hyogoro and i think he was responsible for Hyogoro being in jail. Also Kanjuro doesn’t know much about him.
    Maybe. Maybe not. That doesn't rule him out from being a red scabbard
    Quote Originally Posted by GomuRx View Post
    Worried that it is actually law betraying them but confused about Bepo being captured too :/ Still don't want to believe Kyoshiro is bad because im so certain komurasaki is alive because she used the nekomata devil fruit- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_nJwIbGsPc
    I missed you guys thinking that Kyoshiro was a red scabbard. I also think that's a stretch with him being the Yakuza leader. Is Konjuro the snitch?!?! he has never done anything too convenient and even when he does- it's as slightly convenient as possible. Additionally, when people run into him in wano they are like "what are you doing here"..
    Heart Pirates could have been captured to protect Law when Law was fleeing ... maybe ...

My actual theory is that he's undercover he's playing double agent, being allied with the Kozuki family but being close to his enemies, Orochi and Kaido, to get their favor and intel on them.

Oda's been purposedly hiding his left ankle too.

Do you mean Kanjuro? Meh. Idk. He's been protecting Momonosuke along with Kinemon, if he was the double, evil agent, he could have killed Momonosuke long ago I think.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I also thought about that, but if he's the one then who snitched on Raizo? I agree with @Jam, whoever snitched back then is the same one who's done it now.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. That doesn't rule him out from being a red scabbard

Heart Pirates could have been captured to protect Law when Law was fleeing ... maybe ...

My actual theory is that he's undercover he's playing double agent, being allied with the Kozuki family but being close to his enemies, Orochi and Kaido, to get their favor and intel on them.

Oda's been purposedly hiding his left ankle too.

Do you mean Kanjuro? Meh. Idk. He's been protecting Momonosuke along with Kinemon, if he was the double, evil agent, he could have killed Momonosuke long ago I think.
    Kyoshiro isn’t a red scabbard though. Kanjuro doesn’t know him well. Neither does Shinobu. And Shinobu holds Hyogoro with high respect which is why she defected when her ninja boss joined Orochi. It doesn’t make sense for Kyoshiro to be a red scabbard.

Shutenmaru recognized Kinemon and was angered by Kinemon’s absence for 20 years. Kawamatsu remained loyal despite being in prison and recognized Raizou. Kyoshiro is different from either of them and was likely responsible for throwing Hyogoro in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    I also thought about that, but if he's the one then who snitched on Raizo? I agree with @Jam, whoever snitched back then is the same one who's done it now.
    i don’t think Raizo got snitched. But if there’s a traitor, there are options:

1. The cat mink in Hawkins crew

2. Law’s crew who got captured spilled the beans. They got beaten up by Jack’s forces in Zou too. Also Jean Bart isn’t seen.

3. Kanjuro, weirdly enough. At least Kinemon and Raizo are doing the heavy work. Why else would Hawkins and Drake appear in the bathhouses where Nami, Robin, Shinobu and Sanji are there? Only Kanjuro knew about Nami/Robin/Shinobu location. Sanji’s perversion saved them from getting captured but why would Hawkins and Drake be there?

Quote Originally Posted by GomuRx View Post
    Kyoshiro was the one who asked his men to contact Queen to send Drake and Page One to pursue Sanji for beating up his men. He may have kept Komurasaki alive but that doesn’t mean he’s a good guy. He can be third party who’s planning to overthrow Orochi and become the Shogun.
    Last edited by AppleCider; Mar 20th '19 at 04:48 AM.