Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Sanji and Law vs Drake and Hawkins matchup?

thoughts? All are from North Blue. Drake is hunting for Sanji (probably to avenge Page One’s defeat). Hawkins is looking for Law. Law’s crew is also captured.

maybe they fight but form an alliance later?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Yes, that's entirely possible.

Sanji mentioned Law crew getting captured, and he may want to help Law with releasing them.
    Seeing as they're both smart and have an array of powers that allows for a sneaky infiltration, it's entirely possible we'll see a quick scuffle between the 4.

Don't think it'll be a decisive battle tho. Maybe just enough so the Heart Pirates can be set free, or someone interrupts them.

After all, they don't want to bring Kaido's wrath upon them.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Sounds good, but I don't really want to see that happening. To battle Kaido they all need to be at their best. Maybe a small clash/battle can happen but I doubt something big.

Will they even be able to fight one of their idols tho?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    thoughts? All are from North Blue. Drake is hunting for Sanji (probably to avenge Page One’s defeat). Hawkins is looking for Law. Law’s crew is also captured.

maybe they fight but form an alliance later?
    Not bad matchup. Hawkins vs Law is a given, because their abilities will clash in a weird and interesting way. Besides it's been foreshadowed. Sanji vs Drake is good too. They're both physical fighters and if Sanji can fight on par with him, Sanji will get the recognition he's meant to get. Wonder who Zoro fights though. Will it be King? It seems like a far jump up from his previous fights.. I mean probably King is at least as strong as Katakuri and Luffy struggled with him not long ago. Jack seems reasonable. I feel Kyoshiro will be dealt by someone who's not a straw hat and more connected to Wano. Kinemon maybe?
    Also I'm thinking Robin vs Orochi. She has a lot of limbs and he has a lot of serpent heads. He could be the obstacle between the poneglyph and her.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    Not bad matchup. Hawkins vs Law is a given, because their abilities will clash in a weird and interesting way. Besides it's been foreshadowed. Sanji vs Drake is good too. They're both physical fighters and if Sanji can fight on par with him, Sanji will get the recognition he's meant to get. Wonder who Zoro fights though. Will it be King? It seems like a far jump up from his previous fights.. I mean probably King is at least as strong as Katakuri and Luffy struggled with him not long ago. Jack seems reasonable. I feel Kyoshiro will be dealt by someone who's not a straw hat and more connected to Wano. Kinemon maybe?
    Also I'm thinking Robin vs Orochi. She has a lot of limbs and he has a lot of serpent heads. He could be the obstacle between the poneglyph and her.
    looks like your post worked out although we currently don't know about Zoro. He fought Kyoshiro but the fight got interrupted. But Kyoshiro could intercept Zoro again before recognizing Hiyori?

Sanji vs Drake and Law vs Hawkins seem to be heading towards an all out decisive battle. Law needs to defeat Hawkins to save his crew and Drake keeps attacking Sanji and angered him by mentioning his Vinsmoke background. Also Drake could be avenging Page One's defeat too

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    looks like your post worked out although we currently don't know about Zoro. He fought Kyoshiro but the fight got interrupted. But Kyoshiro could intercept Zoro again before recognizing Hiyori?

Sanji vs Drake and Law vs Hawkins seem to be heading towards an all out decisive battle. Law needs to defeat Hawkins to save his crew and Drake keeps attacking Sanji and angered him by mentioning his Vinsmoke background. Also Drake could be avenging Page One's defeat too
    Yeah it went like I thought except Zoro. But I think it's weird. I mean Kyoshiro looks strong and all but he's not that important to the story afaik. If he fights say King or Jack, we know that Zoro can handle the "commander level", but now that I think about it, it seems just a bit off Zoro/Sanji's level. It will probably happen about the time that Luffy is yonko level, which should be not too far off (Im positive he will get help to defeat Kaido from Law and Kid). Zoro will probably fight Killer at the time Luffy fights Kid (destined rivals). Maybe Kyoshiro is the best option for Zoro this arc. As long as the hype is good enough for Kyoshiro it would work out.
    Last edited by shri3kbat; Jun 10th '19 at 02:36 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    Given Komurasaki's recent relationship with Zoro, Kyoshiro might still be his opponent. Though I think Kyoshiro isn't a total villain just yet.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Given Komurasaki's recent relationship with Zoro, Kyoshiro might still be his opponent. Though I think Kyoshiro isn't a total villain just yet.
    Yea there is something not right about him

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

I'm loving this worst gen action.

I feel like Hawkins and Drake should both win here. As far as pacifista scaling, I think Drake should be stronger. I know yada yada more than power levels whatever. Drake's a character too, he should be recognized and main characters aren't the only ones capable of skill. Drake is seasoned and he's already making good plays. I'd love to see Hybrid Drake vs. Stealth Sanji tho.

As for Hawkins, I can only see Law doing 2 things. He could somehow reverse the doll situations by switching minds maybe but then he'd have to put one in Hawkins I think lol and he can't even do that cuz Bepo isn't here. Or 2, which I think would be really cool: use metz scalpel to perform an operation on Hawkins and extract the dolls individually mid fight. I'd love to see that happen at some point. It works SO well! Thematic! Law might be screwed now tho. Kinda hoping we get a runback where Law thinks of that. I know there's no guarantee it'd work like that tho.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    I'm loving this worst gen action.

I feel like Hawkins and Drake should both win here. As far as pacifista scaling, I think Drake should be stronger. I know yada yada more than power levels whatever. Drake's a character too, he should be recognized and main characters aren't the only ones capable of skill. Drake is seasoned and he's already making good plays. I'd love to see Hybrid Drake vs. Stealth Sanji tho.

As for Hawkins, I can only see Law doing 2 things. He could somehow reverse the doll situations by switching minds maybe but then he'd have to put one in Hawkins I think lol and he can't even do that cuz Bepo isn't here. Or 2, which I think would be really cool: use metz scalpel to perform an operation on Hawkins and extract the dolls individually mid fight. I'd love to see that happen at some point. It works SO well! Thematic! Law might be screwed now tho. Kinda hoping we get a runback where Law thinks of that. I know there's no guarantee it'd work like that tho.
    Sanji demolished Page One pretty easily and wasn't focusing much on Drake (he dodged Drake's attacks while focusing on Hiyori). Pretty sure he'll end up defeating Drake once he gets serious. I don't really care about pre-TS feats because people changed and grew at different rates during the timeskip. And Sanji should be considered Supernova level too. I could see it becoming like Zoro vs Killer where both got knocked out (even though Zoro got cheapshotted and distracted by Gyukimaru). But that would mean Drake is a lot stronger than Page One

Hawkins had to trap Law because he knows Law figured out his powers in their previous encounter and quickly disabled it. That's why he's using Law's crew against him. Law will find a way to save his crew and take down Hawkins. It'll be an interesting match to see
    Last edited by AppleCider; Jun 16th '19 at 06:09 AM.