Post Traitor in Wano

For a different Analysis check out " Here "

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I've seen a lot of people coming up with that theory lately

I don't really mind her, it's just that as we've already seen, Oda is incapable of making "beautiful" women enemies. If she's a traitor, she'll probably have a redemption moment.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

First Viola, then Pudding, now Kiku? Nah.

Kiku is going with them to Udon to protect Momonosuke

As for the shout Momonosuke used, if she is against Momonosuke and wants to sell him out, why would she advise agaisnt him using it? That was a warning with the intent to protect him. If he is saying something that should not be said, that is.

Kiku knowing of Jack's defeat is nothing strange either. Wasn't she serving on the village that is part of the territory controlled by Jack? He has subordinates, subordinates talk, specially to a handsome lady like her who has people hitting on her, like we've seen.

As for Kiku not being present when they are bowing ... then how did she got sent to the future as well? Toki sent the people present there, bowing in front of her, to the future.

Kaido knowing to target the castle, the place where Oden's heir might be, is not something very out of the ordinary and out of the box, is it?

I'm actually going to propose something new and bold.

What if the traitor is the 3rd mink, the one that might have been with Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, and the one currently in jail?
    We know Inuarashi and Nekomamushi got captured, so, maybe the 3rd guy got captured too.
    We also know that, as a mink, he could give up Zou's location to them. But why would he? Why would he sell out his friends?

Well, we also know Inu and Neko managed to escape. So what if it was the 3rd mink who granted their escape? In exchange for their freedom, he'd give up some info.
    That explains every single bit of outed info.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post

As for the shout Momonosuke used, if she is against Momonosuke and wants to sell him out, why would she advise agaisnt him using it? That was a warning with the intent to protect him. If he is saying something that should not be said, that is.

Kiku knowing of Jack's defeat is nothing strange either. Wasn't she serving on the village that is part of the territory controlled by Jack? He has subordinates, subordinates talk, specially to a handsome lady like her who has people hitting on her, like we've seen.

As for Kiku not being present when they are bowing ... then how did she got sent to the future as well? Toki sent the people present there, bowing in front of her, to the future.

Kaido knowing to target the castle, the place where Oden's heir might be, is not something very out of the ordinary and out of the box, is it?

What if the traitor is the 3rd mink, the one that might have been with Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, and the one currently in jail?
    We know Inuarashi and Nekomamushi got captured, so, maybe the 3rd guy got captured too.
    We also know that, as a mink, he could give up Zou's location to them. But why would he? Why would he sell out his friends?

Well, we also know Inu and Neko managed to escape. So what if it was the 3rd mink who granted their escape? In exchange for their freedom, he'd give up some info.
    this doesn’t explain how Hawkins, Drake and Beasts Pirates knew about Kinemon’s message? Unless we’re dealing with different traitors?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    this doesn’t explain how Hawkins, Drake and Beasts Pirates knew about Kinemon’s message? Unless we’re dealing with different traitors?
    Was it a message? Or was it just the paper with the symbol? Because Kyoshiro could be the one who, after getting it from Komurasaki, released the information to the Beast Pirates.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

It's Kin'emon.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post

I agree with u on all Kiku counts.

But the potential 3rd mink, are we talking about the guy in the jail cell?? Because if so, what good is that guy as an informant?

Also the whole deal about what makes Zou hard to find is that it's moving, he wouldn't be able to tell an exact location I don't think. I suppose he could have a vivre card tho.

So then how is the crescent symbol outed too? Forgive my confusion, but how recently did Kinemon make that mark?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    I agree with u on all Kiku counts.

But the potential 3rd mink, are we talking about the guy in the jail cell?? Because if so, what good is that guy as an informant?

Also the whole deal about what makes Zou hard to find is that it's moving, he wouldn't be able to tell an exact location I don't think. I suppose he could have a vivre card tho.

So then how is the crescent symbol outed too? Forgive my confusion, but how recently did Kinemon make that mark?
    If he was an associate of Oden 20 years ago, then he knows every ally he had back then. He also knows how to locate Zou, and from him, after the Beast Pirates realized that Raizou, Kin'emon, Kanjuro, Kiku and Momonosuke jumped forward in time (or are alive), they could torture him to get information from him, or maybe they had the vivre card in the first place, from when they captured him in the past.

Because, it doesn't make sense that Inuarashi and Nekomamushi got released, so unless they escaped on their own, someone had to save them. Cue in the 3rd mink, who promised to give their captors info if they let Inu and Neko go.

This could also explain Inu and Neko's feud. They could be blaming one another for losing their friend, or for being the cause of his capture .. or maybe one thinks the other revealed sensitive info about Oden and Zou if they were interrogated separately and consider that a betrayal.

What if the mark is not recent at all? What if it was a symbol of Oden back then?

And anyway, there's Kyoshiru knowing about it too, and he could have given that info to Orochi.