View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 10.00%

1 5.00%

6 30.00%

11 55.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 939 Discussion and 940 Predictions

“An Old Hyourse Knows The Way”

One Piece Chapter 939 Discussion and 940 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 939 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 940

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Apr 13th '19), ShichiDrewKai  (Apr 12th '19)

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Zoro >>> Luffy. All aboard the Zoro wank train

At least I was right about that grandpa serving a role in assisting Luffy.

Still don't understand what's Queen's goal tho. Is he really trying to help Luffy get stronger? kinda bs tbh.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Zoro learned that haki back in Alabasta lmao. Good job Oda

Finally, we know Kawa is a Kappa Monster! I know this is crappy to say at this point, but I hope Kawamatsu joins the crew after Jimbei, as the mink on the crew. I would prefer him to Carrot, he seems more fun
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think Carrot gonna join the straw hats, just like period who was a pirate before.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts thief

This is what makes Oda such a great author. Over 15 years since the fight with Zoro and Daz Bones and yet he still makes a reference to their fight. I like the character development with Luffy’s fighting, as rather than allude to him learning another fighting style off screen like with Gear, it is shown how he will learn a new technique. Good chapter!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

so Kawamatsu is a Kappa ? how is that possible if he has no Devil Fruit (he did swim after all) ?

I'm more and more convinced that he is a Mink.

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Okay, I am now fully on board with Komurasaki being evil. This was too quick and drastic a transition. She was super cute with those last panels though.

My theory is that she is either a) not actually momo's sister or b) she is his sister but has decided to work with Kyoshiro for some reason (Which makes me think he's gonna be a bigger threat than we anticipate right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Zoro >>> Luffy. All aboard the Zoro wank train

At least I was right about that grandpa serving a role in assisting Luffy.

Still don't understand what's Queen's goal tho. Is he really trying to help Luffy get stronger? kinda bs tbh.
    Ya, I am trying to figure that out too. Luffy doesn't seem to be getting tired, so it's not like Queen is biding his time or something.

Best guess I can come up with is that a) he is genuinely a fan of the spectacle of it all, meaning he really enjoys watching the fighting (He's got enough fodder to throw at luffy that he doesn't give a fuck about losing them, even smile users) and b) he's confident that when he steps in the game will be over.

Little does he know that Big mom is coming and she'll be pissed that all that food she's looking for is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    Zoro learned that haki back in Alabasta lmao. Good job Oda

Finally, we know Kawa is a Kappa Monster! I know this is crappy to say at this point, but I hope Kawamatsu joins the crew after Jimbei, as the mink on the crew. I would prefer him to Carrot, he seems more fun
    We haven't even seen his face yet, how can you be making this argument!

He also is probably slightly less fun after up to 13 years of imprisonment to be fair. Although his comment about how he wishes he could be the one fighting was pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba Saluja View Post
    so Kawamatsu is a Kappa ? how is that possible if he has no Devil Fruit (he did swim after all) ?

I'm more and more convinced that he is a Mink.
    Seems likely that he's a mink, although he may actually just be some kind of malformed, monstrous dude who has stylized himself as a 'kappa' to scare his foes. But nah, he's prob a mink.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Okay, I am now fully on board with Komurasaki being evil. This was too quick and drastic a transition. She was super cute with those last panels though.

My theory is that she is either a) not actually momo's sister or b) she is his sister but has decided to work with Kyoshiro for some reason (Which makes me think he's gonna be a bigger threat than we anticipate right now)

Ya, I am trying to figure that out too. Luffy doesn't seem to be getting tired, so it's not like Queen is biding his time or something.

Best guess I can come up with is that a) he is genuinely a fan of the spectacle of it all, meaning he really enjoys watching the fighting (He's got enough fodder to throw at luffy that he doesn't give a fuck about losing them, even smile users) and b) he's confident that when he steps in the game will be over.

Little does he know that Big mom is coming and she'll be pissed that all that food she's looking for is gone.

We haven't even seen his face yet, how can you be making this argument!

He also is probably slightly less fun after up to 13 years of imprisonment to be fair. Although his comment about how he wishes he could be the one fighting was pretty great.

Seems likely that he's a mink, although he may actually just be some kind of malformed, monstrous dude who has stylized himself as a 'kappa' to scare his foes. But nah, he's prob a mink.
    the flashbacks are legit and she has no reason to be evil. Kyoshiro probably isn't evil either and likely saved her when Kawamatsu got captured.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Best chapter in a long time. Fun full of action nice light hearted. Komurasaki is best girl, too cute. My boy bepo aint no snich. Zoro the god, lil old man is great, luffy casually stopping some dudes who probably would have pushed him to his absolute breaking point pretime skip.

@ShichiDrewKai nah. She's not evil. I mean i don't think Oda would do the same shit he did with pudding with her

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I'm in favour of Luffy learning something new. I always did wonder what move it was that Sentoumaru was using, so it'll be interesting to see Luffy learn it and apply it to defeating Kaido.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast