Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Annoying moments

No posts under today's posts... Since I don't know what you guys prefer more (op-related or normal stuff) i'll try to do both.

What are some of the most annoying moments for you? I took a shower the other day and got some soap in my eye (hence this thread lol).

What's really annoying out of normal stuff?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Wow, soap in your eyes is very annoying indeed #1stworldproblems

I find it really annoying when I'm on the bus and 16 year old kids with their out of tune, irritating shrieks that try to imitate a normal talk but it's funny only for them and annoys everyone around them who has the unfortune to be there in the bus at the same time as they are.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Wow, soap in your eyes is very annoying indeed #1stworldproblems

I find it really annoying when I'm on the bus and 16 year old kids with their out of tune, irritating shrieks that try to imitate a normal talk but it's funny only for them and annoys everyone around them who has the unfortune to be there in the bus at the same time as they are.
    Hey what can I say, we suffer too

That's so relatable, shit. Kids don't give a shit about people who may come back from work/other stuff very tired and just want to rest. Main reason I rather use my car even when the driving isn't far.

There was one time where I got in a bus full of people, yet about 4/5 kids were sitting in the back putting their music on full volume like they own the place. From what i've been told everyone told them to stop but all they did was annoy everyone even further by swearing (i asked someone). Eventually everyone got tired of them and the kids got off.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Yeah, kids these days are so spoiled. Someone should teach these young'uns a lesson in manners!

It's more annoying when you are trying to get off the bus, but the people outside give no shit and start pouring in and end up digging you deeper into the bus. I need to learn some moves from Steven Seagal just to be able to use the public transport.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Hey what can I say, we suffer too

That's so relatable, shit. Kids don't give a shit about people who may come back from work/other stuff very tired and just want to rest. Main reason I rather use my car even when the driving isn't far.

There was one time where I got in a bus full of people, yet about 4/5 kids were sitting in the back putting their music on full volume like they own the place. From what i've been told everyone told them to stop but all they did was annoy everyone even further by swearing (i asked someone). Eventually everyone got tired of them and the kids got off.
    Makes me want to strangle them
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Global Globe globule glob Sanaa's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

i get annoyed when i forget to shower so my spiritual buddies have to wake me up from catatonia to shower