Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Flames Made From Haki

Are the Flames we see on Kinemon's sword made from Haki?
    Are the flames on King and Grandpa Hyou also haki?
    Is Luffy's Red Hawk move and Sanji's Diable Jambe Haki?

I'm going with yes to all of these
    The recent showings in Wano are definitely started to seem like hints to the next form of Haki.

With this, when Luffy had a flashback to Rayleigh during his fight with Katakuri- Rayleigh's hand had flames around it when he was explaining Haki to Luffy!

For a detailed analysis check out " Here "

Thanks guys

#Haki , #Luffy , #Wano , #Kinemon

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I thought Rayleigh's hand was covered in aura tbh. We also know CoA has 3 stages: aura (invisible) - hardened (it was a name) - projectile.

We saw the invisible aura a couple of times now. From Luffy destroying the pacifista to Sai's brother against the jacket brothers.

Other than that I pretty much agree with your points. While you can explain Red Hawk (it's a G2 move, an attack that requires a lot of speed/momentum for the friction to be that high - the friction between his haki coated arms and the air causes it to ignite in flames), I never understood how the hell Sanji creates fire. He literally creates it out of nowhere now.

Btw there was this panel of Zoro. Take a look at his swords. Something's coming out of them.

There were discussions on whether it was Kamazo's blood or Zoro's haki creating flame-like shape. Whatcha think?