Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    FireAngeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DreamZ
    Posts
    2,663
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    9,522
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    One Piece 944 Spoiler Discussion

    One Piece 944 Spoilers Thread

    Please do not post any fake spoilers or post spoilers outside of this thread out of consideration for your fellow members. This post will be updated once the spoilers are released.

    Status: The spoilers are out.

    Spoiler!


    Title: "Partner"

    Cover: Hancock is blushing after putting a strawhat on a monkey(the monkey is wearing a shirt with Luffy on it

    Execution—
    Orochi is mad that someone saved Otoko and shouts to his subordinates to kill everyone who dares intervene.

    Zoro leaves Otoko to Sanji and attempts to cut Orochi down with 720 Pound Phoenix, but it was blocked by Boss Kyoshiro.

    A dinosaur like monster(Drake) opens its mouth towards Sanji and Otoko.

    Nami and the others join in the fight. Franky blocks the bullets for Zoro and also taking Yasuie’s body.

    Seeing this mess, Orochi quickly sit back into his palanquin and head towards the castle.

    Udon—
    Luffy cheers for his friends by shouting at the pond snail screen in the prison.

    That’s when Kid and Kamazou were being escorted back to Udon.

    Kid found himself familiar with Kamazou’s laughter, and turns out he’s Killer.

    Kid ask him what did Kaido do to him to make him like this.

    He shouts angrily: who did this to my nakama

    Killer was tearing up while all this happened, but he keeps laughing, it seems that he’s a victim of SMILE as well.

    Queen soaked their heads in the water, also blocking Luffy’s attacks easily, and he told him
    He won’t pull them out of water before he dies.
    Luffy is furious.

    Then, a loud sound can be heard from outside the mine, Queen’s subordinates report that the guards are missing.

    Big Mom’s drooling face appears.

    ~EtenBoy

  2. #2
    Senior Member Cockycent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    553
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    5,529
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Zoro smiled really hard when Killer slashed him during the fight. Is there a chance that Zoro is fighting off some effect of SMILE?

    The whole crew got it too smh
    Last edited by Cockycent; May 30th '19 at 12:26 PM.
    Casual: OP is just power levels

    Me:


  3. #3
    BTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,441
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    4,366
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts navigator


    Well it makes sense by Zoro fainted after that fight. I mean, I still think it made him look really weak, but at least we know it was Killer now, who is at least mid-tier.

    Big Mom is going to destroy that place.

    Still the Hero.

    "Ideas Never Die..."

  4. #4
    FireAngeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DreamZ
    Posts
    2,663
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    9,522
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Well it makes sense by Zoro fainted after that fight. I mean, I still think it made him look really weak, but at least we know it was Killer now, who is at least mid-tier.

    Big Mom is going to destroy that place.
    Does it? Why Zoro fainted, I couldn't make sense out of it even now. I mean he was somewhat ok after getting hit, defeated Kamazou and then suddenly lost conscience. He was not shown losing much blood either. Unless his endurance took a hit during TS, it doesn't make sense his fainting.

  5. #5
    BTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,441
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    4,366
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts navigator


    Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    Does it? Why Zoro fainted, I couldn't make sense out of it even now. I mean he was somewhat ok after getting hit, defeated Kamazou and then suddenly lost conscience. He was not shown losing much blood either. Unless his endurance took a hit during TS, it doesn't make sense his fainting.
    Yeah, I mean, it still makes Zoro look pretty damn weak for that to happen, but I think with the revelation that it's Killer who landed the hit, the implication is that it was a strong attack and maybe hit a vital area.

    Still though, not a great showing for either Zoro or Killer really.

    Still the Hero.

    "Ideas Never Die..."

  6. #6
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,149
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    6,259
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Yeah, I mean, it still makes Zoro look pretty damn weak for that to happen, but I think with the revelation that it's Killer who landed the hit, the implication is that it was a strong attack and maybe hit a vital area.

    Still though, not a great showing for either Zoro or Killer really.
    If you look at it as the classic samurai standoff, it makes more sense. Both samurais go at each other, both get a hit. One falls, the other resists a bit, but is still heavily damaged by the other's slash.
    It serves to show that both are in a close level of strength.

    At least if we consider nittoriou Zoro vs possibly psychologically damaged Killer a fair fight. And with the other samurai intervention.
    Killer may still be one tier below Zoro from their showing, but he's no pushover.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •