View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 16.67%

10 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Man, if Big Mom had her wits about her after that headbutt, everyone in Udon would have been totally screwed lmao. Queen and Luffy lucked out.

Obviously the Big Mom pirates are going to raid Kaido's island at some point. I expect it'll be a big surprising moment, where the alliance is on the brink of defeat. And then the Big Mom pirates arrive and screw things up.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Man, if Big Mom had her wits about her after that headbutt, everyone in Udon would have been totally screwed lmao. Queen and Luffy lucked out.

Obviously the Big Mom pirates are going to raid Kaido's island at some point. I expect it'll be a big surprising moment, where the alliance is on the brink of defeat. And then the Big Mom pirates arrive and screw things up.
    Yeah that aligns with the theory of a failure at Onigashima, thus fitting into Hawkins' one month time frame for his prediction and for the full moon to come back for the minks

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    @FireAngeL I don't really think Katakuri was using this haki. A lot of people quote him as saying he was using a different level of armament from Luffy, but in another translation he just says his armament is better than Luffy's.
    So you do think there is a difference in the followings?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post

It might be BMP intercept the Queen's ship before the latter reaching the Onigashima.
    Last edited by FireAngeL; Jun 29th '19 at 07:36 AM.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post

Spoiler!

It might be BMP intercept the Queen's ship before the latter reaching the Onigashima.
    Rayleigh and Luffy are using Haki. The stuff on Kata's hands is Mochi. He puts it on his hands to control the Power Mochi
    Casual: OP is just power levels

Me:

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Spoiler!

Yeah what Cockycent said, I can't seem to use manga scans from OPB right now; but to my understanding, you'll notice that whenever his hands have that glow he's using Peerless Donuts.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Spoiler!

COuld be, but I think Oda will want to have Kaido and Big Mom interact directly.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

@BTR I just thought of something, if the BMP do bail the strawhats out by rescuing Big Mom during the fight at Onigashima, what stops them from depleting each other's forces in a large fight before the protagonists get to?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

This chapter made me very happy. Luffy didn't get immediate success he got knocked. This will make future progress much more satisfying. Hyogoro faking his death lol. Really glad Queen didn't get knocked out like a buster and even registered some damage on her. Also very satisfying. Big Mom also with the good moment of intimidation when returning to her senses. Big Mom out on sea, r we gonna get Kaido chat or is the remaining Big Mom crew hanging out at sea gonna snag her and finally be relevant again?

Momo and Tama being in the prison seem like hostages waiting to happen I wonder what they'll do.

But what I'm really curious about is what Kid will do. Will he contend with Luffy? Will he have an attitude? Will he start killing guards and we get a Daredevil and Punisher moment? Luffy doesn't seem to mind killing too much based on what he's said before but he might mind excessive cruelty.

5/5 for me

@Overhaul surely Queen's Brachio Bomber was more than just him landing on her. It was a headbutt which relies on his muscle power in conjunction with the gravity, but not solely the gravity. The level of attacks they're dishing out at this point is far more than just a standard falling dino imo. They were beating up dinos in Little Garden.

Also I wasn't on the Zoro used haki train until this arc, but the quote Hyogoro said about cutting nothing was verbatim what Koshiro said. And Koshiro is very likely to be from Wano. The situation in which Zoro drew the power to cut nothing and he was able to sense the presence of his surroundings felt very haki like, especially when he was near death. I do believe he tapped into a tenant of haki, even if rudimentary. I don't see why else Oda would allude to that moment with the Koshiro quote earlier.

@FireAngeL I don't really think Katakuri was using this haki. A lot of people quote him as saying he was using a different level of armament from Luffy, but in another translation he just says his armament is better than Luffy's.
    Yeah, perhaps Queen's tough skin and strong neck muscles can add some weight and power into it. Kaku's giraffe neck was pretty strong, so Queen's should be stronger.

It kinda was, yes, and fans have been riding on that for some time to prove Zoro awakened Haki in Alabasta. Seems too early for me to awaken such advanced haki tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    Brachio Bomb looks to be way way more massive than whatever Machvise did. Also Queen's a Top Commander so his attacks are much stronger than a subordinate of someone's who's weaker than a Top Commander
    Yes, definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post
    So basically Oda’s Confirming that Luffy is Yonko commander level and now they’re trying to make him Yonko level.

He trained Conquerors during the time skip. He gained the fleet after Dressrosa. Enhanced CoO during Whole cake Island and now during Wano he’s trying to improve CoA to stop a Yonko’s attack, and he’s doing this training outside of G4 because he already had an epic clash with her even utilizing haki in his G4 form. But I guess he’s trying not to rely on G4 because it uses too much haki and energy and that even ruins CoO.

A three way war between Luffy and Big Mom and Kaido would be crazy.

So I wonder how Zoro and Sanjuana are gonna improve to be top commander level, because Luffy is stretching far beyond their willpower.
    Zoro is going to open his eye and awaken Mangekyo Sharingan, then he will have to get his brother's eyes to get Eternal Mangekyo.

Sanji is going to awaken is inner Newkama powers and fuse them with his Black Leg style and raid suit.
    @BTR I just thought of something, if the BMP do bail the strawhats out by rescuing Big Mom during the fight at Onigashima, what stops them from depleting each other's forces in a large fight before the protagonists get to?
    That could be the case. The depleted winner fights the alliance, improving their chances. Or Kaido and Big Mom join forces like in the good ol'days
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!