Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Indeed I am

Forreal tho, does no one find his behavior scummy?

Yeah that's what i'm still tryna figure out. You say some shady stuff like "i'll eliminate evil" yet no one finds that weird. I tell nothing but truth (I guess I showed too many emotions? idk) yet everyone find my behavior to be of scum for some reason.

I'll honestly never figure this game out..
    Not me, since it always turns out he's a townie. Eliminating basil dp1 has pretty much become a meme at this point and scums gain from it. I prefer to wait and see more from him at later stages.

Who says america isn't evil?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

But who Is evil at the end?
    Only the winner gets to write the story and paint the opposition as the evildoers, is there anything like absolute good or evil?
    Just people with different and contesting points of view

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

What is even going on here. I don't log on for two days and it's complete anarchy here. I do like there has been some discussion at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Going Merry View Post
    I was the first one to claim. Am I a joke to you?
    Sorry Merry, you were a bit more subtle than others, completely missed it.

So basically everyone has claimed apart from me and Solaire. I know mine, which leaves 1 choice for Solaire.

My initial thoughts were that town is a lot more likely to be hinting-happy since they don't have to worry about counter-claims, so since Merry, Marmath, Basil and Laboon had claimed early and I knew mine, I thought perhaps Blast and Solaire would be scum.

It is a little simplistic but there wasn't much discussion/ information at that point, so that was the best I could run with. Blast claiming Canada changes that though. That means at least one person who has claimed is lying, and potentially scum know which 2 countries aren't in the game and they can use those countries for their claims.

I did think Gir allowing role hinting didn't make sense, since you can use it for process of elimination to figure out scums, which would have been Solaire and Blast. But if the scums know which 2 countries are out, Gir allowing role hinting makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by marmath View Post
    Grammar Nattzi, should I worry about that realization?
    Nah the third Reich is over, no way that the Nazis come back...
    Who is Russia in this game?
    How do you know Russia is in this game?

Hey @Gir how are the votes tallying up?

But laboon's bandwagon on Basil, and blaming it on RNG sounds scummy.
    Basil's bandwagon on blast reeks a little of scum but his reasoning is sane from a townies point of view. @Going Merry what is your point of view? And who do you nominate?
    I see you FOS'ing Laboon, but you haven't placed a vote on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Being convincing is for scum, being honest is for town
    Agreed. Townies always derp. Scums always seem convincing sadly.

Even so, defending your scum mate there huh.

Aren't you just saving your own skin by voting for the one you're tied with?
    ^pretty much

But never the less the last one to vote is Broken Ace
    Oh, I really am the last person. I dont have any strong suspicion on anyone atm, so I'd prefer to have more discussion to get better reads on ppl so I'll delay my vote for a bit longer.

@Gir could we get updated vote tally please.

But who Is evil at the end?
    Only the winner gets to write the story and paint the opposition as the evildoers, is there anything like absolute good or evil?
    Just people with different and contesting points of view
    This isn't world history. This is Mafia. Mafia is evil, simple. The above makes no sense, unless you are scum and justifying 'who is evil at the end'.

Your behaviour is really suss. The only thing holding me back from voting you is petite baguette and croissant handouts.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Double posting like a champ here.

Never thought laboon was the kind to use the lazy tactic of lynching basil dp1 u_u
    Laboon has a worse tactic. Of randomly voting ppl with RNG on DP1. His play style is....lazy.

@Laboon Wanna come out and do more than RNG vote and hint? There seems to be a bit more discussion and information here for you to contribute with.

Also @Solaire where art thou? We all miss getting backstabbed and manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Please no kill me boyz, I feel like we might still have hope to not let this game dissolve into nothingness
    Is the only reason to not kill you is activity? Nothing to do with you being towny?

Quick thoughts on Laboon, Me, Solaire and marmath?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Basil/JoJo - Solaire, Laboon, Blast (3)
    Blast - Marmath, Basil/JoJo, Going Merry (3)

Majority is reached on 4 votes

Marmath -> Blast
    Solaire -> Basil
    Basil -> Solaire 》Blast
    Laboon -> Basil
    Blast -> Basil
    Going Merry -> Blast

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

@Broken Ace well some good points there, but being that wall of text you get an omelette au fromage with a little bit of garlic bread sticks on the side...

But tell me if we are in a congregation of the G7 isn't there have to be China and Russia on the list? Or am I to old and not been up to date on the current status of the world?

And we might have played together in a game or two way in the past... Like 2 to 3 years ago

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Ace View Post
    What is even going on here. I don't log on for two days and it's complete anarchy here. I do like there has been some discussion at least.

Sorry Merry, you were a bit more subtle than others, completely missed it.

So basically everyone has claimed apart from me and Solaire. I know mine, which leaves 1 choice for Solaire.

My initial thoughts were that town is a lot more likely to be hinting-happy since they don't have to worry about counter-claims, so since Merry, Marmath, Basil and Laboon had claimed early and I knew mine, I thought perhaps Blast and Solaire would be scum.

It is a little simplistic but there wasn't much discussion/ information at that point, so that was the best I could run with. Blast claiming Canada changes that though. That means at least one person who has claimed is lying, and potentially scum know which 2 countries aren't in the game and they can use those countries for their claims.

I did think Gir allowing role hinting didn't make sense, since you can use it for process of elimination to figure out scums, which would have been Solaire and Blast. But if the scums know which 2 countries are out, Gir allowing role hinting makes more sense.

How do you know Russia is in this game?

I see you FOS'ing Laboon, but you haven't placed a vote on him.

Agreed. Townies always derp. Scums always seem convincing sadly.

Even so, defending your scum mate there huh.

^pretty much

Oh, I really am the last person. I dont have any strong suspicion on anyone atm, so I'd prefer to have more discussion to get better reads on ppl so I'll delay my vote for a bit longer.

@Gir could we get updated vote tally please.

This isn't world history. This is Mafia. Mafia is evil, simple. The above makes no sense, unless you are scum and justifying 'who is evil at the end'.

Your behaviour is really suss. The only thing holding me back from voting you is petite baguette and croissant handouts.
    Dude if you want the game to continue, vote for the person that you believe is the scummiest....

Then after that we will have a reason or a debate to start and make the game move forwards

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Double posting like a champ here.

Laboon has a worse tactic. Of randomly voting ppl with RNG on DP1. His play style is....lazy.

@Laboon Wanna come out and do more than RNG vote and hint? There seems to be a bit more discussion and information here for you to contribute with.

Also @Solaire where art thou? We all miss getting backstabbed and manipulated.

Is the only reason to not kill you is activity? Nothing to do with you being towny?

Quick thoughts on Laboon, Me, Solaire and marmath?
    Laboon and solaire haven't really done shit which is a touch annoying. Solaire fluff posting and being inactive doesn't surprise me as much as it does with laboon since solaire always used to fluff and hasn't been super active these days but laboon isn't super active in general either. Im just feeling null on them.

You, you came in making a lot of decent posts and are the only one who really seems to be scum hunting which worries me as you can easily be scum just taking advantage of everyone else playing like shit

Marmath seems new and trying to help but i feel like he's played a descent number of games and might just be using it to hide his scumminess.

You're probably null/lean town he's probably null/lean scum

Spoiler!

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Hey @Gir how are the votes tallying up?

But laboon's bandwagon on Basil, and blaming it on RNG sounds scummy.
    Basil's bandwagon on blast reeks a little of scum but his reasoning is sane from a townies point of view. @Going Merry what is your point of view? And who do you nominate?
    There weren't that many posts..why didn't you go back and count if you were so worried about the tally? Being the 2nd to vote on someone isn't a bandwagon in my eyes lol but points for trying to paint me red from the go. If you dont want to believe RNG that is fine and fair enough but if you objected it here why not vote me for it?

@marmath Just caught up, if I can say so
    Yeah well, I don't believe townie Laboon would just help to reach a majority vote on Basil just because rng. Makes me suspicious lol.
    Was RNG and again - 2nd Vote isn't the end of the world in any sense. 3/3 is where the danger is at Vote Lynch: No Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    What kind of a reason is that? Also i'm Canada but I doubt you're really the US. That's the most obvious pick

Your posts are mostly you begging us to spare you. I don't trust that

Vote Lynch: Basil
    Why try give a reason for your lynch rather than being honest and saying out of him or you, you pick you..? Don't like that. Also why mention his claim...the country's mean nothing and are just flavour. Even if he was lying it wouldn't make any sort of difference from what I can see in this set up.

Vote Lynch: Blast

I would go for laboon but I prefer to save basil for now through a tie. Never thought laboon was the kind to use the lazy tactic of lynching basil dp1 u_u
    RNG DP 1 when there isnt much to go on is pretty standard..lazy yes but standard haha.

Well I would prefer to Lynch Laboon instead of blast or Basil, I just need solaire or Broken ace or Blast himself to help with Laboon...

But never the less the last one to vote is Broken Ace
    so why didn't you throw your vote out first then? When I voted Basil it was 2/2 I think? Could have easily moved your vote to me if you didn't like my activity. Feels like your setting yourself up to be like "I knew we should have gone someone else! Gosh darn what a shame"

Nail on the head tbh. Forgot about the game (how could I be so rude!?) and thought we were running out of time so threw out a RNG vote to make my 3rd post of the phase.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well I would prefer to Lynch Laboon instead of blast or Basil, I just need solaire or Broken ace or Blast himself to help with Laboon...
    Dude if you want the game to continue, vote for the person that you believe is the scummiest....

Then after that we will have a reason or a debate to start and make the game move forwards
    See you contradicting yourself here. If you think I am the scummiest why haven't you voted for me?
    Also noticed you were on after I made my post nearly 24 hours ago but no response even though you would have seen I addressed you multiple times.

Vote Lynch: Marmath come out to play