Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Change Vote Lynch: no lynch

Waiting to see some responses to posts made. Also don't wanna cause Blast to be blasted away lol

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    See you contradicting yourself here. If you think I am the scummiest why haven't you voted for me?
    Also noticed you were on after I made my post nearly 24 hours ago but no response even though you would have seen I addressed you multiple times.

Vote Lynch: Marmath come out to play
    Sir yes sir, That's more like it, I was waiting for that response on your behalf...

But I am a getting a null tend town vibe from your reactions...
    Damn whale with cleaver tactics, but to be lazy is harmful for town, there for the inactive players can pass low on the radars.
    Due to that I will put my vote on a more serious candidate
    Change Vote Lynch: Solaire no matter how I look at it, it is the scummiest one so far

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Vote Lynch: no lynch Now that i don't have the meme wagon on me i can start to scum hunt @Blast i want your reads on laboon and marmath, solaire as well if you like

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Why try give a reason for your lynch rather than being honest and saying out of him or you, you pick you..? Don't like that. Also why mention his claim...the country's mean nothing and are just flavour. Even if he was lying it wouldn't make any sort of difference from what I can see in this set up.
    I already called out his posts since the beginning. Difference is, others give the excuse of "oh that's how he plays that's not scummy" even tho his posts are fishy as hell.

Plus I already agreed on that with Merry. Tho if it was someone else, I wouldn't have voted. It's up to you to believe me or not.

Sorry @Joseph Joestar but i'm sticking with my vote. I find your behavior to be the most scum

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Vote Lynch: no lynch Now that i don't have the meme wagon on me i can start to scum hunt @Blast i want your reads on laboon and marmath, solaire as well if you like
    Is Solaire even active? He only has one post and that's lynching you. I don't trust voting for no good reason, but can't say anything about him yet (since that's exactly what I did on the previous game lol).

I have no idea how Laboon usually play, tho most of y'all didn't like his first action. I'm guessing he's acting weirder than usual then? He, just like Solaire, decided to vote for you with no basis whatsoever but redeemed himself. Not sure about him but i'd say town.

Marmath is giving me vibes of scum. He's always trying to make everyone look suspicious (which is the point of the game tbf). I'll wait more.

Not good enough reads I guess, but that's what I think.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    I already called out his posts since the beginning. Difference is, others give the excuse of "oh that's how he plays that's not scummy" even tho his posts are fishy as hell.

Plus I already agreed on that with Merry. Tho if it was someone else, I wouldn't have voted. It's up to you to believe me or not.

Sorry @Joseph Joestar but i'm sticking with my vote. I find your behavior to be the most scum

Is Solaire even active? He only has one post and that's lynching you. I don't trust voting for no good reason, but can't say anything about him yet (since that's exactly what I did on the previous game lol).

I have no idea how Laboon usually play, tho most of y'all didn't like his first action. I'm guessing he's acting weirder than usual then? He, just like Solaire, decided to vote for you with no basis whatsoever but redeemed himself. Not sure about him but i'd say town.

Marmath is giving me vibes of scum. He's always trying to make everyone look suspicious (which is the point of the game tbf). I'll wait more.

Not good enough reads I guess, but that's what I think.
    what about me is scummy m8

Solaire isn't active which is why i didn't care if you gave your opinion on him. Its just now that marmath is voting for him I'd figure i wanted your thoughts on him along with marmath and laboon

Marmath is giving me scum vibes as and at first i wanted to give him a pass for being new but apparently he's played some games

Vote Lynch: Marmath @marmath you seem a bit wishy washy and do look like your trying to position yourself well for the next day phase to me, which makes me think your scum

Ight thanks for your opinions

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

I will respond tomorrow, I am busy ATM and can't address the suspicions on my way of playing for the time being

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I fully expected to come back to no responses and no activity, and have to choose between Basil and Blast to move the game forward. But this is great, people being active, good contributon happening.

Looks like only Solaire is left to be active.
    @Solaire mate, it's not that hard to check on a game once a week at least.

Also @Going Merry I see you are the top poster in this game, but pardon my poor memory, I don't remember any significant contribution from you. Can I get your thoughts on the newly developing wagon on Marmath as well as reads on Basil, Blast and marmath.

Quote Originally Posted by marmath View Post
    @Broken Ace well some good points there, but being that wall of text you get an omelette au fromage with a little bit of garlic bread sticks on the side...

But tell me if we are in a congregation of the G7 isn't there have to be China and Russia on the list? Or am I to old and not been up to date on the current status of the world?

And we might have played together in a game or two way in the past... Like 2 to 3 years ago
    Wall of text? That tiny thing? I guess you have never played with Ratchet huh.

Idk much about G7 tbh. I just googled G7 and noted the 7 countries that came up. Didn't see China or Russia in the list. Why do you ask? Are you secretly Russia or China?

I don't remember doing so. Then again, I have terrible memory so who is to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Laboon and solaire haven't really done shit which is a touch annoying. Solaire fluff posting and being inactive doesn't surprise me as much as it does with laboon since solaire always used to fluff and hasn't been super active these days but laboon isn't super active in general either. Im just feeling null on them.

You, you came in making a lot of decent posts and are the only one who really seems to be scum hunting which worries me as you can easily be scum just taking advantage of everyone else playing like shit

Marmath seems new and trying to help but i feel like he's played a descent number of games and might just be using it to hide his scumminess.

You're probably null/lean town he's probably null/lean scum
    This is probably the most townie post I have seen from you.......out of all the games I have seen you play in. Your gameplay has improved significantly, not sure if town gameplay or scum gameplay though.

While you are giving reads, what are your thoughts on the remaining players i.e. Going Merry and Blast?

Also @marmath I see you were the first person to vote for Blast last wagon. Can I ask why you voted for Blast, and why you didn't move your vote to Laboon if you found him scummier.

Nail on the head tbh. Forgot about the game (how could I be so rude!?) and thought we were running out of time so threw out a RNG vote to make my 3rd post of the phase.
    I feel that struggle. I forget to check on the game for a couple of days at a time.

Yeah, it's a thing with Basil sadly. First time I played with him, felt like I was losing braincells with each post. Sorry @Joseph Joestar for being rude

He has/ had such a scummy play style, it became a meme/ trend to vote lynch DP1 if you can't decide on anyone. which generally hurt townies since statistically, you are likelier to be town. What's worse is when he actually is scum, he gets away with being scummy since everyone figures that's how he usually plays.

@underlined why does it matter if others didn't like his first action. What matters is if you thought it was a townie behaviour or scummy behaviour. Seeing what town is doing and mimicing it, is scum tactic 101.

@bold the two bolded parts are contradictory. You say ppl didn't like his action, he voted with no basis whatsoever, he's acting weirder than usual. But then you lean town on him.

Also, is it just me or is your whole post basically based around throwing suspicion at everyone. FoS everyone.
    Basil? Very scummy. (Okay sure, you have been consistent with it and voted for him.)
    Solaire? Also scummy since voted for no reason.
    Laboon? Voted for no reason, weirder than usual
    Marmath? Giving vibes of scum, making everyone look suspicious (Ironically, you are doing the exact same thing)

I am now regretting not lynching you whilst I had that deciding power. Oh well.

Vote Lynch: Blast

@Blast I'd like to see your reply to the above.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

@Broken Ace
    I am top poster? Lol
    Anyway, I hinted, I prevented town from killing Basil out of habit, I gave my views on who I thought was lean scum for me. Perhaps not clearly before but that would be laboon and blast. The rest is pretty neutral for now, though I don't particular know what to make of marmath hinting that much.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Basil/JoJo - Solaire, Blast (2)
    Blast - Broken Ace (1)
    Solaire - Marmath (1)
    Marmath - Laboon, Basil (2)
    No Lynch - Going Merry (1)

Majority is reached on 4 votes

Marmath -> Blast 》Solaire
    Solaire -> Basil
    Basil -> Solaire 》Blast 》No Lynch 》marmath
    Laboon -> Basil 》 No Lynch 》 marmath
    Blast -> Basil
    Going Merry -> Blast 》No Lynch
    Broken Ace -> Blast

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by marmath View Post
    I will respond tomorrow, I am busy ATM and can't address the suspicions on my way of playing for the time being
    still waiting
    @Broken Ace i will respond in about an hour or so when im on my lunch break

Spoiler!