Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Brachio Bomber Bllitz

It's time to speculate about Brachio Bomber and how strong it is. I'm gonna list some characters and I'm gonna ask for ur thoughts on if they can A. endure it, and B. block it.

Here we go:

Sanji (with raid suit)

Zoro

Law

Oven

Katakuri

Doflamingo

Now personally I'd like to state that I think Brachio Bomber is stronger than just a dinosaur falling on someone, it's a headbutt with gravity! Zoro and Sanji could block the weight of a dino as far back as Little Garden. We're talking Queen's 100% muscle meteor smashing u.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

they all can block or endure it besides Oven. Oven just gets flat out destroyed. He isn't that strong and is likely weaker than someone like Drake for example.

Also Brachio Bomber didn't have CoA. It's like similar to Jozu's Brilliant Punk tbh except it went straight down.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Hard to say. It was enough to knock some memories back into Big Mom, but clearly not enough to even put a scratch on here.

I think Katakuri for sure could withstand it. I'd say Sanji and Zoro and Law would all be pretty badly hurt by it if they ever got hit by it.

Karakuri could block it, as could Law through the tricky nature of his fruit. Doflamingo is a maybe.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

also why are we focusing on enduring/blocking the attack? Queen used Brachio Bomber as a surprise attack on Big Mom with the help from fodder to distract her with Oshuriko. Like it was intended to be a surprise ambush type deal.

If people know it's coming, they'll easily dodge that. Not sure why would they bother tanking or blocking it? Tbh it's a situational event so all we're looking at is basically who has an endurance similar to a nerfed, amnesiac, distracted Big Mom who was focusing on food

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Hard to say. It was enough to knock some memories back into Big Mom, but clearly not enough to even put a scratch on here.

I think Katakuri for sure could withstand it. I'd say Sanji and Zoro and Law would all be pretty badly hurt by it if they ever got hit by it.

Karakuri could block it, as could Law through the tricky nature of his fruit. Doflamingo is a maybe.
    I think Dofamingo has the strongest case here, he's by far one of the biggest tanks known so far barring a top tier. And conversely I don't think Katakuri is too much of a tank at all tbh, he took like 15 hits from Luffy when they're all added up. He'd probably survive it tho, but maybe he'd be better blocking it with his raw strength.

@AppleCider cuz it's a big named attack from a new powerscaling focus so it's fun to think about who could take it

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    I think Dofamingo has the strongest case here, he's by far one of the biggest tanks known so far barring a top tier. And conversely I don't think Katakuri is too much of a tank at all tbh, he took like 15 hits from Luffy when they're all added up. He'd probably survive it tho, but maybe he'd be better blocking it with his raw strength.

@AppleCider cuz it's a big named attack from a new powerscaling focus so it's fun to think about who could take it
    Yeah that's true. Looking back, Doflamingo took some of Law and Luffy's strongest moves and could still fight even after all that. I'd say Zoro and Sanji would definitely be knocked out. Law is hard to say. I feel like he'd be badly wounded regardless.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

The thing is, no one would fall for this but big mom.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
    The thing is, no one would fall for this but big mom.
    The situation can very exceedingly. All he has to do is drop for an attack. Many characters have specific attacks revolving around falling. All the opponent has to do is chase after him too like Doflamingo did against Luffy's verticality in the end of their fight

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Sanji (with raid suit) - tough call. We don't know the extent of his durability. Block? No. Endure? There's a chance, but I'm not 100% sure.

Zoro - Block? No. Endure? There's a chance, but also not 100%. He seems to have more endurance than non Raid Suit Sanji tho, not sure about Raid Suit Sanji.

Law - Block? With his Ope abilities, sure, he could make something block for him, cut or switch places, without them, no. Endure? No.

Oven - Block? Never seen him as a great blocker. Endure? Possibly.

Katakuri - Block? Yes. A replica of Elephant Gun with his Haki could block this. Endure? Yes. He endured many G4 attacks, I don't think one Brachio Bomb stands above all of the attacks Luffy used on him.

Doflamingo - Block? Yes. His spider web and / or Awakening God Thread could do it. Endure? That too. He ate quite a bit of Boundman's attacks, so I think Brachio Bomb would be gucci.

Actually, let me reiterate. Sanji blocked a Big Mom's punch with Luffy's Elephant Gun. With his Raid suit, if his strength and blocking prowess is enhanced, there's a chance he could block it, as I dont put Brachio Bomb above, lets say, Kong Gun.
    Likewise, Zoro could probably block the attack due to his enormous strength. If not with normal santoryouu, then with Asura.

Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Sanji (with raid suit) - tough call. We don't know the extent of his durability. Block? No. Endure? There's a chance, but I'm not 100% sure.

Zoro - Block? No. Endure? There's a chance, but also not 100%. He seems to have more endurance than non Raid Suit Sanji tho, not sure about Raid Suit Sanji.

Law - Block? With his Ope abilities, sure, he could make something block for him, cut or switch places, without them, no. Endure? No.

Oven - Block? Never seen him as a great blocker. Endure? Possibly.

Katakuri - Block? Yes. A replica of Elephant Gun with his Haki could block this. Endure? Yes. He endured many G4 attacks, I don't think one Brachio Bomb stands above all of the attacks Luffy used on him.

Doflamingo - Block? Yes. His spider web and / or Awakening God Thread could do it. Endure? That too. He ate quite a bit of Boundman's attacks, so I think Brachio Bomb would be gucci.

Actually, let me reiterate. Sanji blocked a Big Mom's punch with Luffy's Elephant Gun. With his Raid suit, if his strength and blocking prowess is enhanced, there's a chance he could block it, as I dont put Brachio Bomb above, lets say, Kong Gun.
    Likewise, Zoro could probably block the attack due to his enormous strength. If not with normal santoryouu, then with Asura.

I can agree with most of this, but u don't think Brachio Bomber is stronger than a Kong Gun? If this was King Kong Gun I could see the debate but this is Queen taking all of is muscle mass to the fullest extent and doing his strongest attack that we know of. It stunned Big Mom enough to actually jog her memory, that's more than we can say for pretty much any other attack used against her full form thus far. But yeah as shown by Cracker and Kata, a high emperor commander has to be at least capable of competing with Luffy's G4 imo.

Spoiler!