Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    I can agree with most of this, but u don't think Brachio Bomber is stronger than a Kong Gun? If this was King Kong Gun I could see the debate but this is Queen taking all of is muscle mass to the fullest extent and doing his strongest attack that we know of. It stunned Big Mom enough to actually jog her memory, that's more than we can say for pretty much any other attack used against her full form thus far. But yeah as shown by Cracker and Kata, a high emperor commander has to be at least capable of competing with Luffy's G4 imo.
    Well, thing is, Kong Gun was seeing being defended by Big Mom with an arm imbued in CoA. That, to me, implies it would pack a bigger punch than Brachio Bomb in Big Mom's head.
    But, may I just add, if it's not weaker than Kong Gun, then it's not that much stronger either, imo.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Well, thing is, Kong Gun was seeing being defended by Big Mom with an arm imbued in CoA. That, to me, implies it would pack a bigger punch than Brachio Bomb in Big Mom's head.
    But, may I just add, if it's not weaker than Kong Gun, then it's not that much stronger either, imo.
    She was caught unawares by Brachio Bomber tho so it didn't really get the chance to be guarded against. Gear Fourth is no joke, but it's still a normal attack for Luffy's strongest offense form. I know that power is borked to even be able to overpower characters like Katakuri but would a kong gun or a zangiri mochi be stronger? I think the strongest attack of Queen shown thus far should at least be stronger than a more standard or moderate effort attack. For Queen's level as a Calamity and considering he has a zoan that buff physical prowess and he has a very large ancient zoan of rarity. Fully transformed landed a huge direct drop hit should be massive I think.

Spoiler!