Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Of the current crop, Warren, Booker, Harris, Bennet, Beto, and Gillibrand would be acceptable. I'd prefer a Governor to be honest, but Inslee hasn't got a prayer and Hickenlooper's campaign is a disaster. Governor Moonbeam is too old and isn't running. I like Buttigieg, but I don't see him winning. Castro has more fire than I expected but I still don't think much of him. He should be running for John Cornyn's seat in Texas.

Biden has more of a shot than people think for the nomination and I wouldn't hate him as a contender. Bernie's not gaining the traction I thought he would and I don't know why people bring up Tulsi Gabbard so much. She's awful. She's not anti-war, she's just anti-Muslim, and on top of hat she has a past mired in homophobia, anti-choice activism, and cult membership to boot. Anyone praised by Steve Bannon and who lends praise to monsters like Bashar al-Assad cannot be the nominee. Thankfully, she's got no chance.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Of the current crop, Warren, Booker, Harris, Bennet, Beto, and Gillibrand would be acceptable. I'd prefer a Governor to be honest, but Inslee hasn't got a prayer and Hickenlooper's campaign is a disaster. Governor Moonbeam is too old and isn't running. I like Buttigieg, but I don't see him winning. Castro has more fire than I expected but I still don't think much of him. He should be running for John Cornyn's seat in Texas.

Biden has more of a shot than people think for the nomination and I wouldn't hate him as a contender. Bernie's not gaining the traction I thought he would and I don't know why people bring up Tulsi Gabbard so much. She's awful. She's not anti-war, she's just anti-Muslim, and on top of hat she has a past mired in homophobia, anti-choice activism, and cult membership to boot. Anyone praised by Steve Bannon and who lends praise to monsters like Bashar al-Assad cannot be the nominee. Thankfully, she's got no chance.
    No one wants a moderate democrat who fucks us out of health care rights and wants to go back into war in the middle east and that's pretty much all your top picks are

It will either be Biden or Bernie. Bernie is having trouble this time around since he's starting out as a front runner when his whole campaign was based on him being an outsider unknown to most people. Now everyone is just saying the same things he said last cycle and it is taking away some of his spark. Once the field narrows he will probably do better

How is Tusli anti muslim? Also in regard to the pro life and anti gay marriage positions, she was in a very religious sheltered family that taught her those things. When your taught something and constantly having it reinforced without having anyone bringing out counter points you wont just drop that ideology. After getting more real world experience and fighting alongside gays, and seeing the damage restrictive abortion laws had she made a change of heart. If you don't allow people the opportunity for growth what's the point? Lets not forget at Tusli's age Hillary and her husband were passing anti gay and anti black laws

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post

Biden is losing numbers on the polls, but he's still far ahead, along with Bernie, than to those you have deemed "acceptable"
    Bernie isn't moving as much, he's probably gonna fall to 3rd place if Warrens polls keep going up, she'll be in second place replacing bernie. That was a few days ago I checked. Kamala is actually moving up the polls thanks to her fallout with Biden during the debates as well. My one issue with Kamal is how she's flopping between being a progressive and centrist democrat.

@bold half true, she has been speaking out against regime change wars, has a voting record to back it up, she's not against war as a means of protection, she's against the senseless wars that have nothing to do with "protecting" americans. I mean, look at what they're trying to do with Venezuela, trump and a lot for corporate warhawks wanted to push for U.S intervention. FOR THE OIL, this is what America does. It was done in the middle east, why wouldn't they do it in the southern border countries and sell it as "we must protect the people from the bad communists"
    Trump even admitted himself to everyone that it's about the abundant oil in Venezuela. If the u.s cared about how poorly venezuela is doing, why not lift the sanctions it put on the country, which has crippled their economy and contributed to their downfall.
    The fact that we overlook the wrong doings that Saudi Arabia does, because our economy depends on the saudis selling their oil in U.S currency, should tell you a lot about how much we truly care about "protecting". The american govt doesn't care about being righteous...that has been very clear if you look closely.
    On the issue of islam, she has explained this herself. Criticism of the teachings of islam does not make you anti-muslim, that's just a left wing smear and quite frankly, being anti-muslim would be opposing muslims who practice their beliefs, she's not against muslim being muslims. She has clearly stated that she is against wahhabism, which is a more conservative, cult like twist of the teachings of islam. You know who's grossly anti human rights? Saudi Arabia, America's best pal.

Bill that passed, she voted for it.
    H Res 183-Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States
    ----
    When it comes to her anti-lgbt past. She was brought up in a conservative home, she had those values pushed on to her by the adult sin her life. I have met other individuals who had a similar past who shifted their views once they realized how wrong they were. On top of it she has fixed her errors by voting "pro LGBT" bills and propositions for the past decade. She's even a co-founder of a bill that opposes the anti- transgender troops in the army bill. The woman has apologized, has done more than a lot of "allies" with the power she holds in order to help the LGBT community. She's not anti choice now, but be honest Bro, you were very "pro hillary" last time around and she flip flopped on gay marriage and her lgbt support.

A lot of those ppl you mention are 1% and haven't moved much. In all honesty, as much as I like Tulsi, she's not going anywhere. My prediction is that:
    Biden, Bernie, Warren, Kamala will be the top 4 who will fight it out for nominee. If it comes between Biden and Warren, I hope people pick Warren, I can't stand Biden. He's a centrist, not a leftist.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    No one wants a moderate democrat who fucks us out of health care rights and wants to go back into war in the middle east and that's pretty much all your top picks are

It will either be Biden or Bernie. Bernie is having trouble this time around since he's starting out as a front runner when his whole campaign was based on him being an outsider unknown to most people. Now everyone is just saying the same things he said last cycle and it is taking away some of his spark. Once the field narrows he will probably do better

How is Tusli anti muslim? Also in regard to the pro life and anti gay marriage positions, she was in a very religious sheltered family that taught her those things. When your taught something and constantly having it reinforced without having anyone bringing out counter points you wont just drop that ideology. After getting more real world experience and fighting alongside gays, and seeing the damage restrictive abortion laws had she made a change of heart. If you don't allow people the opportunity for growth what's the point? Lets not forget at Tusli's age Hillary and her husband were passing anti gay and anti black laws
    Some people do. I don't get how anyone just listens to platitudes and not check their voting records. Anyone can sweet talk their way into the white house, trump did it, but he hasn't delivered on many of his promises. He said he'd fix health care, take us out of war, build the wall. (ha..build the wall)

Also, don't count out warren and kamala out yet man, they have been gaining.

Lmao, @ the clintons, I didn't read this before I replied to BTR, but I was thinking the same. Also lets not forget Biden's ordeal with busing. He may not be a racist, but he had questionable judgment in that time.
    Last edited by Asta; Jul 12th '19 at 06:52 AM.

Fear is like fire.
    If you can control it, it can cook for you, it can heat your house.
    If you can't control it, it will burn everything and destroy you.
    Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy.

Spoiler!