View Poll Results: !!! Rate This Week's Episode !!!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

4 100.00%
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

One Piece Episode 892 - The Land of Wano! To the Samurai Country where Cherry Blossom

"The Land of Wano! To the Samurai Country where Cherry Blossoms Flutter!"

One Piece Episode 892 Discussion

Discuss One Piece Episode 892 here

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.
    "If you dont risk your life, you cant create a future"

Im Just a Man Named RJ a man named rj's Avatar
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman engineer

9/10 episode
    voted 5/5

Everything hit just about the right note. I have a few gripes with the new process I hope gets ironed out. This is entirely technical and for the purpose of getting the very best out of these new designs and composite.

1: Too much Gaussian Blur makes things look far too blurry, and it lacks a sharpness as a result. I may experiment around with adding film grain a little later.

2: Sound Design (minus score) has been improved this episode, I really want to see more reverb, and bass added to the effects OP is using now. I'd also love to hear new effects. One of the things about OP that always bothered me was that obnoxious clopping sound when people run. I really think if you want this adaptation to go above and beyond we need brand new sound effects, and more attention paid in general to location.

3: Some of the effects are too loud. That red and blue line effect they have going during the Seppuku scene actually hurt my eyes a little. I know they're experimenting now, but like with DBS things need to be toned down just a smidgen.

4: Not a complaint, hooooly hell those environments!!! the lighting and environments this episode make OP look... it looks so much more cinematic when the lighting is far more dynamic. The Dressrosa Era was home to some AWFUL color design, WCI fixed up most of my issues with it, but this is a whole new step beyond. And i want to see more of it.

I wanted to finish this fan animation before the episode came out but Since Im currently working as a storyboard artist the time i had to do it freely has been clogged up. That said, enjoy my fan art and preview for this go-round. it'll be finished (probably not colored) sometime this month.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    FINISHED MY FILM!!!