View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

3 25.00%

9 75.00%
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 951 Discussion and 952 Predictions

"Rampage"

One Piece Chapter 951 Discussion and 952 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 951 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 952

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Aug 2nd '19), Overhaul  (Aug 2nd '19)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Pretty nice chapter.

Obviously Law turned himself in. Didn't expect him to cut a deal, was expecting something else, but it makes sense. He's the kind of guy that thinks ahead and does things surgically, so making a mess out of this operation wouldn't cut it.
    Probably why Drake thought it was weird, and that something odd was going on, since Law gave up so willingly.

I wonder if the alliance will question where Law is, or if they know he's been captured already. Law wants to keep a low profile and maybe wants Kaido's underlings to think they have the advantage, that they captured the heads of the opposition, both him and Luffy. So maybe that's why he doesn't want Bepo and the others to tell the Straw Hats he was captured, so that they don't rush in and screw up whatever shenanigans he's planning.

Sanji and Shinobu probably will be involved in cutting someone free tho. If it's only the prisoners or Law as well, I can't be sure.
    They're the most sneaky ones in the group, so it'd make sense.

Shinobu's wanted poster was amazing and so was Robin and Usopp acting like they're different from the poster. Good to see that our boy Franky will have some work to do, along with Chopper who's healing Luffy. I like when Oda puts in display their professional skills.

I wonder what's the lines on the new mark ... maybe it represents a cut? That it's time to cut the head of the serpent?

The information about 2 new races is also quite cool. We know Big Mom doesn't have giants in their family, so what could the other 2 races be? Oars and King's race? Or is King's race the one considered extinct, except for him?

Anyway, like @Spiegel mentioned in discord, maybe King is the opposite race of the Skypieans... like a Hellpiean! We know he has wings, and we know he can control fire, so it could be a race related thing, the fire control. Just like Fishmen can control and use water in their attacks, and Minks can use electricity, King's race probably could do the same, since his fire ability doesn't come from his DF, as Pterodactyls can't breath fire.

Queen's and King's bits were cool. King acting like he thought he had defeated Big Mom by knocking her to the sea, and Queen being very offensive to her and nervous at the same time

And for last, Big Mom and Kaido clash! What a treat! They split the skies like Shanks and Whitebeard before them, in a demonstration of true power. Very Kaido like to just order his subordinates to release her and have a mano-a-mano.
    Now, will they fight for days, or will they make an alliance? A pact? They ally in order to fight the coup that's coming for Kaido's and Orochi's head. That could even the playing field, and perhaps even show us Smoothie and other members of Big Mom's family skillset if they are involved in the coming war. We could also quite possibly see what happened to Jinbe if Big Mom's crew enters the war.

What if Jinbe is the new Ace, and they plan to execute him on the day of the festival?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

If you weren't excited by the end of this chapter then I'm not sure what to say. Perfect ending.

4.5/5

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

No chapter today???

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Yep, there's shonnen jump break this week, so there's no chapter.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Yep, there's shonnen jump break this week, so there's no chapter.
    10-4 Thanks!!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I was surprised to see them clash, but it's a cool scenario. I don't like the idea of Big Mom losing just to hype Kaido more. I'm still fairly certain her crew are going to show up at the most chaotic of times halfway through the rebellion and end up screwing things up for Kaido.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Where is Katakuri?! I hope she didn't leave behind her biggest heavy hitter to guard Totland.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I was surprised to see them clash, but it's a cool scenario. I don't like the idea of Big Mom losing just to hype Kaido more. I'm still fairly certain her crew are going to show up at the most chaotic of times halfway through the rebellion and end up screwing things up for Kaido.
    U think she'd lose? I legit have no clue what will happen here. I see 2 possibilities tho:

1. Big Mom's crew bails her out.

or 2. They legit actually form an alliance. I know that sounds crazy but I see both of their crews as being obstacles this arc so I could believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Where is Katakuri?! I hope she didn't leave behind her biggest heavy hitter to guard Totland.
    Who else is gonna keep it in check when Blackbeard mows through the unwatched territory

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    U think she'd lose? I legit have no clue what will happen here. I see 2 possibilities tho:

1. Big Mom's crew bails her out.

or 2. They legit actually form an alliance. I know that sounds crazy but I see both of their crews as being obstacles this arc so I could believe it.

Who else is gonna keep it in check when Blackbeard mows through the unwatched territory
    If they make an alliance, I have no idea how the Strawhats can win, unless Akainu and the Navy attack them as well.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."