Hybrid View

Gamecube Paint job First time (Sheik/Zelda OOT- themed gold/black)

Updated version, fixed symbols/emblems..wooh. Kay, my life's complete now. @AppleCider :P
    Last edited by Itztli; Aug 25th '19 at 07:25 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I wish I actually did something creative with my old game cube but instead I was retarded and gave it along with my copy of melee to an ex

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    I wish I actually did something creative with my old game cube but instead I was retarded and gave it along with my copy of melee to an ex
    bro, don't remind me. I gave away The legend of Zelda twilight princess to some friend, also shadow the hedgehog, lost mario party 4, Mario party 7, Monkey ball, super mario strikers, Kirby air ride, Mario Kart Double Dash, melee...Had to buy another gamecube AV cable. Bought a second controller, fixed the one I had.

I spent some money recently buying some of these games back+ some extra ones. My retarded 10 year old self was retarded too.

Current collection as of now:

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    bro, don't remind me. I gave away The legend of Zelda twilight princess to some friend, also shadow the hedgehog, lost mario party 4, Mario party 7, Monkey ball, super mario strikers, Kirby air ride, Mario Kart Double Dash, melee...Had to buy another gamecube AV cable. Bought a second controller, fixed the one I had.

I spent some money recently buying some of these games back+ some extra ones. My retarded 10 year old self was retarded too.

shark tale the game I see

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post

I miss the Clash of Ninja series. Such janky, but fun fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    shark tale the game I see
    I was a kid okay lol plus not gonna lie, I played it a bit when testing out if they all worked well and that shit's actually fun to pass the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Chan View Post
    I miss the Clash of Ninja series. Such janky, but fun fighters.
    Japan has clash of ninja 3 & 4, never released to North America. I wonder if the sales were lower here or if the console sales dropped.